What's new

San Diego County records first India variant COVID-19 case

Indians are spreading their virus to the whole world.
chinese virus that ccp tried to hide is the real cause of this... never forget never forgive
you people are dying left and right from Indian variant virus, you still have time bullshiting here

chinese died last year, and in 2002 with SARS ... world will wait for a new virus to come out of china

County health officials say a variant sweeping through India was detected for the first time in San Diego.

The case involved a woman in her 20s who was hospitalized with COVID-19 in early April, a county spokesperson told ABC 10News. The woman had traveled from India to San Diego in late March.

Genetic sequencing later determined she had been infected with the B.1.617 variant, nicknamed the double mutant.
The world will end by 2025.
Their will we multiple variants and even if one variant is prone to vaccine response then we’re all dead.
Just one match stick is required to light the whole forest. We’re dead folks.

County health officials say a variant sweeping through India was detected for the first time in San Diego.

The case involved a woman in her 20s who was hospitalized with COVID-19 in early April, a county spokesperson told ABC 10News. The woman had traveled from India to San Diego in late March.

Genetic sequencing later determined she had been infected with the B.1.617 variant, nicknamed the double mutant.
racist chinese, when world called it chinese virus you called them recist.... but you are now calling it with other counties names.... racist people and racist culture...

nothing would have happened if Li Wenliang would have not died last year, and other citizen journalists not vanished because of ccp...

You are lucky man, maybe I should move there :D Already thinking of moving out for better job opportunities, but seriously maskless people and those who hold very negative views on vaccines make me scared, I am waiting on my second jab on 10th May. Stay safe, thoughts, and prayers for your family.

Right back at ya brother !! :cheers:

Good luck with future job opportunities Wherever they may lead you

racist chinese, when world called it chinese virus you called them recist.... but you are now calling it with other counties names.... racist people and racist culture...

nothing would have happened if Li Wenliang would have not died last year, and other citizen journalists not vanished because of ccp...

Go and help your people instead of blabbering nonsense on here.

Go and help your people instead of blabbering nonsense on here.
No we should keep talking to the Indians to keep them distracted instead of finding oxygen tanks. That way when they get covid, it's already too late.
chinese virus that ccp tried to hide is the real cause of this... never forget never forgive

chinese died last year, and in 2002 with SARS ... world will wait for a new virus to come out of china
Hi there. Please tell me more about the virus from China. What did the CCP do or not do?

What a turn of events, from a vaccine exporter to Covid-19 exporter, the most dreaded variant.

The pretentious behavior and big talks, taking a toll on India.

this is the entire california state government and the entire biden administration right 'bout now...
7Jrq.gif

Back
Top Bottom