NagaBaba

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
sachin-tendulkar-debut_1573801458.jpeg

Stats.JPG

motherofgod.jpg

fuckin' legend, there will never be another !

Tendulkar has been eclipsed by Kohli, the real match winner

God of Cricket
god of indian cricket maybe. However in my opinion india has produced better cricketers than him who were actual match winners. Era comparison I prefer Lara. No one really owned aussies & poms as much as Lara did.

Rahul Dravid the wall was one my my favourite Indian cricketer, loved Anil Kumble, I am leg spinner so copied him at times, Shane Warne was the main guy to follow.
Tendulkar I didn't like him but I guess I knew he would smash all the records and prevent Pakistan from winning 😄

god of indian cricket maybe. However in my opinion india has produced better cricketers than him who were actual match winners. Era comparison I prefer Lara. No one really owned aussies & poms as much as Lara did.

Brian Lara was the best ever, he was the lone batsman for the struggling West Indies.

god of indian cricket maybe. However in my opinion india has produced better cricketers than him who were actual match winners

Correct. Tendulkar was worshipped because he was a shorty. We love ourselves some shorty underdogs. Had he been normal height we would have been moderately popular

@NagaBaba 🤣

Rahul Dravid the wall was one my my favourite Indian cricketer, loved Anil Kumble, I am leg spinner so copied him at times, Shane Warne was the main guy to follow.
Tendulkar I didn't like him but I guess I knew he would smash all the records and prevent Pakistan from winning 😄

Brian Lara was the best ever, he was the lone batsman for the struggling West Indies.
Coach Dravid was a legend too but his star rose much later.. Lara and Tendulkar were the OGs

Lara = Artistry of strokeplay

Tendulkar = Robotic Precision

------------------------------

When I was a kid, I was a big Tendulkar fan. But then as I started watching more sports, he looked 'normal' compared to other sports person. eg., compared to Messi, he looks nowhere near someone we can call GOAT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom