What's new

Crowds applaud as "migrant hammer" interior Minister Salvini enters mourning ceremony in Genova

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2017/...e-in-the-US-1-in-6-couples-now-racially-mixed

Reason why the interracial relationships are not even greater is that the whites still make up 60% of the demographics of USA, and the Latinos still need 1-2 more decades to earn as much as the average white. People of the same education and wealth levels tend to get involved in relationships.

Not sure about Italy but most whites in the UK would have no problem marrying a S Asian person who was of the same education and earning ability as them. I know this from personal experience.:D

Sorry Amigo but keep your little Facism to yourself as the world is becoming more integrated and interracial couples will become more and more accepted.

In the shithole areas. People dont down bread usually.

As for the UK, i doubt that. People stay usualy with their own flock. For example i would never ever date a african women or south east asian women. Simply because i find them ugly and not attractive. A japanese or Korean women would be something different though.

I could not date a black women, because i would feel sick. Thats not racism but simply what i feel deep inside.

As for the rest of your rant, you see that globalisation more and more ends. Nations start to rebuild walls, segregate and divide from each other. Its not my facism. Its simply that people dont accept to get used as pawns from the liberal left.

Also what is interracial? I had a syrian girl, is that interracial as well or not? How does that count in statistic? My father did not allow it though.

In the shithole areas. People dont down bread usually.

As for the UK, i doubt that. People stay usualy with their own flock. For example i would never ever date a african women or south east asian women. Simply because i find them ugly and not attractive. A japanese or Korean women would be something different though.

I could not date a black women, because i would feel sick. Thats not racism but simply what i feel deep inside.

As for the rest of your rant, you see that globalisation more and more ends. Nations start to rebuild walls, segregate and divide from each other. Its not my facism. Its simply that people dont accept to get used as pawns from the liberal left.

Also what is interracial? I had a syrian girl, is that interracial as well or not? How does that count in statistic? My father did not allow it though.

Dude, I live in UK and you do not. Most whites would have no problem marrying a S Asian person who has the same education and money as them. More resistance to this comes from S Asians than whites.:p:

Like I say keep your little racism to Italy as it is a totally insignificant country. As an example of how much a country like UK thinks of Italy, the new UK 5th generation Tempest fighter will be built using a radar that is totally built using Leonardo's UK division. Italy's top defence electronics company needs UK brains to build radars - lol

Dude, I live in UK and you do not. Most whites would have no problem marrying a S Asian person who has the same education and money as them. More resistance to this comes from S Asians than whites.:p:

Like I say keep your little racism to Italy as it is a totally insignificant country. As an example of how much a country like UK thinks of Italy, the new UK 5th generation Tempest fighter will be built using a radar that is totally built using Leonardo's UK division. Italy's top defence electronics company needs UK brains to build radars - lol

Most whites? Do you have numbers, statistics or research regarding that?

In UK migrants live mostle separated from whites in their no go areas. Thats typical.

And why would someone marry something he considers ugly?

As for Leonardo, why needs the british fighter jet a radar build from an italian company?

The fact that the UK doesnt give such contracts to british companies is a shame.

Most whites? Do you have numbers, statistics or research regarding that?

In UK migrants live mostle separated from whites in their no go areas. Thats typical.

And why would someone marry something he considers ugly?

As for Leonardo, why needs the british fighter jet a radar build from an italian company?

The fact that the UK doesnt give such contracts to british companies is a shame.

Leonardo took over UK's GEC Marconi and that now builds the fighter radars for Leonardo.
Italy is not in the same league as UK, France or Germany.
You Italians were always poor and only because of WW2 and US-Soviet rivalry did the US build you up. Now your economy has fallen down for last 20 years since end of cold war.
Anyway, Italy is useless and insignificant country. Be as racist as you like as I do not care.

Leonardo took over UK's GEC Marconi and that now builds the fighter radars for Leonardo.
Italy is not in the same league as UK, France or Germany.
You Italians were always poor and only because of WW2 and US-Soviet rivalry did the US build you up. Now your economy has fallen down for last 20 years since end of cold war.
Anyway, Italy is useless and insignificant country. Be as racist as you like as I do not care.

Thats normal. France also sold Australia submarines and they get build in Australia. The Uk would not allow Leonardo to build the Radar in Italy or we would not get the contract.

We build such Radar here in La Spezia.

Italy was always poor? Thats interesting. From 12th century to 18th century the italian city states were richest region in the world.

Italy today is in Top 7 of richest countries in the world. Its a G7 nation. Must hurt you much...coming from a shithole.

We have very low numbers or migrants. Its more like a hunt then.
Well, the real question is: so at max, how may you can kill? Even Nazi machinery, with such strength and synchronization were unable to finish "all" Jews.
So, what will happen with your unfinished business( which will surely be the case) ?

Well, the real question is: so at max, how may you can kill? Even Nazi machinery, with such strength and synchronization were unable to finish "all" Jews.
So, what will happen with your unfinished business( which will surely be the case) ?

There is no need to kill. Cinditions for migrants in Italy get so bad they try escape already.

Just last week a bangladeshi family was killed by falling rocks as they tried to escape Italy and walked at a cliff at night towards Croatia.

Jews are a religion buddy. You cant say by looks. But non europeans wont be able to hide.

Thats normal. France also sold Australia submarines and they get build in Australia. The Uk would not allow Leonardo to build the Radar in Italy or we would not get the contract.

We build such Radar here in La Spezia.

Italy was always poor? Thats interesting. From 12th century to 18th century the italian city states were richest region in the world.

Italy today is in Top 7 of richest countries in the world. Its a G7 nation. Must hurt you much...coming from a shithole.

Being rich hundreds of years ago means nothing.
250 years ago, the land that my ancestors came from may have been the richest on the planet.
Most advanced warships 200 years ago were built in what is now BD, using BD designs and technology.

The "Leonardo" radar is being designed and built by UK brains. Leonardo just is the owner. Not the same as France allowing their submarine design and tech to be built by Australia.
Italian military tech is 2nd rate as you are not an advanced country.

There is no need to kill. Cinditions for migrants in Italy get so bad they try escape already.

Just last week a bangladeshi family was killed by falling rocks as they tried to escape Italy and walked at a cliff at night towards Croatia.

Jews are a religion buddy. You cant say by looks. But non europeans wont be able to hide.

So many Italians look like Arabs.

My former Italian boss looked just like an Arab.

Being rich hundreds of years ago means nothing.
250 years ago, the land that my ancestors came from may have been the richest on the planet.
Most advanced warships 200 years ago were built in what is now BD, using BD designs and technology.

The "Leonardo" radar is being designed and built by UK brains. Leonardo just is the owner. Not the same as France allowing their submarine design and tech to be built by Australia.
Italian military tech is 2nd rate as you are not an advanced country.

So many Italians look like Arabs.

My former Italian boss looked just like an Arab.

Italy is not an advanced country? How comes we build ISS modules, world class helicopters and lead in cruise ship building?

Italy is not an advanced country? How comes we build ISS modules, world class helicopters and lead in cruise ship building?

ISS modules do not require hi-tech.
Cruise ships are not hi-tech.

Your A-129 attack helicopter uses an UK engine.
Even S Africa can build an attack helicopter lol

Amigo, please tell me one hi-tech product that Italy manufactures.

ISS modules do not require hi-tech.
Cruise ships are not hi-tech.

Your A-129 attack helicopter uses an UK engine.
Even S Africa can build an attack helicopter lol

Amigo, please tell me one hi-tech product that Italy manufactures.

A cruise ship is more complex than a military frigate. Thats a simple fact. There are only 3 countries capable. Italy, germany and france. Japan tried and failed.

Another part we are worldclass in is super cars.

who are you referring to ???

No one particular, its a general question.

A cruise ship is more complex than a military frigate. Thats a simple fact. There are only 3 countries capable. Italy, germany and france. Japan tried and failed.

Another part we are worldclass in is super cars.

A frigate has radar and missile systems that a cruise ship does not need.
The hardest part of a cruise ship is engines and Italy relies on countries like Germany for that.
Even Finland builds cruise ships.
Cars are not hi-tech Amigo.

Lol @ Japan not being able to build a cruise ship if it really tried. Japanese are just as capable as Germans and have a much larger economy that they will even beat Germany in a two-horse race.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom