What's new

San Diego County records first India variant COVID-19 case

Feng Leng

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China

County health officials say a variant sweeping through India was detected for the first time in San Diego.

The case involved a woman in her 20s who was hospitalized with COVID-19 in early April, a county spokesperson told ABC 10News. The woman had traveled from India to San Diego in late March.

Genetic sequencing later determined she had been infected with the B.1.617 variant, nicknamed the double mutant.

clearly it's the India virus, or Modi virus, Hindu Virus
its china virus, and from wuhan. Li Wenliang died telling this to people, and see how racist chinese people are... calling others but when they cry when they are called

its china virus, and from wuhan. Li Wenliang died telling this to people, and see how racist chinese people are... calling others but when they cry when they are called

you people are dying left and right from Indian variant virus, you still have time bullshiting here

Last edited:
The Han in Wuhan tells a story. Imagine how much our Tibetan and Uighur brothers are suffering because of this Chinese Han Virus.

County health officials say a variant sweeping through India was detected for the first time in San Diego.

The case involved a woman in her 20s who was hospitalized with COVID-19 in early April, a county spokesperson told ABC 10News. The woman had traveled from India to San Diego in late March.

Genetic sequencing later determined she had been infected with the B.1.617 variant, nicknamed the double mutant.
It's going to spread all around the US now. The should have activated travel ban from India as soon as COVID spiked down there.

Indians are spreading their virus to the whole world.

Indian variant virus indeed is the most virulent, most deadly, most infectious, can pernitrate vaccine protection, Indians neighbors and whole world got to be super careful

china virus is spreading fast, need to be really careful.
It's Indian virus now more deadlier than any other variant.

Oh dear, I am off to Phoenix, AZ soon which is not far away from there, better prepare my battle plans now.

Last edited:
That is a purely blanket statement.

Kinda true in the South, saw lots of people without a mask, and are still not going for vaccines, Georgians are going in numbers for Vaccines at least.

Kinda true in the South, saw lots of people without a mask, and are still not going for vaccines, Georgians are going in numbers for Vaccines at least.

I said it’s a blanket statement Because there are many people (including myself) who also wear masks.

Of course there are other areas of the country We are more people wear them more or less.

I know here in Philly, many still wear masks.

I said it’s a blanket statement Because there are many people (including myself) who also wear masks.

Of course there are other areas of the country We are more people wear them more or less.

I know here in Philly, many still wear masks.

You are lucky man, maybe I should move there :D Already thinking of moving out for better job opportunities, but seriously maskless people and those who hold very negative views on vaccines make me scared, I am waiting on my second jab on 10th May. Stay safe, thoughts, and prayers for your family.

Back
Top Bottom