What's new

Sami rejects law against forced conversion of religion

You passed a pretty blanket statement as fact, I replied with a verse of the Holy Qur'an which states the opposite.
Do the "forcible conversion" mullahs believe this statement in the Qur'an applies? They don't, do they, or they wouldn't be opposing the law, right?

I'm working on a film on Sultan Saladin and he had Christians and Jews in his court, as did Hazrat Ali. What's wrong with these crazy mullahs?!
Oho! How many Pakistanis know this about Saladin? Do you know a story about Saladin that's related to the thread topic?

Solomon is a troll and runs a retarded blog. Be honest what you believe should happen to goyim like me.

you cannot talk against our religious scholars.
Who are u to give orders ?? Infact this moron idiot molvie is giving his stupid fatwas against a motion passed un opposed and u seem
Same mind set .

Sindh is a tolerant land no space for intolerant fcktards they can go to their lands and preach retardation there

Who are u to give orders ?? Infact this moron idiot molvie is giving his stupid fatwas against a motion passed un opposed and u seem
Same mind set .

Sindh is a tolerant land no space for intolerant fcktards they can go to their lands and preach retardation there
Yes Sindh even has the undead spirits in govt (ye hakomat kiski Bhutto ki ) :D

This is not India, nobody forces someone to change his religion, all issue is about the age limit .
But those muslims who convert to other religion in Pakistan seek asylum in western countries due to threat from Islamic extremists

Such mullah groups should be banned wherever they may be found, they are against everything that is democratic and just.

I want to ask Pakistanis a simple question, who gave them the authority to speak for the entire muslim population?
Do you accept their dominion over your religion?
True! They(Mullah's) make sure that people lead their lives according to Mullah's consent. They want to interfere with everything...............How to sit, how to talk, how to sleep I mean literally they want to rule your lives.....It's a good thing that ever since Gen Musharaf cracked down hard on Lal Masjid hooligans that set a great precedent and the Mullah squad now treads carefully, otherwise they would have burned down all the cinema's, Internet towers/stations and what and what not.

Same mind set .

you do know that no one can pass anti Islamic laws according to our constitution,right?
cause if they did,they would be committing treason,which is the case here
i really don't know why you call him stupid when he has more knowledge of Islam than you
also,why are you so anti Islam?
will you tell Allah the same thing on the day of judgement that we should be tolerant to open anti Islamic practises?
you do know that no human lives forever and that you will have to answer for your deeds one day,right?

you do know that no one can pass anti Islamic laws according to our constitution,right?
cause if they did,they would be committing treason,which is the case here
i really don't know why you call him stupid when he has more knowledge of Islam than you
also,why are you so anti Islam?
will you tell Allah the same thing on the day of judgement that we should be tolerant to open anti Islamic practises?
you do know that no human lives forever and that you will have to answer for your deeds one day,right?
How is force conversion against islam ? and if that is real islam i am against it ! And what i tell Almighty is btw me and the lord how is this any ones business.

Right wing religious groups exist in almost every country, the best move is to just limit media coverage on these goons and let them fall out of relevancy

Maulana Sami, who claims himself the father of Taliban, smelled a conspiracy behind the move of Sindh Assembly and declared the law an agenda to promote “secularism” in the country.

My question is, how can someone who claims to be the 'father of the Taliban', be running around so openly. If he is what he claims then its likely he still has links to militant groups, and he also has the motives to conduct attacks against minorities in Sindh. He and the party should be investigated and charged

Such mullah groups should be banned wherever they may be found, they are against everything that is democratic and just.

I want to ask Pakistanis a simple question, who gave them the authority to speak for the entire muslim population?
Do you accept their dominion over your religion?

Just like you people have given government to even worse kind of Sadhu who is a jingoistic schizophrenic moron. So please dont lecture us about democracy and justice.

My question is, how can someone who claims to be the 'father of the Taliban', be running around so openly. If he is what he claims then its likely he still has links to militant groups, and he also has the motives to conduct attacks against minorities in Sindh. He and the party should be investigated and charged

Sindh's population is largely tolerant so it's actually the other way around such zombies are minority in Sindh , they are trying every thing in the book "killing minorities civilians etc etc " to gain influence but no one votes for them only way for them to make there presence felt is they talk garbage

Back
Top Bottom