What's new

Sad Incident During Imran khan long March I Reporter Sadaf Naeem Died In An Accident I

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

As usual PTI fanboys doing politics over dead ones.
that is sadly true as is true of the political opponents who are now acting like saints who are no less culprit in their treatment of ordinary people.

She as allegedly walking on divider and fell from there in front of the front tire of extremely heavy the truck full of people

NO.

She was seen running towards the truck from way behind, and got next to the truck as well.

Then she attempted to climb on to the truck near the fifth wheel area and either slipped or could not climb on properly and fell in front of the wheel.

There is a video by an ARY reporter (Abdul Qadir) just 30 seconds before the incident and even though the video was cut off just before the incident, he said that he saw it unfold all the way to the end.

Very sad incident, but you really need to say that we people have blatant disregard for safety. She should not have been trying to get on top of a moving truck in such a situation.

Condolences to Ms. Sadaf's family on tragic accident

Reminds me of childhood, children used to wait for busses to arrive and while the bus was attempting to park, they used to hang around the bus or jump up and down the doors

Eventually one day one child slipped and came under the bus's tire these tragic events do happen near heavy machinery, it was not even the poor bus driver's fault as they often used to tell children to step away while they are attempting to park the bus

Hope people take care to protect themselves around heavy machinery

It was her time, she was running towards her own death, Everyone will die one day, not a second before not a second after. May Allah grant her Jannat Firdaus.

Sharam karo! Is pay bhee politics? Yeh bhee kisi aur ki ghalti?
I am beginning to think that if it wasn’t for Islam, Imran khan would have been idolized as next dajjal meaning GOD - on shirk level. 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom