What's new

Crowds applaud as "migrant hammer" interior Minister Salvini enters mourning ceremony in Genova

A frigate has radar and missile systems that a cruise ship does not need.
The hardest part of a cruise ship is engines and Italy relies on countries like Germany for that.
Even Finland builds cruise ships.
Cars are not hi-tech Amigo.

Lol @ Japan not being able to build a cruise ship if it really tried. Japanese are just as capable as Germans and have a much larger economy that they will even beat Germany in a two-horse race.

A cruise ship has advanced catering, theatre systems, sytems that let the ship flaot on bubbles to reduce friction. The lighting system alone is more complex than anything in military. A cruise ship like Costa Diadema costs 1.3 billion€. 6 times the price of a frigate and 3 times a destroyer.

Japan got the contract for Aida Prima and failed to build her in time. Mitsubishi lost 2 billion € with that contract for penalty payments. Japan did evrything to get the contract to get a foot into that business. They failed and gave up.

A cruise ship has advanced catering, theatre systems, sytems that let the ship flaot on bubbles to reduce friction. The lighting system alone is more complex than anything in military. A cruise ship like Costa Diadema costs 1.3 billion€. 6 times the price of a frigate and 3 times a destroyer.

Japan got the contract for Aida Prima and failed to build her in time. Mitsubishi lost 2 billion € with that contract for penalty payments. Japan did evrything to get the contract to get a foot into that business. They failed and gave up.

Japan does not have the experience in building cruise ships that is all. If Japan really wanted to they can get into the business but they do not see that as necessary for their economy which is nearly as large as Germany + Italy combined with slightly less population.

They build even build jet engines for their planes such as the Kawasaki P1. That has 4 60Kn Turbofans as seen below:

250px-JMSDF_Kawasaki_XP-1_Aoki.jpg

Like I say even Finland builds cruise ships and they do not have hi-technology. If Finland can so can Japan.

Japan is a true high-tech giant and can build everything apart from nuclear SSNs as they have been barred by the USA. :D

Trying to think Italy is better than them is a sick joke.

Japan does not have the experience in building cruise ships that is all. If Japan really wanted to they can get into the business but they do not see that as necessary for their economy which is nearly as large as Germany + Italy combined with slightly less population.

They build even build jet engines for their planes such as the Kawasaki P1. That has 4 60Kn Turbofans as seen below:

250px-JMSDF_Kawasaki_XP-1_Aoki.jpg

Like I say even Finland builds cruise ships and they do not have hi-technology. If Finland can so can Japan.

Japan is a true high-tech giant and can build everything apart from nuclear SSNs as they have been barred by the USA. :D

Trying to think Italy is better than them is a sick joke.

Wrong again. Japan wanted step into cruise business big. They made the best offer to Aida and then failed miserable in construction.

AIDA for example demanded the most advanced fuel system and a new system that creates billions of small bubbles, which reduce friction of the hull and reduce fuel consumption. Japan was also unable to find the experts who build the theatre system.

In the end they lost billions and gave up the business. It was seen as loss of face for Mitsubishi.

http://www.seatrade-cruise.com/news...ontracts-for-aida.html?print=1&tmpl=component

The losses were soe xtreme that Mitsubishi went into financial crisis:

https://worldmaritimenews.com/archives/189858/mhi-in-financial-woes-due-to-aida-cruises-ships/

Japan failed miserable.

But why do i tell you? You come from a country that cant even feed its own people. You may have knowledge about rice or mud in the Indus delta.

Italy also builds jet turbines. Both for aircrafts and for helicopters. They are made by Avivo.

Your lack of knowledge about Finland also shows that you have no clue what you talk about. Finland is also a high tech nation. Ever heared about Nokia?

As i said, you come from a country only famous for mud. Your people never had any form of higher technology.

Rohingya+refugees+cross+the+Naf+River.JPG

You exist, because we allow it. And you will end, when we demand it.

Wrong again. Japan wanted step into cruise business big. They made the best offer to Aida and then failed miserable in construction.

AIDA for example demanded the most advanced fuel system and a new system that creates billions of small bubbles, which reduce friction of the hull and reduce fuel consumption. Japan was also unable to find the experts who build the theatre system.

In the end they lost billions and gave up the business. It was seen as loss of face for Mitsubishi.

http://www.seatrade-cruise.com/news...ontracts-for-aida.html?print=1&tmpl=component

The losses were soe xtreme that Mitsubishi went into financial crisis:

https://worldmaritimenews.com/archives/189858/mhi-in-financial-woes-due-to-aida-cruises-ships/

Japan failed miserable.

But why do i tell you? You come from a country that cant even feed its own people. You may have knowledge about rice or mud in the Indus delta.

Italy also builds jet turbines. Both for aircrafts and for helicopters. They are made by Avivo.

Your lack of knowledge about Finland also shows that you have no clue what you talk about. Finland is also a high tech nation. Ever heared about Nokia?

I know that you are banned, but this is for other posters.

Japan is a true technological power like USA, UK, France, Germany etc. China will soon be in this league.

Italy is a 2nd rate country, who despite being part of the Western camp and the EU, has a miserably failing economy.
It's technology is 2nd rate and the example of Avio that you gave, only makes certain non-critical components for other people's engines.

You like to put down Turkey but they are going to be soon putting a domestic engine into the T-129 helicopter, which is a derivative of Italy's A-129 helicopter. Italy has no ability to attempt an engine for the A-129.

You claim to be an Italian and proud of it but it is just a mediocre country with little quality.

I know that you are banned, but this is for other posters.

Japan is a true technological power like USA, UK, France, Germany etc. China will soon be in this league.

Italy is a 2nd rate country, who despite being part of the Western camp and the EU, has a miserably failing economy.
It's technology is 2nd rate and the example of Avio that you gave, only makes certain non-critical components for other people's engines.

You like to put down Turkey but they are going to be soon putting a domestic engine into the T-129 helicopter, which is a derivative of Italy's A-129 helicopter. Italy has no ability to attempt an engine for the A-129.

You claim to be an Italian and proud of it but it is just a mediocre country with little quality.

Italy is a G7 nation.

Our cars are the best in the world. Same our ships. Ships that Japan was incapable to build because their lack of experience.

And with all due respect...you come from a country that is at the absolute bottom.

You know very well what i think about your kind. And i dont mean this in any bad way.

Italy is a G7 nation.

Our cars are the best in the world. Same our ships. Ships that Japan was incapable to build because their lack of experience.

And with all due respect...you come from a country that is at the absolute bottom.

You know very well what i think about your kind. And i dont mean this in any bad way.

:rofl:

After your ban you come up with this nonsense.

What is nonsense?

1. Italy is a G7 nation - fact

2. Ferrari is considered one of bets car brands in world and our shipbuilder Fincantieri is world market leader - fact

3. Japan lost 2 billion $ with building AIDA Prima. Was not able to finish her on point and took one year longer. AIDA Cruises sued Mitsubishi heavily for those delays and Mitsubishi left the cruise market after one ship.

4. I´m racist to the core and despise all who are not my race. Thats also a fact. I´m a proud facist.

1. G7 means nothing.
Italy was built up by the hard work and technology of the USA and Northern Europe after WW2.
It has never been a great country since Roman times.

Take a look below at the miserable future the IMF predicts for the Italian economy.
Even Malaysians are higher quality people than Italians:

upload_2018-8-30_19-40-2.png

2. Who cares if Ferrari can make nice cars as they hardly make a profit. Much rather have Kia as my national car manufacturer as they generate so many jobs and taxes for Korea.

3. Not that stupid cruise ship thing again! Japan totally designs and builds the turbofan jet engines for it's MPA aircraft - this feat is only also done by USA, UK, France, Russia and China. This is the pinnacle of technology in the current day.

Italy is a joke compared to Japan. If Japan wanted to they could resurrect the famous JN from WW2 and invade Italy with ease. Japanese people are as high quality as Germans and way above Italians. Stop insulting the Japanese by comparing them to Italians.

4. Funny for a Philipino to be acting racist in Italy.:sarcastic:

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-30_19-31-0.png
    upload_2018-8-30_19-31-0.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 6
  • upload_2018-8-30_19-33-32.png
    upload_2018-8-30_19-33-32.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 7
It’s very funny how some people are trying to insult MarkusS by insulting Italy while their countries in most of the time can’t even be considered at the lower tier of the mid level when it comes to development or anything in general.

Maybe Italy is not on the level of Germany, Japan, the US or China when it comes to technologies and manufacturing but it is a country that is not too far away from France and the UK in development.

Italy is a country which exports more than 500$ billion worth of goods every year, a country with an economy of 2,2$ trillion which makes it one of the richest in the world. Italy is a huge agricultural producer- from high quality wines, to olive oils, cheeses and fruits etc- just some of the many things which are part of the world famous Italian cuisine. Italy is home to ENI, FIAT, Generaly, Unicredit and many other companies which are one of the biggest in Europe and the world. Italy is one of the biggest producers of luxury goods in the world. Start from clothes, parfumes and foods and it will end with cars, yachts and ships.

Italy is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and also a high end one. It’s not really a cheap destination yet is visited by more than 50 million people every year. It’s home to a great history, art, culture, weather and places to visit... and some Saudi desert rat was boasting how much better Arab desert wastelands and fake cities like Dubai and Kuwait were than Italy a few days ago. Lol

Our friend from Bangladesh here says that Italy was a bit nothing before the US boosted their power in the Cold war. Does he know that Italy was always considered a Great Power from ever since the country united in the 19th century. Even before that the Italian City States like the Papal State, Venetia, Genua, Florence, Bologna, Milan etc. were one of the most important in Europe as they centuries were the center of European trade, Western Christianity and most importantly- the Renaissance. All that for many years after the fall of the Roman Empire.

ps Our Italian Fascist friend might have some crazy sounding ideas for many of us in here but at least he can back his words with facts. On the other hand some people who come from total shitholes talk a lot and bump their empty chests with nothing behind them which is rather pathetic.

1. G7 means nothing.
Italy was built up by the hard work and technology of the USA and Northern Europe after WW2.
It has never been a great country since Roman times.

Take a look below at the miserable future the IMF predicts for the Italian economy.
Even Malaysians are higher quality people than Italians:

View attachment 495631

2. Who cares if Ferrari can make nice cars as they hardly make a profit. Much rather have Kia as my national car manufacturer as they generate so many jobs and taxes for Korea.

3. Not that stupid cruise ship thing again! Japan totally designs and builds the turbofan jet engines for it's MPA aircraft - this feat is only also done by USA, UK, France, Russia and China. This is the pinnacle of technology in the current day.

Italy is a joke compared to Japan. If Japan wanted to they could resurrect the famous JN from WW2 and invade Italy with ease. Japanese people are as high quality as Germans and way above Italians. Stop insulting the Japanese by comparing them to Italians.

4. Funny for a Philipino to be acting racist in Italy.:sarcastic:

1. Never has ben great since roman times? from 12th century to 1820 the Italian City states were the richest place under the sun. You propably never ehared about the Renaissance. But i´m sure you know how to farm rice and build mud bricks?

The entire western culture is based on Italy. Roman Empire and later on Renaissance.

2. Ferrari is one of the most profitable car producers in the world.

3. Mitsubishi almost went bancrupt because their AIDA debacle and had to close down its ship yard. The AIDA project truned out too complex for the japs.

4. I dont need to insult Japanese. They are quite easy to defeat in war. They are not able to adapt. There is a famous video from the AIDA boss in Japan when he shouts at the japanese yard workers how incompetent they are and they just look down in shame. Because they are to stupid to build a theatre into a ship.

We saw their high quality at Fukushima.

I´m Italian, Philippino are same as you.

1. Never has ben great since roman times? from 12th century to 1820 the Italian City states were the richest place under the sun. You propably never ehared about the Renaissance. But i´m sure you know how to farm rice and build mud bricks?

The entire western culture is based on Italy. Roman Empire and later on Renaissance.

2. Ferrari is one of the most profitable car producers in the world.

3. Mitsubishi almost went bancrupt because their AIDA debacle and had to close down its ship yard. The AIDA project truned out too complex for the japs.

4. I dont need to insult Japanese. They are quite easy to defeat in war. They are not able to adapt. There is a famous video from the AIDA boss in Japan when he shouts at the japanese yard workers how incompetent they are and they just look down in shame. Because they are to stupid to build a theatre into a ship.

We saw their high quality at Fukushima.

I´m Italian, Philippino are same as you.

Only going to reply to point 2 as the rest is not worth it.

Let us compare Ferrari with Kia.

Ferrari:

Employees: 3,000
Revenues: 3,500 million US dollars
Profit: 700 million US dollars

Kia:

Employees:55,000
Revenues:50,000 million US dollars
Profit: 2,500 million US dollars

OK. Ferrari makes a lot of profit when it comes to revenue but overall it barely employs anyone and does not make that much revenue to circulate around the rest of the economy.

Like I say Italians have only been 2nd rate since Roman times.

Italian economy is going down big-time as predicted by IMF and that is no surprise as it is a country that lacks quality.

PS - Area that is now BD may have been the wealthiest in the world just over 250 years ago.

Edit - Let me also reply to point 4:

This coming from someone who claims he is Italian:rofl:

IJN was the best Navy in the world at the start of WW2. They dared attack the USA at Pearl Harbour while the miserable Italians got beaten by the losing UK so badly that Hitler had to send the Africa Corps to save the Italian "Army" in North Africa. Italy was nothing but a burden on Germany during WW2. If Italy was half-decent then it is possible that the Axis-Powers would not have lost WW2.

Germany was the strongest followed by Japan and Italy was more a liability than a help. Only thing that Italy was good for was geography. It's technology was poor and military skills non-existent.

If Japan was fully industrialised during WW2(remember they were only medium income at that time), I am sure that they would have smashed the USN.

Now kid go and talk about body-building as these topics are beyond your level.

Last edited:
What is nonsense?

1. Italy is a G7 nation - fact

2. Ferrari is considered one of bets car brands in world and our shipbuilder Fincantieri is world market leader - fact

3. Japan lost 2 billion $ with building AIDA Prima. Was not able to finish her on point and took one year longer. AIDA Cruises sued Mitsubishi heavily for those delays and Mitsubishi left the cruise market after one ship.

4. I´m racist to the core and despise all who are not my race. Thats also a fact. I´m a proud facist.
You being racist is fine but insulting here will get you banned.

Back
Top Bottom