What's new

Sanaullah died in India today

Oh Oh , so much jealousy against India, I am loving it. Hope you continue it, and we keep on progressing. Your jealousy will keep us focused on growth and for betterment of our country and also united.
India will lead the world by 2030 because of youth power, knowledge.

Any way world knows whose focus is where , if you listen Pentagon briefing which clearly states things. PAK only taking action against whom which is not working with PAK / ISI.

Again, sir, not true at all. I visited Kakul, I have visited Noshera and I have friends in PMA LC-125, 128 and 130 and IC-46. There are no discriminatory orders to platoon commanders posted. A miscreant is a miscreant and FATA is offically called termed as a 'red-zone': all possible forward actions are to be seen as military actions and dealt with appropriately. So where is the discrimination? The Army does not hold up the miltants and ask them: are you with us or not? They shoot and get shot at. This has been repeated in history so many times an armed group turns on its creators, Pakistan is no different.

If nuke war happens, it will be best for India even if I along with other Indian brothers die because it will solve two things.
1) Population is problem for us becoz of Mus..., and even if we loose 30-40 crore, we will still be 80 crore.
2) Pakistan will be reduced to 20-30 lac people, and we will get whole pak area, which will reduce rising land prices in India. Our Nukes are much much powerful than pak low grade nukes.

Not to forget we have anti ballistic missiles which pak doesnt.

So please start nuke war.

Militarily ??? what do you think is the purpose of those smart and large nukes whose inventory we always make sure is ahead of indians??

Nukes were guarded by US with Eagle eye any move on nukes will use by US forces to destroy it. US wont let pak use any nuke , just like OBL , Pak army dont able to react despite stationed stone throw away.

Is PAK targeting Taliban which is its working with ISI ?
Pakistani agents 'funding and training Afghan Taliban'
BBC News - Pakistani agents 'funding and training Afghan Taliban'

I am aware of the perception, sir, however, one visit to the affected areas would change your opinion. Politically, Afghanistan has been targeting Pakistan as the source of its terrorist problems and that is mainly to halt the American withdrawal. In Pakistan, especially the military there is no love for terrorists. The training is focused on anti-terrorist and counterinsurgency tactics. Each officer is to pass the COIN course in order to attain the next rank. LC-125, 128 and IC-44 lost a total of 27 of their mates to the insurgency. The Pak Army is out to crush the terrorist unless India comes and shift the focus.

For more information see this article:
http://www.acus.org/files/publication_pdfs/403/020111_ACUS_Nawaz_PakistanCounterinsurgency.pdf

If nuke war happens, it will be best for India even if I along with other Indian brothers die because it will solve two things.
1) Population is problem for us becoz of Mus..., and even if we loose 30-40 crore, we will still be 80 crore.
2) Pakistan will be reduced to 20-30 lac people, and we will get whole pak area, which will reduce rising land prices in India. Our Nukes are much much powerful than pak low grade nukes.

Absolutely idiotic generations of those who survive will develop cancer and genetic mutations. What if the 20-40 corers you loose includes your family? Talk sense.

images

Nukes were guarded by US with Eagle eye any move on nukes will use by US forces to destroy it. US wont let pak use any nuke , just like OBL , Pak army dont able to react despite stationed stone throw away.
Wake up mate had US had this sort of influence on Pak it wouldnt have let us made them in the first place, secondly it would have been able to get it routes open last year within hours not after 7 months and lastly it would have got us eradicate haqqani network years ago something which is still on dialogue table..
Live in real world or else you will get killed along with your lot while dreaming ,we always keep our nukes ready to be loaded onto our cruise missiles and launched in a time span of 15-20 minutes and no one in the world can interefere in that short span.To further educate you read this -http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...rage-site-capable-firing-44-nukes-one-go.html It will destroy all your major bases in one go leaving you at our mercy so wake up before its too late..

Militarily ??? what do you think is the purpose of those smart and large nukes whose inventory we always make sure is ahead of indians??

Nuke war. Are you kidding? Yes nuke war would damage india But don't forget that will sterilize pakistan. so if you want you can start nuke war.

You are right. This Congress cant take on Pakistan. They dont have a will. They are spineless and useless. That is why we support NaMo. He understands better how to handle and treat pakistan.

Your nation's democracy, however flawed, is a beautiful thing. In my opinion, it would be wiser for India not to engage Pakistan aggressively until the insurgency in Pakistan is dealt with as it is a direct threat to India as well. India should focus on China rather than Pakistan, as China has directly threatened Indian power and perception in the world.

Sorry comment on moment of heat, I take my words back about nukes war.

Nuke war. Are you kidding? Yes nuke war would damage india But don't forget that will sterilize pakistan. so if you ant you can start nuke war.

It would most likely begin the end of the South Asians as a whole. The water links, air currents and the planetary weather system would ensure that the population of the region gets a high dose of radiation which would be fatal to the environment and the upcoming generations. I really wonder if you'd say the same if your family is amongst those 'damaged'. Please, reflect.

You started it and executed it in a well planned and shameful way.No action is taken against the Pakistani authorities whereas SP was sacked in India.At least we didn't steal internal organs of Sanalullah. :sick:

you guys planned sanaullahs death we didnt plan sarabjits, just think about it why would we plan the death for somebody on death row? we could have executed him when ever we wanted.

From the 10 Pakistani terrorists in 26/11 we killed 9 on the spot and recently hanged Kasab after proper judicial process.Now don't say Kasab was not a Pakistani. :omghaha: We don't believe in "coward inhuman revenges" and told you to stop or else face military action and all your big mouth war mongering army,govt suddenly got silenced and backed off.

you kill 9 on the spot? now isnt that giving your self a little too much credit? those terrorists killed 170 innocent indians before you got to them! and even then you had to get thousands of police and commandos to get 10 mere terrorists imagine if there were more! WHAT WOULD HAVE YOU DONE THEN?!!

You should first get free from never ending WOT which has resulted in daily blasts,drones and 50,000 causalities.Also control the Afgans fighting on your border with your army.

the war on terrorism is almost over and pakistan almost defeated the india sponsered terrorists and we are going to be more secure and much stronger after this. our 50,00 casualties for from the whole war on terrorism but the murders in india alone add up to 46000 every year.

Killing of Sarabjit didnt "happen" all of a sudden but well planned by Pakistan.A simple case of mistaken identity where no proof were showed.Pakistan NEVER admit it's fault like India do.

once again we didn't need to plan nothing!! if pakistan wanted to kill him they could have executed him when ever they wanted and nobody could have done anything about it.

Yeah yeah... Pakistan is famous for sending peaceful messengers all around the world just like Kasab.
we do send a lot of peace keepers for the UN if you didnt know.

Indians are regretting the death of Sanalullah while Pakistanis are celebrating death of Sarabjit.

we celebrate the death of every terrorist who kill innocent people in any country. but you guys on the other hand are weeping for a person who was convicted of killing 14 people.

Just remember we have more Indians in Pakistan than Pakistanis in India :lol:

Bhai Saab, first take revenge for Indian beheading & 26/11

Remember since the killing of 2 Indian soldiers by Pakistan Army,Indian Army has killed 3 pakistani Soldiers.

Also in 2013 so far 4 Pakistani soldiers have been killed on LOC by Indian Army on compared to 2 Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan Army on the LOC.

In other words ek ke badle do.

both were serving jail for their crime but did not deserve to die like this.

true to what you said, but if there was a convicted terrorist in my cell who killed 14 innocent people i would have beat him to death as well.
but an innocent old man like sanaullah now thats just shame.

the only mistake they made on the pakistani part was not beating sarabjit to death before themselves.

Back
Top Bottom