What's new

Sanaullah died in India today

Yes yes.. wait for the time.. We too are looking for liberation...

Your innocence is amusing anyways read the signs china and pak are cornering you from three sides and the only way for you guys to run would be towards haryana and that would be where your border would be ...I need not to mention here the tunnels which are going to connect us with china right under your A$$$es and once thats done you cowards will be out from srinagar within days...

Your innocence is amusing anyways read the signs china and pak are cornering you from three sides and the only way for you guys to run would be towards haryana and that would be where your border would be ...I need not to mention here the tunnels which are going to connect us with china right under your A$$$es and once thats done you cowards will be out from srinagar within days...

So you accept that you are useless without China.

So you accept that you are useless without China.

You better ask this question to your generals who remain sleepless as long as they are in office and 7 lac active army in kashmir valley is a proof of how much afraid you are of us..Regarding china well we both have a common aim to kick india out of our occupied lands and thats why china kicked your a$$ in 1962 so that common goal has united us against aggressor but even without china we made you guys cry for last 6 decades but now with china also on our side what your cowards general will do thats the thing to ponder and very bad time is coming for india if it dint give kashmiries their independence...

Sampno se bhare nainain,

Samne dekhna acchi bat hai, wo real world mein nahi ho sakta wo sapno mein ho sakta hai.

Come bro, we are waiting.. .:P

Really if you have concentrated this much mental strength to your country, then things would have been better.
Well anyway we cant force you how to think. Becoz in real world Economy matters.

Kashmir is ours, will remain ours. Keep the spirit up.
Keep trying and ..... fill it up.

Just disgusting action by indians

You started it and executed it in a well planned and shameful way.No action is taken against the Pakistani authorities whereas SP was sacked in India.At least we didn't steal internal organs of Sanalullah. :sick:

Just remember we have more Indians in Pakistan than Pakistanis in India :lol: Bhai Saab, first take revenge for Indian beheading & 26/11

From the 10 Pakistani terrorists in 26/11 we killed 9 on the spot and recently hanged Kasab after proper judicial process.Now don't say Kasab was not a Pakistani. :omghaha: We don't believe in "coward inhuman revenges" and told you to stop or else face military action and all your big mouth war mongering army,govt suddenly got silenced and backed off.

You should first get free from never ending WOT which has resulted in daily blasts,drones and 50,000 causalities.Also control the Afgans fighting on your border with your army.

they did exactly with Sanaullah what unfortunately happened with Sarbajit Singh the official indian terrorist, convicted of bombing in Lahore.
RIP innocent Sanaullah. May Allah be pleased with you and grant you janat ul firdos !

Killing of Sarabjit didnt "happen" all of a sudden but well planned by Pakistan.A simple case of mistaken identity where no proof were showed.Pakistan NEVER admit it's fault like India do.

1. he was not a terrorist.
2. India imprisoned him under inhuman TADA which has NO provision of trial at all and other fair play.
3. If you go deep Sanaullah was probably a sepoy , seems he was dragged across LoC and imprisoned under TADA

Ya ya..."Probably" "seems like this and that" but NO PROOF.Are your sepoy's easily dragged inside India?

A Lame,FUNNY and Unsuccessful attempt to claim he was not a terrorist and but we expect these ridiculous posts from you always. :cuckoo:

If he or she is a Indian terrorist spy then they get what they deserve which is death. We are Pakistanis, we are not Indians who kill innocent people.

Lozzz on the corrupt source. He was innocent & this a nice story made up by the Hindis.

Yeah yeah... Pakistan is famous for sending peaceful messengers all around the world just like Kasab.

An utterly shameful thread, with the most beastly parts of people on display in disgusting abundance.

I deeply regret the death of a prisoner due to assault by a fellow prisoner. This should never have happened, whether the assaulted man was Indian or Pakistani, whether he was a spy or a dupe, whether there were similar incidents of a reciprocal nature elsewhere. The jail administration should be severely punished. The assailant should be put in solitary confinement for as long as is possible.

Indians are regretting the death of Sanalullah while Pakistanis are celebrating death of Sarabjit.

The DIFFERENCE is clear.

Now I know where you are... and how do you have soo much time...

An utterly shameful thread, with the most beastly parts of people on display in disgusting abundance.

I deeply regret the death of a prisoner due to assault by a fellow prisoner.

If such articles make you happy, then I am very much happy too.

Google - And I can find tons of such articles about your country, western people are best in these things.

India is world leader in software, we have big companies whose turnover are more than your whole budget, we have better electricity, water, roads, rails, ships, atc. All this is from personal experience. We dont stop AC because of shortage of power supply.

Read it - tribune.com.pk/story/460273/pakistan-has-the-worst-economy-in-asia-pacific-region-report/

If such articles make you happy, then I am very much happy too.

Google - And I can find tons of such articles about your country, western people are best in these things.

India is world leader in software, we have big companies whose turnover are more than your whole budget, we have better electricity, water, roads, rails, ships, atc. All this is from personal experience. We dont stop AC because of shortage of power supply.

Read it - tribune.com.pk/story/460273/pakistan-has-the-worst-economy-in-asia-pacific-region-report/

Well mate you didnt read the article otherwise you wouldnt have denied it as it spoke with logic,proof and calculations anyways its not your fault as I can see you are here to troll not to promote a healthy discussion.

Regarding Pakistan well we are not the one's claiming to be worlds gonna be superpower and all the associated bullshit and the dreams of taking on china head on...

Pakistan has a complex demographic and geographic issues and you can see we have taken on india for decades which is 7 times bigger than us and when required we even shut the supply of world only super power last year anyways you better open another thread regarding pakistan and its economy .The complexity I am talking about is evident from this news that today despite all the chaos in country Pakistan main stock exchange KSE closed at an all times high index.
KSE HITS NEW ALL-TIME HIGH | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

I just showed you truth about yours if its hard for you to digest then be happy with whatever makes you happy.

Sarabjit- Sanaullah; what happened to both is unequivocally condemnable.

Both countries owe the other an apology

even tho one was innocent and one was a spy who got comvicted of killing 14 people

Back
Top Bottom