What's new

Sami rejects law against forced conversion of religion

Forced convsersions should be banned but this under 18 thing is kinda stupid.

Anyways.

Btw what happened to that famous women protection bill passed in Punjab assembley? Still in tact, modified? Or scrapped all together?

@Zibago
It was challenged in court i dont know what happened next

pmln.jpg

he is also Nawaz Sharif's pet. along with LeJ (Lashkar-e-Jhangwi) Ahmed Ludhyanvi.

Such mullah groups should be banned wherever they may be found, they are against everything that is democratic and just.

I want to ask Pakistanis a simple question, who gave them the authority to speak for the entire muslim population?
Do you accept their dominion over your religion?
they are the deep asset of establishment. how do you think Lal Mosque Mull is surviving and thriving !

Such mullah groups should be banned wherever they may be found, they are against everything that is democratic and just.

I want to ask Pakistanis a simple question, who gave them the authority to speak for the entire muslim population?
Do you accept their dominion over your religion?
you don't have to interfere in our religious affair.

I think he is right. I felt it is wrong,when i knew about the contents.
It is the duty of muslim to save human beings from fire of hell. no body can guarantee that a person will reach age of 18 or not. what if a person aged 17 +years wants to accept islam but our law takes away his right and he dies before turning 18. who will be responsible?
islam clearly have law for such purpose. a minor child is consider muslim. he dies he will be treated as muslim in hereafter but when he becomes baligh he had the right to convert.
but forcefully converting is not allowed.
so some parts need to be changed.

you don't have to interfere in our religious affair.

I think he is right. I felt it is wrong,when i knew about the contents.
It is the duty of muslim to save human beings from fire of hell. no body can guarantee that a person will reach age of 18 or not. what if a person aged 17 +years wants to accept islam but our law takes away his right and he dies before turning 18. who will be responsible?
islam clearly have law for such purpose. a minor child is consider muslim. he dies he will be treated as muslim in hereafter but when he becomes baligh he had the right to convert.
but forcefully converting is not allowed.
so some parts need to be changed.
You can do what ever you like, its your life.
But you are no one to tell me not to speak, that too on a international forum.

Arrogant mullahs are the curse of the land. They do not let anything positive happen in the land. They want us to be oppressors of the highest order.

This kidnapping issue has nothing to do with Mullahs, its related to feudal system in sindh. Ppl just need opportunity to spit venom against a Maulvi.

Then this law will help combat that in Sindh, why are these exalted gentlemen having issues with this law then?

you cannot talk against our religious scholars.
I can talk and I will talk, cause your establishment has itself banned 75 mulla backed hategroups in Pakistanis, they are the cancer that is infecting not just Pakistan but also the entire world including India.

Arrogant mullahs are the curse of the land. They do not let anything positive happen in the land. They want us to be oppressors of the highest order.
I absolutely agree 100% to what you are saying. Only some Pakistani members dont want to say such things, they might be on the extremist side.

Isn't forcible conversion of Hindus part of being a "good Muslim" - one who follows the precepts of the Koran and hadiths? And since you're taught "Pakistan was created for Islam" aren't you obliged to let such mullahs have their way?

Isn't forcible conversion of Hindus part of being a "good Muslim" - one who follows the precepts of the Koran and hadiths? And since you're taught "Pakistan was created for Islam" aren't you obliged to let such mullahs have their way?
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others

Then this law will help combat that in Sindh, why are these exalted gentlemen having issues with this law then?
Hindus were easy for feudals because they lack the biradri cushion this law will kill all cases

Back
Top Bottom