What's new

Sanaullah died in India today

Why Pak is making hue and cry for terrorist.

Really? Who is crying? Baharatis labelled a convicted terrorist national hero, not Pakistan. With up coming elections and other daily troubles Pakistan has, this topic won't be discussed very much.

Yes it would be better, I agree with you that instead of terrorist kill, pak should focus on elections if it want to move ahead in this world. A successful election is what pak needs, and hopefully what ever good party you have wins without pressure from terrorist groups.

Really? Who is crying? Baharatis labelled a convicted terrorist national hero, not Pakistan. With up coming elections and other daily troubles Pakistan has, this topic won't be discussed very much.

It exposed the two faces of Indians. I think, if they make any other such crimes, they need to be death with an Iron hand.

Blood money!!! A savagery rule.

Indians are celebrating a murderer who killed 14 innocent people as a hero, and you are talking about savagery?

Showing your true Indian colors I see.

So. Kashmir is independent state. Good to hear India has no control....lolzz....what a naive statement.

In India: Law and order is State issue. Each state is independently operate there law and order mechanism. Central govt (Delhi) interfere/help only when it is asked by states.

Unlike Pakistan Indian states and Central govt is run by democratic government. Any one can go to court against any State or centre itself.

Hope as a Pakistani you will understand it..

So you are denying the fact that the indian media went out of the way to create an atmosphere of hate over the death of ss.

(world/Pakistani/Indian) Media exposed brutal nature of Pakistani agencies and they keep doing that . Be it baloch issue (Even Pakistani media talked about headless bodies of baloch), faizal sehjad case, illegal killing of agency (The media person death), illegal detention of Pakistani, etc....

Media is doing their job, but ppl are blinded by Fauj aura..

RIP Sanaullah and RIP Sarabjit. Both brutally murdered in prisons in alien lands. Shame on those who cheered for the murderers of these people. Celebrate life and mourn untimely death. Behave as humans, not animals

90% of Indian on PDF have felt sorry for Sanaullah death, How many Pakistani did the same for innocent Sharabjeet? You open the thread on this topic and give us statistic..

Then come up saying who are humane, and who are animal...

Personally i feel sorry for this Pakistani soul, Kash, this guy would have completed his jail term and sent back to Pakistan (Like India sent Dr Chisti back to Pakistani)..

Sanaullah was killed by a person, Sharabjeet was cornered and killed by Agency/Fauj/Politicians...

Shame on who cheered death of Sharabjeet..

In India: Law and order is State issue. Each state is independently operate there law and order mechanism. Central govt (Delhi) interfere/help only when it is asked by states.

Unlike Pakistan Indian states and Central govt is run by democratic government. Any one can go to court against any State or centre itself.

Hope as a Pakistani you will understand it..

(world/Pakistani/Indian) Media exposed brutal nature of Pakistani agencies and they keep doing that . Be it baloch issue (Even Pakistani media talked about headless bodies of baloch), faizal sehjad case, illegal killing of agency (The media person death), illegal detention of Pakistani, etc....

Media is doing their job, but ppl are blinded by Fauj aura..

I am sorry, but my lvl of tolerance to stupid is quite low today, I didnt even have to read all of your garbage to see where you were going with your pathetic excuse. Please enjoy your stay in the lala land. Out here the sun is shining bright.

Allah forgives his sins and give him peace after death and a place in paradise..Inshallah kashmir will be liberated soon.

I am sorry, but my lvl of tolerance to stupid is quite low today, I didnt even have to read all of your garbage to see where you were going with your pathetic excuse. Please enjoy your stay in the lala land. Out here the sun is shining bright.

No one called me denialistani.. I will suggest you to live in fairy land...

Allah forgives his sins and give him peace after death and a place in paradise..Inshallah kashmir will be liberated soon.

Yes yes.. wait for the time.. We too are looking for liberation...

"@YusraSAskari: Sanaullah's body due to arrive in his native village. The ultimate tragedy - this will be the first time his sons will see him."

Back
Top Bottom