What's new

Sad Incident During Imran khan long March I Reporter Sadaf Naeem Died In An Accident I

Asimzranger

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Reporter Sadaf Naeem fell from container and died during Imran Khan Long March.

Inna-Lillahi-wa-inna-ilayhi-rajihun (1).jpg

FgU3kTsWAAA3Qch.jpg

Tragic loss :cry:
Inna lillahiwa Inna ilayhi rajioon.

It seems from the video nobody called ambulance or provided first aid.

Asad Umer telling khan “ tazzziyat kar dein”
Too bad no one even told nawaz sharif to stop the car when his convoy ran that little kid over in Lalamusa, let alone “ tazzziyat kar dein”

Rather, the called that poor kid, "the first martyr of democracy"

Tragic loss :cry:
Inna lillahiwa Inna ilayhi rajioon.

It seems from the video nobody called ambulance or provided first aid.

Asad Umer telling khan “ tazzziyat kar dein”

Are you going to play politics on the deceased person who died due to freak accident?

--

May Allah bless her soul and give her highest place in Jannat, also give patience to her family. ameen

She was a brave journalist for sure, doing media coverage despite government crackdown on journalists and civilians

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Alaihe Rajioun

May Allah grant her maghfirat and a high place in Jannah and give patience to her family.

Why are you telling me? Do I look like their representative?

I am giving my opinion on current situation.
So was I.

Was it avoidable?
It's called an accident for a reason. Accidents are things that could have been avoided. For example, if you don't go fast on the road, you'll certainly be safer. But that often doesn't stop you from going fast. We tend disregard precaution unless something bad happens. Just now, I was watching shehbaz gill in Dr fiza akbar show, appealing to supporters not to climb onto billboard and other weak structures after one such structure collapsed today, thankfully the damage was minimal. Arguably this appeal should have been done earlier, but arguably, our people should have better sense.

So was I.

It's called an accident for a reason. Accidents are things that could have been avoided. For example, if you don't go fast on the road, you'll certainly be safer. But that often doesn't stop you from going fast. We tend disregard precaution unless something bad happens. Just now, I was watching shehbaz gill in Dr fiza akbar show, appealing to supporters not to climb onto billboard and other weak structures after one such structure collapsed today, thankfully the damage was minimal. Arguably this appeal should have been done earlier, but arguably, our people should have better sense.
It’s called lack of education.. inevitable when the military has been screwing the country either from the front or behind the scenes. Taking the lions share of the budget after debt payments.. nothing left for education or welfare and social services.
IK started focusing on welfare and education and the donkey generals bought in the crooks who usurped those allocations and cancelled welfare and health programs..
Donkey generals only care about their welfare not the ordinary man in the street, likewise sharif and Zardari clan, only the uneducated follow them because they do not know any better..

Too bad no one even told nawaz sharif to stop the car when his convoy ran that little kid over in Lalamusa, let alone “ tazzziyat kar dein”

Rather, the called that poor kid, "the first martyr of democracy"

That bastard nawaj didnt even bother to stop and have a look for a minute after killing the child..heartless mofo.

12-year-old boy crushed to death by Nawaz Sharif's motorcade ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Sharam karo! Is pay bhee politics? Yeh bhee kisi aur ki ghalti?

Back
Top Bottom