What's new

Sana Bucha resigns from Geo, joins Dunya News

I heard she was on the payroll of N.Sharif, She is pro Nawaz and Anti-PTI.

I think Sana Bucha is like a Papit of anti-Islam think tanks.
she is going to use against Islam and Islamic Scholars.That's the reason she has left the GEO after some time joining Dr.Aamir liaquat hussain.As we know about Sana Bucha she is Muslim league(N) Supporter she always take Soft-Conner against tham.
I think she ran away. Couldn't take it anymore, as she was facing harsh criticism from her viewers because of her soft corner for PML(N).

I think Sana Bucha is like a Papit of anti-Islam think tanks.
she is going to use against Islam and Islamic Scholars.That's the reason she has left the GEO after some time joining Dr.Aamir liaquat hussain.As we know about Sana Bucha she is Muslim league(N) Supporter she always take Soft-Conner against tham.
I think she ran away. Couldn't take it anymore, as she was facing harsh criticism from her viewers because of her soft corner for PML(N).

HAHAHAHAHAHA

and BTW its puppet.

I guess she is against Dr Yunus Butt cz he made fun of her agressive style in his show called hum sab umeed se hain:D

nyways its her right to choose wht ever best suits her.

Geo's reporting is very dodgy and shady. I do not trust an ounce of what they show. They are on both the Zardari govn'ts payroll and wouldn't be surprised to learn that they receive USAID 50 or so mill dollar fundings.

Back
Top Bottom