What's new

Salvini asks about French 'migrant-drop'

Yes you block most and send back ha ha

meanwhile in Paris

ParisAfricansLineUpFreeFoodNrStalingradMetro.jpg

paris_1_3289027b.jpg

ParisAfricanCampNearStalingradMetroStation.jpg

Frog, please spare me your bullshit. Your gay president does symbolic politics while we block the Mediterranean and send those who made it here to France. That majority made it to France can be seen on your streets.

As for your 2nd statement about crossing border ect. Thats the price we have because EU. We are stuck with scum like french which are culturally so far below us. Thats why we want end Schengen, rebuild border defence and end EU.

The above pics are HORRIFYING!!!!!!!!!...........:o:!

If the above is the reality of France than Pakistan and Iran are even more White than France.........:lol:

You dont fight isis. They attack your own capital.

Beside that, all french have bad hygienic standards.

If you think someone coming from a country that's an entire open garbage run by the mafia impresses me... :nana:

The above pics are HORRIFYING!!!!!!!!!...........:o:!

If the above is the reality of France than Pakistan and Iran are even more White than France.........:lol:

You would see the same scenes in the UK if French police officers weren't blocking those people in Calais. :agree:

If you think someone coming from a country that's an entire open garbage run by the mafia impresses me... :nana:

You would see the same scenes in the UK if French police officers weren't blocking those people in Calais. :agree:

You have a point.

Italy is a core target. Center of christianity. Our police so far prevented 18 attacks. We have much more surveillance and we have zero tolerance. Evryone who acts strange gets deported.

France is a weak country, always was and always will be. With a weak, female culture. You dont know what it means to be a man.

No one cares about Italy.

There is no bragging rights from attacking a militarily weak and economically failing Italy.

Italians are seen as losers of Western Europe. Look at how the Spanish are now richer than Italians:

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/f...1&pr1.x=82&pr1.y=5&c=184,136&s=PPPPC&grp=0&a=

upload_2018-10-16_22-39-0.png

At least mafia boss are not gay, marry fake granny and hypocritical. And Mafia also has not bad hygienic standards....like the frogs. Dude you know what soap is?

Bad body odor is so typical for french that even the Simpsons picked on this.

Guys, is it over? Or shall I stay with popcorn and coke for a while more?

You better stay.

We send armed police to border region to stop any french incursion

Indeed,it's time to bring in the pop corn.

Italy-France dispute over "migrant dumping" at border continues

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-10/24/c_137555757.htm

BTW,the deployment of Italian police at the border didn't stop the French police still handing them over migrants who illegally entered France....

(From 1:20)

vcf.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom