What's new

Sanam chuadhry quits acting to follow a religious path

Its her choice but like Hamza Ali Abbasi , she is needed most in this Haram industry. So that she can teach and help who are most vulnerable in the industry.
Hz Yusuf AS didn't say that Pharoh drinks alcohol so I will not work for him. He became a minister, monitored agriculture and saved million from starvation.

when a corrupt politician or a corrupt bureaucrat or better when a corrupt police official leaves his disgusting career for religion i believe that would be the cause of celebration.

But no one will call their professions bad why target showbiz then?

when a corrupt police official leaves his disgusting career for religion i believe that would be the cause of celebration
That is violation of both state and Islam. What acting has to do with the penal code?

And everyone is ready to teach me from the Quran

Why can't she pickup The Holy Quran and learn directly from The Almighty? A grown up educated woman shouldn't need anyone to teach her from Quran.

In 54th surah “Al Qamar” of Qur’an-ul- Hakeem: ayaat number 17,22,32 & 40 the All-Knowing and All-Wise ALLAH s.w.t repeats the following statement four (4) times:

“We have made this Qur’an easy to understand; Is there anyone who will contemplate”.

Munafiqeen exposing themselves when they show how upset they are by this woman simply just trying to work on her taqwa and bettering her own life rather than being a surrounded by social media vanity and decadence.

Sanam Chaudhry, who used to be a regular face on television, took to her social media on Thursday to mark her birthday with a special announcement.

She replaced the “Actress” in her Instagram bio with a “Muslim mother,” who’s “learning Islam,” and removed all photos of herself from her feed. Taking to her Instagram Stories, she announced that she has “turned towards Allah.”

Known popularly for her role in Ghar Titli Ka Par, the starlet wrote, “Those following the religious path have such pure hearts. Everyone is congratulating and welcoming me to the right path with beautiful words. And everyone is ready to teach me from the Quran. So much motivation already! May Allah guide us all!”
Sharing a clip of what appeared to be a celebratory surprise from her family, who are supporting her decision, Chaudhry added, "My family welcomed me this way on turning to Allah … this is so heartwarming, thank you.”

Married to singer Somee Chohan,sanam Chaudhry has only kept photos from her Nikkah ceremony on her Instagram for public viewership.

Copied from The Express Tribune

Sau chuhe kha kar billi hajj ko chali :whistle:

That is violation of both state and Islam. What acting has to do with the penal code?

thanks for the reply.

sports also have nothing to do with islam especially with the match fixing saga and betting, all sports should be banned too.

anyways its miss chaudhary's personal life she can do whatever she wants within the law.

Sanam Chaudhry, who used to be a regular face on television, took to her social media on Thursday to mark her birthday with a special announcement.

She replaced the “Actress” in her Instagram bio with a “Muslim mother,” who’s “learning Islam,” and removed all photos of herself from her feed. Taking to her Instagram Stories, she announced that she has “turned towards Allah.”

Known popularly for her role in Ghar Titli Ka Par, the starlet wrote, “Those following the religious path have such pure hearts. Everyone is congratulating and welcoming me to the right path with beautiful words. And everyone is ready to teach me from the Quran. So much motivation already! May Allah guide us all!”
Sharing a clip of what appeared to be a celebratory surprise from her family, who are supporting her decision, Chaudhry added, "My family welcomed me this way on turning to Allah … this is so heartwarming, thank you.”

Married to singer Somee Chohan,sanam Chaudhry has only kept photos from her Nikkah ceremony on her Instagram for public viewership.

Copied from The Express Tribune

Great decision. All female actresses should follow her example.
I m not a fan of tableeghi jamaat either nobody forced her to make this decision. its her choice and u all should respect her choice.

Not only respect but encourage more people to follow her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom