What's new

Sana Bucha resigns from Geo, joins Dunya News

Do anyone know Sanna Bucha used to be fat like Adnan sami???

She got a good offer from Dunya TV and could not resist the temptation of getting a pocket full money package. Earlier on, Abdul Malik, Younus Butt, Hassan Nisar, Nazir Naji have left GEO and joined DUNYA TV. Don’t tell me that they all had objection to Amir Liaquat’s appearance on GEO.I don’t Know what is big deal about this, I think there are some portals are systematically launch
campaign against Aamir Liaquat and Spreading Conspiracy Theory to Relax their personal grudge.
We all know in this media industry every one switch some for better opportunity, some for better money and some for better position.

It’s just professionalism.

From where dunya is getting a lot of money..? Suspicious.

Sanna Bucha is not an anchor She is a model and actress So no wonder which channel she left or join it is just like visiting a fashion show one after another

Sanna Bucha is not an anchor She is a model and actress So no wonder which channel she left or join it is just like visiting a fashion show one after another

She will be missed big time very generous and dedicated to her work .!! Some idiots will keep heating her only cos some PTI member's are not happy with her gesture to words them.. utter nonsense..!!!

She is paying the price for being anti establishment..

Her sister Nimra bucha is actress not that beautiful but attractive and talented.

As for As my knowledge concern that Sana Bucha war trying to move different Chanel since last year .know she got offer a handsome package form Dunya TV.and she also decreasing her popularity at Geo TV because of undermanned program "Le-kin". She had no way rather to join Dunya TV. On the other hand she has many problems with other Geo employers Like Abdul Malik, Younus Butt, Dr.Aamir Liaquat Hussain.My Personally opinion is she should have worked with them without hart-flings.because it is right It’s just professionalism.

she is usually very noisy about issues usually jumping onto conclusions and her intended audience seems to be not-so-educated folks .

she is anti army voice.....read today COAS Statement ...US paid sana bucha...

The ratings of her show 'LEKIN' were getting poor with the passage of time just because she most of the times was very biased in her point of views and towards a specific political party which resulted the social media retaliation. This is the only reason I see. GEO pays the most handsome amounts among all the media outlets.

Back
Top Bottom