What's new

Sachin Tendulkar great batsman but having no COMMON SENSE

fully b.s thread but he was successful what he wanted.
he trolled indians. :chilli:

Same kind of attitude where some bunch of cowards celebrated after 26/11 even though every thing was made public and culprit was shown to the world.

Sachin Tendulkar better than Bradman, says Hanif Mohammad

Legendary Pakistan batsman Hanif Mohammad, on Tuesday lavished rich praise on Indian batting icon Sachin Tendulkar saying he is better than Australian great Sir Donald Bradman.

"I’m one of those fortune people who have seen Bradman and Tendulkar bat in my lifetime and in my opinion Tendulkar is the best batsman I have seen in my life," Hanif said while speaking to media reporters here in Karachi yesterday.

The 78-year-old former Pakistan cricketer, who had also earned the title of “little master” for his impressive batting skills in 1950s and 60s, described Tendulkar as the best batsman he has seen in his life. Hanif further said that he was dejected to hear Sachin’s decision to retire from One Day International cricket, and hoped the batting maestro continues playing in the longest format of the game for a couple of years.

"I am very sad to hear that Tendulkar has decided to retire from One-day cricket. I hope he continues to play Test matches. Because to my mind he could have played on even in ODIs for another two years," said the wicketkeeper batsman, who played 55 Test matches for Pakistan between 1952 and 1969, amassing a tally of 3915 runs at an average of almost 44. His tally of 3915 runs was studded with 12 centuries and 15 half centuries.

Sachin Tendulkar, the 39-year-old Maharashtra born legendary Indian batsman, on Sunday announced retirement from the 50-overs format of international cricket, bringing to an end an illustrious 23-year-long ODI career. Since making his ODI debut in December 1989, the Mumbai star went on to play 463 one-dayers for India – the most played by any international cricketer to date. He also retires as the leading run scorer in the one-day format of the game, compiling 18426 runs at an average exceeding 44.83.

"He remains to my mind still the best player in the world. I have never seen a more complete player than Tendulkar and I have always been a great admirer of his batting," said Hanif Mohammad.

The legendary Pakistan batsman is due to tour India during the upcoming ODI series between India and Pakistan as a goodwill ambassador of the Pakistan Cricket Board. He also expressed his desire to meet the Mumbai star on his imminent trip to India.

"If possible I will definitely like to meet Tendulkar and have a chat with him in India. It has been a great experience watching him bat all these years," concluded the Pakistan veteran.

As we know the great indian batsman TENDULKAR announced his retirement from ODI format without playing his last Series against Pakistan which z going to start today! On Geo News Inzimam and other Former Cricketers said Tedndulkar should announce his retirement after or during play Cricket series But he announced his retirement without playing Series.....:P

It means he was afraid of PAKISTAN
:pakistan:

Sachin Tendulkar was not only a great batsman. The word great is not sufficient to describe him. He was an excellent batsman and his retirement has nothing to do with this indi-pak series.

Tum Indian logon ko apni dum pe pare rakhwaney main maja ata hay kia

nothing is too stupid for your guys to discuss and argue

As we know the great indian batsman TENDULKAR announced his retirement from ODI format without playing his last Series against Pakistan which z going to start today! On Geo News Inzimam and other Former Cricketers said Tedndulkar should announce his retirement after or during play Cricket series But he announced his retirement without playing Series.....:P

Son,

Why do you have to embarrass us pakistanis like that---is there a " school of stupid learning & dumb expressions" offering classes in our motherland.

Sachin Tendulkar better than Bradman, says Hanif Mohammad

Legendary Pakistan batsman Hanif Mohammad, on Tuesday lavished rich praise on Indian batting icon Sachin Tendulkar saying he is better than Australian great Sir Donald Bradman.

"I’m one of those fortune people who have seen Bradman and Tendulkar bat in my lifetime and in my opinion Tendulkar is the best batsman I have seen in my life," Hanif said while speaking to media reporters here in Karachi yesterday.

The 78-year-old former Pakistan cricketer, who had also earned the title of “little master” for his impressive batting skills in 1950s and 60s, described Tendulkar as the best batsman he has seen in his life. Hanif further said that he was dejected to hear Sachin’s decision to retire from One Day International cricket, and hoped the batting maestro continues playing in the longest format of the game for a couple of years.

"I am very sad to hear that Tendulkar has decided to retire from One-day cricket. I hope he continues to play Test matches. Because to my mind he could have played on even in ODIs for another two years," said the wicketkeeper batsman, who played 55 Test matches for Pakistan between 1952 and 1969, amassing a tally of 3915 runs at an average of almost 44. His tally of 3915 runs was studded with 12 centuries and 15 half centuries.

Sachin Tendulkar, the 39-year-old Maharashtra born legendary Indian batsman, on Sunday announced retirement from the 50-overs format of international cricket, bringing to an end an illustrious 23-year-long ODI career. Since making his ODI debut in December 1989, the Mumbai star went on to play 463 one-dayers for India – the most played by any international cricketer to date. He also retires as the leading run scorer in the one-day format of the game, compiling 18426 runs at an average exceeding 44.83.

"He remains to my mind still the best player in the world. I have never seen a more complete player than Tendulkar and I have always been a great admirer of his batting," said Hanif Mohammad.

The legendary Pakistan batsman is due to tour India during the upcoming ODI series between India and Pakistan as a goodwill ambassador of the Pakistan Cricket Board. He also expressed his desire to meet the Mumbai star on his imminent trip to India.

"If possible I will definitely like to meet Tendulkar and have a chat with him in India. It has been a great experience watching him bat all these years," concluded the Pakistan veteran.

Hanif Saab ne sabko bandh kar diye,ab bhaago sab.

i read in news, BCCI national selector Mr. Sandeep Patil called him on phone and informed him in advance that he won't be selected for the series. maybe he realized he is not gonna get any more chances, that's y he retired. i think it was a good move.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom