What's new

Sami rejects law against forced conversion of religion

So what do you want that we forcefully start conversions of our minorities?
@Mentee
No, but to stick to policy over personality, as your political opponent of today could become your political ally tomorrow. Reviewing Pakistan's democratic history it is striking how many important political deadlocks may have been due to politicians' personality conflicts and refusals to swallow pride rather than the policies themselves.

It looked to me that you were including him in the group, yes.

SMH...do u get the difference between a group and an individual? Let me dumb it down a bit.

A group of soldiers(let's say a squad) can contain some very good soldiers but if they perform poorly as a team and are criticized for it by their commanding officer it doesn't mean that the CO is insulting each soldier personally including those who are exceptional. It means that as a group they lacked the ability to perform a certain task.

I think it's better to concentrate on issues over personalities.
Again I'm talking about issues like this one of forced conversions. I can care less about their personalities.

The article says the religious establishment is against the law. Don't they know Islam better than you do?

Do you know the time when the Church went after Galileo bcuz of his Heliocentric theory.
Galileo must have been like "Where does in the Bible does it say that everything revolves around the Earth?"
And some smartass like you would've been like "Doesn't the Church know Christianity better than you Galileo?"

Anyways I don't think you would ever understand since trying to get a better of understanding of Islam isn't your goal. I've seen your various posts on a lot of different threads. You like to get on your high horse and mock Islam every chance you get.

Exactly. Saladin was a Kurd who loved much in Arab Muslim culture, but forcefully rejected many of the cruelties and extremes they encouraged him to practice. I recall two stories specifically: he refused to let boys execute prisoners on the grounds they were not mature in judgment, and he himself refused to execute Caliph Al Adil - also on the grounds of extreme youth.

Thank you. I'm an American but I've had Pakistanis as neighbors and colleagues. Yes, I support open and friendly relations between Pakistan and Israel - and I think these are much more important to Pakistan than they are to Israel, as they are a necessary step in untwisting Pakistanis' minds from decades of ill-logic and militancy that messes up their lives and country.

Fascinating! I personally oppose too many of Israel's core policies and methods, but that's a discussion for another thread.

Saladin not only didn't personally execute Caliph Al Adid, but spared his life entirely. Al Adid died of natural causes. I'll start a separate thread for it, but the link to my project is: www.SaladinFilm.com (not sure if we're allowed to post links).

Banning these mullahs won't solve the problem of intolerance and a warped, largely Saudi/Wahabbi-funded religious understanding in Pakistan.

We have to aggressively challenge this narrative.

I'm working on a film on Sultan Saladin and he had Christians and Jews in his court, as did Hazrat Ali. What's wrong with these crazy mullahs?!
what is the view of baralvies on this bill?

But those muslims who convert to other religion in Pakistan seek asylum in western countries due to threat from Islamic extremists
what is the status of those muslim who leave religion(islam) and what is the punishment ?
please clear, you are against Islam or against extremism.

what is the status of those muslim who leave religion(islam) and what is the punishment ?
please clear, you are against Islam or against extremism.

First of all I am not against Islam,but against extremism, a big YES. Secondly I do read DAWN newspaper and have come across news reports where Muslims who converted to Christanity had to seek asylum in Europe due to threat from Islamic Extremist. What u wrote is plain stupid. I have quoted your post given below for your reference. "This is not India,nobody forces someone to change his religion.What do you mean by that,please clarify me on that then I will revert back to you.
This is not India, nobody forces someone to change his religion, all issue is about the age limit .

c9cb47c9904e402a7ee2f74266792935.jpg

First of all I am not against Islam,but against extremism, a big YES. Secondly I do read DAWN newspaper and have come across news reports where Muslims who converted to Christanity had to seek asylum in Europe due to threat from Islamic Extremist. What u wrote is plain stupid. I have quoted your post given below for your reference. "This is not India,nobody forces someone to change his religion.What do you mean by that,please clarify me on that then I will revert back to you.

i hope you will also against secular extremism and democratic extremism too.
Why they want to leave country because conversion from muslim to non muslim is a punishable act according to islamic teaching and Pakistani law. Islam is not tolerate such behavior. Asylum is not for extremism. it is for avoiding Islamic punishment or some benefits.
That’s why i ask you that you are against Islam or extremism. . Actually you are not opposing extremism you are opposing Islamic teachings in this asylum case.
In Islam nobody can force anybody to change religion
as for India is concerned a lot of non Muslim like qadyanies and ahmadies are consider as Muslim. Which is unacceptable in Islam.

This is not India, nobody forces someone to change his religion, all issue is about the age limit .
Again came india ?? :)
Well yesterday my school friend came to my room (md.shahid parwej) to learn the advance java technologies..we both are in bangalore..he is trying to switch to my company-i referred him.
He stayed ,ate dinner and slept with me in my room..since we didnt complete all topics he told me he will come again on sat and will stay for sat n sunday..religion never came between us..we help each other..someone will say that since i am in bangalore (metro city) thats y it doesnt matters..but we read from same school in varanasi(up) . We both are from there..and i am a member of R.S.S too..
So coming to the point i am as helpful to him as to any other guy..and same is true to any indian here..as far as he is like a human we will treat him as human..
problems are everywhere u take care of ur problems in ur country and we take care of ours..(nothing is perfect,b ut we can try to make it ) .
Problems and idiots will always be there..its not good to judge all on behalf of some fools.when it comes to u ,u say taliban ,extrimists are different..but for others all are same lol..

Back
Top Bottom