What's new

Sad Incident During Imran khan long March I Reporter Sadaf Naeem Died In An Accident I

A very tragic incidence. Allah maghfarat karay.

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

As usual PTI fanboys doing politics over dead ones.

Too bad no one even told nawaz sharif to stop the car when his convoy ran that little kid over in Lalamusa, let alone “ tazzziyat kar dein”

Rather, the called that poor kid, "the first martyr of democracy"
watch the video again
if its still available
the car continued driving and the back wheel also drove over the kid.

that is naked savagery beyond belief. after hitting the kid. the car should've stopped but it doesn't.

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un very sad what happened

May Allah open the doors of the greatest Jannat for and give his family sabr and strength in those hard time.,

Remember how Pakistan was born, how much pain, sacrifices, shahadatein…

watch the video again
if its still available
the car continued driving and the back wheel also drove over the kid.

that is naked savagery beyond belief. after hitting the kid. the car should've stopped but it doesn't.

In America it is hit and drive. It is a felony. I would be better off staying at the site of the accident.

In America it is hit and drive. It is a felony. I would be better off staying at the site of the accident.
we Pakistanis have no delusion what we are and we admit we are a third world country with third rate laws and third rate value for life of poor and week.
note, I am not talking about he actual crime and the culprit but I am talking about the apologists who will justify such acts.
the supporters normally resort to either whataboutism or would deny (or failing that) justify and blame victim.

we Pakistanis have no delusion what we are and we admit we are a third world country with third rate laws and third rate value for life of poor and week.
note, I am not talking about he actual crime and the culprit but I am talking about the apologists who will justify such acts.
the supporters normally resort to either whataboutism or would deny (or failing that) justify and blame victim.

the problem in Pakistan and other countries is that you criminalize a simple accident. In America unless I am driving under influence of drugs/alcohol or I am reckless beyond any doubt I will not get charged for an accident. In fact I elevate what is not a crime by not stopping at the accident I caused.

Too bad no one even told nawaz sharif to stop the car when his convoy ran that little kid over in Lalamusa, let alone “ tazzziyat kar dein”

Rather, the called that poor kid, "the first martyr of democracy"
Tragic loss :cry:
Inna lillahiwa Inna ilayhi rajioon.

It seems from the video nobody called ambulance or provided first aid.

Asad Umer telling khan “ tazzziyat kar dein”

video guys poor passionate reporter died
may Allah give her jannah and give sabbar to her family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom