What's new

Sanam chuadhry quits acting to follow a religious path

I have never seen tableeghis preach anything wrong or controversial, their emphasis is on making urself a better muslim and human. I dont see anything wrong in it.

1. The security threat by the TJ : Russia and the Muslim-majority Central Asian countries have rightly banned the TJ because the members have indulged in or planned extreme criminal acts like bombings and gun attacks. The TJ leaders claim that the movement is apolitical but the movement serves as a networking arrangement for the members to later either form criminal groups or join existing such groups. I quote from the Wikipedia page for "Tablighi Jamaat" :
The U.S. Government has closely monitored Tablighi Jamaat since September 2001. According to US officials, though the Tablighis do not have a direct link with terrorism, the teachings and beliefs of Tablighi Jamat have been a cornerstone for joining in radical Muslim groups. Rizwan Farook, one of the perpetrators of the 2015 San Bernardino attack, was a student of the teachings of Tablighi Jamaat
According to Pakistani security analysts and Indian investigators, the founders of terrorist group Harkat-ul-Mujahideen were members of the Tablighi Jamaat.
In February 2020, a counter-terrorism operation in Russia led to the arrest of seven Tablighis and dismantled the terrorist cell affiliated to the Tablighi Jamaat. According to Russian intelligence, the terrorist cell was involved in dissemination of materials and radicalization. The Tablighi Jamaat has been banned in Russia since 2009. The Supreme Court of Russia also recommended the Tablighi Jamaat to be included into the list of terrorist groups monitored by the Kremlin.
Tablighi members who have been charged with terrorism include: Zacarias Moussaoui (charged in the United States in the 11 September attacks), Hervé Djamel Loiseau (French citizen found in Afghanistan), and Djamel Beghal (Algerian-born French citizen and Al Qaeda member who was convicted of plotting to blow up the U.S. Embassy in Paris), Syed Rizwan Farook. In a foiled January 2008 bombing plot in Barcelona, Spain, "some media reports" stated that a Muslim leader in the city stated that the fourteen suspects arrested by police in a series of raids (where bomb-making materials were seized) were members of the Tablighi Jamaat.Other terrorist plots and attacks on civilians that members of Tablighi Jamaat have been connected with include the Portland Seven, the Lackawanna Six, the 2006 transatlantic aircraft plot, the 7/7 London bombings, the 2007 London car bombs, and 2007 Glasgow International Airport attack.
According to Alex Alexiev, "perhaps 80% percent of the Islamist extremists have come from Tablighi ranks, prompting French intelligence officers to call Tablighi Jamaat the 'antechamber of fundamentalism."
Ignore the word "Islamist" in the above text and concentrate on who the TJ breeds. And I am sure many or most of the "Syrian rebels" who really are not Syria at all and come from all over the world have come up through the TJ. Same for the international criminals who invaded Libya in 2011.

2. The social threat by the TJ : In India the social culture among Muslims in the last 20 years has changed for the worse. Brainwashing by the TJ has resulted in many Muslim women ( so-called college educated ) adopting the full burqa, adopting an arrogant attitude and basically isolating themselves from the larger society. Not associating with the oppressed groups in the country including women. Lot of self-isolation. They might as well be living on an island. So many Afghan women don't want to wear the burqa and some make it a point not to wear it but sadly so many Indian Muslim women wear it voluntarily without understanding that the burqa has no Islamic basis. It is a pre-Islamic Jewish garment ( Read this article, a finding by a Muslims woman scholar and parliamentarian ). Some of the voluntary burqa-wearer women are the "My hijab [ burqa ] is not my compulsion, it is my pride" types. :lol: These particular women and the TJ have created a suffocating and oppressive atmosphere for those Indian Muslim women who don't want to wear the burqa, who want to be free. Again, about those voluntary burqa weares what then is the point of their education when they chose to isolate themselves from society and not contribute to it ? And those Indian Muslim women About many Indian Muslim men, especially in the cities, the TJ has brainwashed them to don a "pious" look - kurta-pyjama, beard ( sometimes long ) and white cap. They all have a uniform look. And they all eat biryani regularly and have become dullards. All in all these TJ-affected men and women have become parasites and should be brought back to normality.

3. The political threat by the TJ : In India the TJ has just created suffocating and oppressive ghetto life for Muslims and not worked with progressive groups and individuals in the country and has just given ground to the Hindutvadis who have grown in influence especially in the last few years. All that the TJ was interested is going around to Muslim peoples' houses and getting them for prayers by irritating the people to the extreme, pushing women into burqas and the men into the get up I described earlier. And while the TJ was busy doing this the Hindutvadis grew in power so the TJ has to take a large part of the blame for this.

4. The intellectual effect of the TJ : The TJ has made its followers to become intellectually inferior. I don't expect an Elon Musk to arise from among the Tablighis at their international headquarters in Delhi. There was that incident in Pakistan in 2019 where some Tablighis were on a running train and these idiots began cooking breakfast in the bogies and that sparked a fire in large sections of the train and 74 people were burnt or suffocated to death.

@Imran Khan

Good luck to her

It's HER choice, no one else needs to get their panties in a twist

Islam is all about forgiveness,, people can point out someone's failures or actions but at the end of the day if they have made a sincere attempt at redemption and change and asked for forgiveness from God, then who are we to judge or point fingers

That's the whole point of faith in islam

There is always a way back

Very philosophical............... Not.

I m not a fan of tableeghi jamaat either nobody forced her to make this decision. its her choice and u all should respect her choice.

Outwardly it may seem her choice but in reality some TJ members would have brainwashed her, shamed her and forced her into making this "choice".

But What they are preaching is not enough in this modern era.they should also preach discipline and unity which is need of hour for our society.

What do you mean by unity ? Will the TJ stop fighting Syrian government forces and instead join the Syrians, the Russians, the Palestinians and Iran-sent forces in defeating the NATO plot against Syria and present a symbol of unity for Muslims ?

Its her choice but like Hamza Ali Abbasi , she is needed most in this Haram industry. So that she can teach and help who are most vulnerable in the industry.

Goenitz bhai, I am disappointed by some of your recent posts. :sad: Have you changed ?

Are you annoyed, Mr Terrorist Commie?

Not hurt but concerned for her and other Pakistani women especially in film and serials industry. She may be used as a tool to create an atmosphere of shame and wrong-doing and brainwash other former colleagues of hers to also leave that "haraam" industry ( as @Zarvan called it ). A self-Talibanization.

What do you mean by unity ? Will the TJ stop fighting Syrian government forces and instead join the Syrians, the Russians, the Palestinians and Iran-sent forces in defeating the NATO plot against Syria and present a symbol of unity for Muslims ?
I am talking about unity in people of pakistan .
For unity of whole muslim nation,we have indication of imam e mahdi and Christ who will come to unite the muslims against the falsehood.

I believe no one can unite the muslims without them.

Why can't she pickup The Holy Quran and learn directly from The Almighty? A grown up educated woman shouldn't need anyone to teach her from Quran.

In 54th surah “Al Qamar” of Qur’an-ul- Hakeem: ayaat number 17,22,32 & 40 the All-Knowing and All-Wise ALLAH s.w.t repeats the following statement four (4) times:

“We have made this Qur’an easy to understand; Is there anyone who will contemplate”.
Do not you remember the incident of companion of Holy Prophet (peace be upon Him and his family) who once completely misunderstood one verse of Holy Quran and later corrected by the Holy Prophet.

For unity of whole muslim nation,we have indication of imam e mahdi and Christ who will come to unite the muslims against the falsehood.

That is the belief yes and nothing wrong with it but for Muslims to unite they must unite under the flag of the progressives. For example, in Pakistani the legacy of Faiz Ahmed Faiz and newer ones like Arooj Aurangzeb who in turn speaks of the late Mashal Khan.

The TJ's flag will not unite the Muslim nation under an independent, future-looking, progressive brotherhood. :)

Goenitz bhai, I am disappointed by some of your recent posts. :sad: Have you changed ?
I didn't as far as I remember. What made you thought that?
I said "haram" bcz people were using that as it is utmost right decision. I argued She can stay in industry, if she likes, bcz it is better for the junior artists. She can help in acting and save them from casting couches etc.

INSHALLAH what I know is in coming months you would see INSHALLAH see lot more of showbiz people leaving this Haraam industry.
And I guess there is no TV in your house. No movies Internet which has lots of haram content etc. Hopefully you live a pure life

1. The security threat by the TJ : Russia and the Muslim-majority Central Asian countries have rightly banned the TJ because the members have indulged in or planned extreme criminal acts like bombings and gun attacks. The TJ leaders claim that the movement is apolitical but the movement serves as a networking arrangement for the members to later either form criminal groups or join existing such groups. I quote from the Wikipedia page for "Tablighi Jamaat" :

Ignore the word "Islamist" in the above text and concentrate on who the TJ breeds. And I am sure many or most of the "Syrian rebels" who really are not Syria at all and come from all over the world have come up through the TJ. Same for the international criminals who invaded Libya in 2011.

2. The social threat by the TJ : In India the social culture among Muslims in the last 20 years has changed for the worse. Brainwashing by the TJ has resulted in many Muslim women ( so-called college educated ) adopting the full burqa, adopting an arrogant attitude and basically isolating themselves from the larger society. Not associating with the oppressed groups in the country including women. Lot of self-isolation. They might as well be living on an island. So many Afghan women don't want to wear the burqa and some make it a point not to wear it but sadly so many Indian Muslim women wear it voluntarily without understanding that the burqa has no Islamic basis. It is a pre-Islamic Jewish garment ( Read this article, a finding by a Muslims woman scholar and parliamentarian ). Some of the voluntary burqa-wearer women are the "My hijab [ burqa ] is not my compulsion, it is my pride" types. :lol: These particular women and the TJ have created a suffocating and oppressive atmosphere for those Indian Muslim women who don't want to wear the burqa, who want to be free. Again, about those voluntary burqa weares what then is the point of their education when they chose to isolate themselves from society and not contribute to it ? And those Indian Muslim women About many Indian Muslim men, especially in the cities, the TJ has brainwashed them to don a "pious" look - kurta-pyjama, beard ( sometimes long ) and white cap. They all have a uniform look. And they all eat biryani regularly and have become dullards. All in all these TJ-affected men and women have become parasites and should be brought back to normality.

3. The political threat by the TJ : In India the TJ has just created suffocating and oppressive ghetto life for Muslims and not worked with progressive groups and individuals in the country and has just given ground to the Hindutvadis who have grown in influence especially in the last few years. All that the TJ was interested is going around to Muslim peoples' houses and getting them for prayers by irritating the people to the extreme, pushing women into burqas and the men into the get up I described earlier. And while the TJ was busy doing this the Hindutvadis grew in power so the TJ has to take a large part of the blame for this.

4. The intellectual effect of the TJ : The TJ has made its followers to become intellectually inferior. I don't expect an Elon Musk to arise from among the Tablighis at their international headquarters in Delhi. There was that incident in Pakistan in 2019 where some Tablighis were on a running train and these idiots began cooking breakfast in the bogies and that sparked a fire in large sections of the train and 74 people were burnt or suffocated to death.

@Imran Khan

Very philosophical............... Not.

Outwardly it may seem her choice but in reality some TJ members would have brainwashed her, shamed her and forced her into making this "choice".

Not hurt but concerned for her and other Pakistani women especially in film and serials industry. She may be used as a tool to create an atmosphere of shame and wrong-doing and brainwash other former colleagues of hers to also leave that "haraam" industry ( as @Zarvan called it ). A self-Talibanization.

Nothing but a pile of bullshit. Ppl like u first called women with hijab as oppressed, now that they openly say its their choice, u blame TJ and call it brain washing. Arent u a puppy of women rights? Dont u want women to live as they wish n choose their path? But i guess u ppl r just hypocrites and only thing women are free when they opppse religion. Its actually the problem of Islam with u ppl, ur type are ok with muslims by name but go through pains when ppl properly adopt the religion. You think ppl that follow religion are brain washes but reality is u ppl are dumb idiots n brain washed by society n world. U will know very soon when u die, jist like everyone.

Moat Ka manzar?
And that's part of our belief? Or is it not?
why we are even questioning her decision, that's her decision and her path. people should mind their own businesses.
If she had announced that she is becoming a lasbien and will post raunchy videos daily. Those who are having a problem in this thread, would be fully supporting her .
Just shameful.

Wonderful - this move surely has solved all the problems in Pakistan including rape, murder, nepotism, prostitution, sodody in madaris among them corruption especially from a white bearded, wudu dar official in licence office who takes bribes to move applications forward.
Great victory for Ummah - no more muslims killing other muslims, all ikhwan on the same page and eradication of poverty. Great effort highlighting this massively important development that was the main thing holding up those other tiny issues.

Indeed then you shouldn't be making fun of others be it Tableeghi or that ex actress.
i am just fine i will answer to Allah not here to anyone .

Imran, sometimes you are behaving like one might confuse you if you ever pay attention to what you say at all. Do you know how ALLAH Ta'ala spoke to mankind in Qur'an about heaven and hell? Do you know how such punish and hell have been explained in Hadith? Why such ignorant remarks merely making it funny when someone has decided to be a practicing Muslim?
most of these cases tableeghi cults scare people from after death

i am just fine i will answer to Allah not here to anyone .
Dear imran bhai fact wont change we have be civilized care for each other this what islam teaching are if there is no punishment we humans r worst than animals so we should understand the fact their is after death a judgment day

Do not you remember the incident of companion of Holy Prophet (peace be upon Him and his family) who once completely misunderstood one verse of Holy Quran and later corrected by the Holy Prophet.

Which sect do you belong to? Such comments are common from the firqay lot who want people to stay away from learning Deen directly from Quran (i.e. translation) and Hadith. No need to read tafseer where the real mess is created by the ulema of all sects/schools/groups. Studying Sahih Hadith would clear any misunderstandings and Hadith books contain verified record of history.

Have you read the translation on it's own yet (if you don't understand arabic)?

Muhkamat should be the focus and they are clear in Quran: Al-Imran, Aya 7.

Also, provide Hadith book and number you mentioned above.

Do you even know what Talib means?

And you are nobody to be concerned of what happens in Pakistan!

I believe no one can unite the muslims without them.
ur thinking tells us how much u watch the B&D godi media. ur r totally under the influence of godi media. and please stop worrying so much about Muslim women. They r doing much much better than indian and western women. look into ur own problems. islamophobia has gotten the better of u. if u worry so much about Muslim women than stop killing their sons, fathers, husbands and brothers in the name of cow. stop raping them in Kashmir. let go of Islamophobia. its not good for ur mental state.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom