What's new

Sajjad Lone praises PM Narendra Modi: ‘He talked as if I was PM, not him’

This was the first smart move by India in resolving the Kashmir issue in its favour. Something I have been advocating for a long time. Bring development, SHOW the Kashmiri that they have a LOT more to achieve and gain in their rights as part of India than without it.. and the problems will solve themselves.

The next step would be to issue an apology for all the war crimes committed in the past in Kashmir and give compensation.

Incidents like this made me remember a film in which a guy went into a meeting with a CEO.. CEO kicked the crap out of him and in an embrassment to tell what exactly happened in there, that guy start praising the CEO.. I wonder the same thing happened here also.. 8-)

Or perhaps the CEO here is smarter and realizes that idolizing movies is the fiefdom of idiots.

Or perhaps the CEO here is smarter and realizes that idolizing movies is the fiefdom of idiots.
Na I didnt meant CEO idolizing the movie. I meant may be Modi had a tough talk with Lone or may be blackmailed him with something.. Any way, it was supposed to be a joke and it flopped :(

kashmir get free electricity, free water and everything under SUN with full subsidy sponsored by Indian govt., 1000s of scholarship are given to kashmiri muslims in India who by the way murdered/raped Kashmiri hindus and threw them from their home. India has no more appeasement to be done more to those muslims.

And when pakistani army and pakistan will offer apologies to Bangladesh? PA killed raped millions of bengalis during 1971.

The latter part is derailing the thread and you will be banned PERMANENTLY if you bring it up again.

As for the former. SHows that you now want to do the same to Muslims in India.

Na I didnt meant CEO idolizing the movie. I meant may be Modi had a tough talk with Lone or may be blackmailed him with something.. Any way, it was supposed to be a joke and it flopped :(

I would think it would be a mixture. Blackmailing would only lead to political opponents being reached out to by Lone which would lead to issues in the poll. By a carrot and stick approach they might be able to get Lone to back the idea of a "solution" to the Kashmir issue with the local element whilst simultaneously twisting his arm a little to have him break ties with the opposite side of the border.

but I am not aware of that. Cant you see "new recruit"
and he was also a good person.

My bad.... But let me tell you Posters over here normally come up with new accounts when they get banned, so I believed you were one of them...

As long as Modi keeps doing what he is doing, even the most scornful will praise him.

+It's strange that all those who have met with Modi personally since he acme PM have said he is a very humble and polite man. A stark contradiction to what many would have him portrayed as (a fire breathing, hate filled, fanatic) .
It's only 'cause of that intense negative propaganda for past 12 yrs by Congress, Media & the self serving NGOs that portrayed Modi in such a bad light. As they say... If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. & in Modi's case it went on for 12 long years!

Nerender Modi is very biased person towards muslims

I would think it would be a mixture. Blackmailing would only lead to political opponents being reached out to by Lone which would lead to issues in the poll. By a carrot and stick approach they might be able to get Lone to back the idea of a "solution" to the Kashmir issue with the local element whilst simultaneously twisting his arm a little to have him break ties with the opposite side of the border.
sajjad lone and mirwaiz are peaceniks where are oldman geelani is hardliner (and islamist). For sajjad, its the end result that matters. And also they want solution within realm of reality not fantasy.

Every PM wants to leave a legacy. MMS wanted nuke deal, vajpayee wanted better relation with pakistan.
From Modi side, he gets excited about infrastructure. He wants to leave a legacy of governance and better infrastructure(nobody wants to be known as muslim killer). I am pretty sure he means what he says. But it does not mean he is not going to do party politics.
(BJP does nasty politics of religious polarization in kashmir).

Back
Top Bottom