What's new

Sami rejects law against forced conversion of religion

Slowly but surely mulla empire ending a clean and harsh operation in Punjab and KPK remote areas need to be done to make them silent for ever.
What an idiotic remark...so anyone who meets IK, becomes IK's fan, supporter and PTI member,
Then IK also met Nawaz Shareef at his parents' death and many other occasion, he also met Narendra Modi.
There is no dearth of brainless idiots and patwaris on pdf

There is no forced conversion allowed in Islam nor it is happening in Pakistan. The secular dumb idiots are opposing every objection if some scholar make against them.

thats showing his and his alikes draconian , tribal, medevil mind set who wish to impose his way on underaged children

Lets try and name this here
""baby bilo bhuto's butt ""
Bc yeh kia ban gaya
i have Billo i have a bhutto uh billo bhutto i have billo i have butt uh billi butt billo bhutto billo butt uh billo bhutto billo butt :D

There is no forced conversion allowed in Islam nor it is happening in Pakistan. The secular dumb idiots are opposing every objection if some scholar make against them.
Acha ji Sindh mein to phir har saal senkron wazifey katey atey hain hain is liye hindu shor machatey hain

you don't have to interfere in our religious affair.

I think he is right. I felt it is wrong,when i knew about the contents.
It is the duty of muslim to save human beings from fire of hell. no body can guarantee that a person will reach age of 18 or not. what if a person aged 17 +years wants to accept islam but our law takes away his right and he dies before turning 18. who will be responsible?
islam clearly have law for such purpose. a minor child is consider muslim. he dies he will be treated as muslim in hereafter but when he becomes baligh he had the right to convert.
but forcefully converting is not allowed.
so some parts need to be changed.

That is not how the law works. The government is not going to sit on top of the person monitoring his religious beliefs. All it means is that the state will not recognise the conversion of the person until he or she turns 18. This law will play a very important roll where kids are being forcefully converted or being claimed to have converted by disallowing the belligerent party any excuse of the child having converted. Once the child has turned 18 then he/she has a lot more freedom and power to face the belligerents and thwart away any of their attempts at a forced conversion.

On the other hand if a child truly does want to convert then he/she can but would just not be officially recognised as a Muslim until he/she is 18. They can freely practise Islam before they are 18, don't confuse it as otherwise.

This law will play a major roll in protecting our minorities' children.

Isn't forcible conversion of Hindus part of being a "good Muslim" - one who follows the precepts of the Koran and hadiths? And since you're taught "Pakistan was created for Islam" aren't you obliged to let such mullahs have their way?

Don't know, probably....but slaughtering innocent children of an illegally occupied land definitely is. Oh wait! My bad,

"There is no compulsion in religion" - Surah Al-Baqarah [2:256].

"Nor take life -- which Allah has made sacred -- except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority (to demand retaliation or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life, for he is helped (by the Law)." [Quran 17:33]

I don't know, might be wrong. After all you are very well versed with the Quran and Hadith.

Anyway.......for all the agenda-less, non-bigot, non-propaganda peddling readers, it should have been pretty easy to notice that "The Sindh Assembly had unanimously passed on Thursday a law against forced conversion of religion in the province." Also, an elementary google search would have revealed that JUI-S has no representation on the national level.

I am utterly grateful to @Solomon2 for letting us realise our folly of not following these moronic mullahs at all, not knowing what Islam says and how Pakistan should be.

sami is not against the forced conversions,he is against the age limit fixed for conversions
you have to be blind to not see that part

Dear Bro, Plz revisit my post and tell me that if even for once I have made any reference to Molana Sami-ul-Huq in my whole post? What led U even think that I am actually pointing at him? Lots of stooges have been misusing/misquoting Teachings of Islam for their own nefarious designs. My post was related to all such entities and thats it. Bdw Molana Sami-ul-Huq was never involved even in a single case of forced conversions and I know him and his family quite well as having quite friends out there so I wud keep my remarks reserved here.

Do the "forcible conversion" mullahs believe this statement in the Qur'an applies? They don't, do they, or they wouldn't be opposing the law, right?

Oho! How many Pakistanis know this about Saladin? Do you know a story about Saladin that's related to the thread topic?

I know that Saladin invited the Jews (earlier massacred by the Crusaders) back to Jerusalem when he accepted the city's surrender (without massacring the inhabitants). The Jews hailed him as the new Cyrus.

Maimonides, the great Jewish intellectual, was also a part of his personal (or extended, based on which historians you want to believe) court.

My point is --- there is no room for forced conversions. Almost a 1000 years ago, a Sultan showed more mercy, compassion and generosity than these Mullahs are capable of today.

A lot of people in Pakistan know about Saladin (Sultan Salauddin Ayoubi).

Just curious: are you an American Pakistan who supports diplomatic ties between Pakistan and Israel? I enjoy your posts.

I know that Saladin invited the Jews (earlier massacred by the Crusaders) back to Jerusalem when he accepted the city's surrender (without massacring the inhabitants...My point is --- there is no room for forced conversions. Almost a 1000 years ago, a Sultan showed more mercy, compassion and generosity than these Mullahs are capable of today.
Exactly. Saladin was a Kurd who loved much in Arab Muslim culture, but forcefully rejected many of the cruelties and extremes they encouraged him to practice. I recall two stories specifically: he refused to let boys execute prisoners on the grounds they were not mature in judgment, and he himself refused to execute Caliph Al Adil - also on the grounds of extreme youth.

Just curious: are you an American Pakistan who supports diplomatic ties between Pakistan and Israel? I enjoy your posts.
Thank you. I'm an American but I've had Pakistanis as neighbors and colleagues. Yes, I support open and friendly relations between Pakistan and Israel - and I think these are much more important to Pakistan than they are to Israel, as they are a necessary step in untwisting Pakistanis' minds from decades of ill-logic and militancy that messes up their lives and country.

well in Islam every child is a muslim until he reaches the age of maturity when he has to decide what to follow
this specifically is what the prophet (PBUH) said "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah", then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?"

so please tell me if what the maulana is saying is wrong?
you just love spouting anti Islam propaganda don't you?
instead of crying tolerance why don't you actually back up your arguments with Quran and hadith?
do you actually think being secular will make you a better muslim?
will you say to Allah too that you were the champion of tolerance,which is based on western morals on the day of judgement?
sami is not against the forced conversions,he is against the age limit fixed for conversions
you have to be blind to not see that part

I have nothing against islam its against blind individuals like you who have made religion a laughing stock just listen to the silly
Stuff u said where did u hear all this btw also i willRepeat once again its btw me and Allah what i say to Him i dont need a molvie or their pedigree's guidance

Forced conversions in sindh are being done under supervision of feudal lords of interior sindh who are right now sitting in Sindh Assembly and National assembly on the tickets of Functional League and PPP. Now PPP trying to prove it self secular by restricting people to convert to Islam and everyone knows PPP always ally with banned terrorists outfits like LeJ and others in elections. This law is not to stop forced conversions but to stop conversions. Do everything you eunuch billo rani. Islam survived for 1400 years without mullahs and in presence of hardcore mushriks or seculars and it will survive till the end of this world. Its not about Mullahs, but mark my words, there was your grandfather Bhutto who started consider himself a GOD who can do anything and rest is history. Go on...........pass few more laws try to be GOD and you will see who call the shots really in this whole universe.

Nowhere in Islam are forced conversions of faith allowed or promoted. How do these ignorant assholes consider themselves experts of Islam? This shouldn't even be a matter of discussion.

Nowhere in Islam are forced conversions of faith allowed or promoted. How do these ignorant assholes consider themselves experts of Islam? This shouldn't even be a matter of discussion.
Isn't this guy Sami the same "ignorant asshole" who defied the TTP and declared polio vaccinations O.K.? So you might want to lay off the personal insults here.

"Politics makes strange bedfellows."

Isn't this guy Sami the same "ignorant asshole" who defied the TTP and declared polio vaccinations O.K.? So you might want to lay off the personal insults here.

"Politics makes strange bedfellows."
Tell me where I singled out this guy and insulted him personally?
But just to entertain your line of thought. U think a few good actions mean that he can do no wrong? You should read up on him

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_ul_Haq

Anyways I was talking in general targeting the mullahs who think that they are the champions of Islam and yet are ignorant. You will find plenty of these in Pakistan.

My point is that this shouldn't even be an issue to be discussed as there is no such thing as a forced conversion promoted or allowed in Islam.

Tell me where I singled out this guy and insulted him personally?
It looked to me that you were including him in the group, yes.

But just to entertain your line of thought. U think a few good actions mean that he can do no wrong? You should read up on him -
I think it's better to concentrate on issues over personalities.

Anyways I was talking in general targeting the mullahs who think that they are the champions of Islam and yet are ignorant. You will find plenty of these in Pakistan. My point is that this shouldn't even be an issue to be discussed as there is no such thing as a forced conversion promoted or allowed in Islam.
The article says the religious establishment is against the law. Don't they know Islam better than you do?

Back
Top Bottom