What's new

"Sachin is shoiab akhtars Dad" Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were the great times of Lostralia, Ponting had greats like shane warne, Mcgrath, Gilly, Symonds,Brett Lee, Matthew Hayden etc etc etc, the same Ricky (Always) Po"I"nting IS BEEN CRITICISED FOR HIS CAPTAINCY NOW ! reason ??? :blink:

POINT TO BE NOTED MYLORD !

ek PATHAN ko INDIA se bht nafrat thi. ....us ne apne betey( son) ka naam INDIA rkha...ksi ne poocha k tmhey to nafrat hai india se to apne bete ka naam ye kyun rkha ??...PATHAN bola: hm btana chahta hun k HM INDIA KA BAAP HAI :p

No offence to any one just a joke :lol:

lol The joke is on the Pathan dude!:lol:

again the basic question remains unanswered.....

HOW DOES THIS ALL MAKE HIM BETTER THAN SACHIN !

it was a reply to some one who was comparing akhtar to mcgrawth..

my point is these two can't be compared....

If you all want to compare something compare this :yahoo::yahoo::pakistan::pakistan::victory::victory:

India Vs Pakistan - Head-to-Head statistics

As of 30 June 2010.
Tests[7] ODIs[8] Twenty20[9]
Matches played 59 119 2
Won by Pakistan 12 66 0
Won by India 9 48 1
Draw/Tie/No result 32 4 1

and with this stats....SHOAIB becomes better than sachin !:what::what:

Sir, jawab nahin aapka !:tup:

and with this stats....SHOAIB becomes better than sachin !:what::what:

Sir, jawab nahin aapka !:tup:

yaar off topic tum log jatay hau, bringing ball tampering, other ballers.

You can't compare sachin to shoaib end of story... agar compare hi karna hai cricket on a whole level compare karau...

Seems like i was unable to clear my point earlier.:rolleyes:

Let me go to very basic level ,the rationality of that "otherwise " gets decided when you send the same players facing each other again.And if you watch that video again and listen the two commentators(one Waqar younis and the other Sanjay mangrekar.......sorry if i spelled wrong.) it gets clear that the bouncer was on target and the wicket was responsive as well(grassy)....the otherwise you were talking about.
I won't like to respond to the second question of yours.
& I just hope i haven't wasted my time.:)

but still thats samewhat unconvincing.

bowling an acurate bouncer wud harass any batsman...the question here is 'Whos da so called Daddyyyy ?'

then definately bowling a one odd bouncer doesnt makes shoaib one ! but sachin for is 21 yrs of consistency makes him BAAP of all the cricketers around....and this is humbly accepted by those cricketers too......for reference post # 33 of this thread ! :azn:

Thanks !

Rawalpindi express is one of the finest bowlers ever. But PCB wasted him. The fastest bowler in cricket's history and he doesn't make his achievements at home or on flat pitches like bona.

Last edited:
Hey indians, if you wanted a sachin praising thread, you could hv opened a one, you did not have to compare him with some Pakistani player, using the word Dad, disrespectful. Thats sheer provocation and has made the thread useless.

I may admire sachin, but in this comparison thread-- Naaa
Kevin Pieterson is better.

You can't compare sachin to shoaib end of story... agar compare hi karna hai cricket on a whole level compare karau...

OK sir ! ab thoda thanda peete hain......lets end da story here....

sachin kitni bhi achievements kar le.......still kisi indian aur pakistani ko compare nahin karna chahiye......

result :- (OBVIOUS HAI)

Hey indians, if you wanted a sachin praising thread, you could opened a one, you did not have to compare him with some Pakistani player, thats sheer provocation and has made the thread useless.

I may admire sachin, but in this comparison thread-- Naaa
Kevin Pieterson is better.

The subject line of this thread is about a real life incident that happened between Sehwag, Sachin and Shoaib when they played each other a few years ago.

aur waise thoda time nikalke poora thread padho.....

all those balltampering posts were in reply to a pakistani who accused india of cheating...... ab bina saboot ke kuchh bologe to padegi hi na ?

but still thats samewhat unconvincing.

bowling an acurate bouncer wud harass any batsman...the question here is 'Whos da so called Daddyyyy ?'

then definately bowling a one odd bouncer doesnt makes shoaib one ! but sachin for is 21 yrs of consistency makes him BAAP of all the cricketers around....and this is humbly accepted by those cricketers too......for reference post # 33 of this thread ! :azn:

Thanks !

The title and you, whats up with the Baap/Dady? thingy.
Thats the cheapest level one can go to admire some one.

The subject line of this thread is about a real life incident that happened between Sehwag, Sachin and Shoaib when they played each other a few years ago.

Ok.. so whats it doing here? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom