What's new

"Sachin is shoiab akhtars Dad" Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky ponting is far better batsman thin Sachin,but that guy didn't get much appreciations as much this man got..Sachin souldn't even prove himself as a good captain whereas in Ponting captaincy,aussies won 2 world cups,champions trophy...etc..............

Those were the great times of Lostralia, Ponting had greats like shane warne, Mcgrath, Gilly, Symonds,Brett Lee, Matthew Hayden etc etc etc, the same Ricky (Always) Po"I"nting IS BEEN CRITICISED FOR HIS CAPTAINCY NOW ! reason ??? :blink:

IN THE TOURNAMENT FINALS
PLAYER Match RUN HS AVG 100 50

Sachin 38 1695 134 52.96 5 10

Ponting 40 1344 140* 39.52 2 7

Highest no of man of the match awards...
Is it the award for the worst player in a match?!!

No it is for the best player... right??

Then tell me the definition of best player in a match???

The most interesting fact is Sachin has scored 43 hundreds, and out of these tons, 31 hundreds came as matchwinning hundreds...14 came while batting second... 17 while batting first which is more than the total no of hundreds scored by the batsman in the second position.

28 hundreds by the Srilankan wonder Sanath Jayasuriya. Third in the list is Saurav Ganguly.

Test Centuries100’s in
Tests India won: 15
100’s in Tests India Lost: 9
100’s in Test Drawn: 17
CRICKET IS A TEAM GAME WITH 11 PLAYERS... RIGHT?????? but 9 times... his mistake?????
List of international cricket centuries by Sachin Tendulkar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He is the leading run getter in TWO world cups... (1996, 2003)
Out of his 43 tons in ODI, 17 were while chasing and and 26 in 1st inn.

:cheesy: mind boggling isnt it???

If you all want to compare something compare this :yahoo::yahoo::pakistan::pakistan::victory::victory:

India Vs Pakistan - Head-to-Head statistics

As of 30 June 2010.
Tests[7] ODIs[8] Twenty20[9]
Matches played 59 119 2
Won by Pakistan 12 66 0
Won by India 9 48 1
Draw/Tie/No result 32 4 1

he might not be the best, record wise hes the fastest

And when did I say he is not?

I said that Sachin is the best batsman ever or at next to the best i.e. Sir Don Bradman.

Can Shoaib be said to be in the league of the best bowlers ever like Shane Warne, Muralitharan, Walsh, Akram, McGrath etc? NO!

Morons need to say things infront of audiences and specifically in front of majority who would get angry and thus their purpose is served.Give a look in some Indian forums and you could find what you want..

Its all offtopic, so talks from my side end over here on this matter.

You mean sehwag jobs done.by your logic he is also a moron isn it :hitwall::hitwall:

U guys for real ? This is what this site has been stooped down to ? Worry about your own dad kid cuz shoaib I think got warts on his way back from India

And when did I say he is not?

I said that Sachin is the best batsman ever or at next to the best i.e. Sir Don Bradman.

Can Shoaib be said to be in the league of the best bowlers ever like Shane Warne, Muralitharan, Walsh, Akram, McGrath etc? NO!

anywhere did i say that sachin is not the best batsman?? only thing i said was, these two cannot be compared.

anywhere did i say that sachin is not the best batsman?? only thing i said was, these two cannot be compared.

Of course they can be compared.

One is the best in the aspect of cricket in which he takes part (batting), the other is not, not even close.

he might not be the best, record wise hes the fastest

Bowling fast is not a big deal, i fail to understand y pakistanis are so obsessed with speed, in cricket its the line and length which matters the most, for example McGrath was a medium pacer with highest accuracy and great wicket taker witha better economy rate. talk abt Shoiab na line na length and economy on the higher side and not many wickets :sick: and after every 2 overs he needs to medical assistance :tdown: tch tch tch :disagree:

but the question remains on the rationality of that 'otherwise' .

now i am definately not the person who wud try teach u rationality ! am i ?

Seems like i was unable to clear my point earlier.:rolleyes:

Let me go to very basic level ,the rationality of that "otherwise " gets decided when you send the same players facing each other again.And if you watch that video again and listen the two commentators(one Waqar younis and the other Sanjay mangrekar.......sorry if i spelled wrong.) it gets clear that the bouncer was on target and the wicket was responsive as well(grassy)....the otherwise you were talking about.
I won't like to respond to the second question of yours.
& I just hope i haven't wasted my time.:)

Bowling fast is not a big deal, i fail to understand y pakistanis are so obsessed with speed, in cricket its the line and length which matters the most, for example McGrath was a medium pacer with highest accuracy and great wicket taker witha better economy rate. talk abt Shoiab na line na length and economy on the higher side and not many wickets :sick: and after every 2 overs he needs to medical assistance :tdown: tch tch tch :disagree:

since you know a lot about medium pacers, it wouldn't hurt if you learned a thing or two about fast bowlers.

anyways came across this really interesting most score in a over.
0 4 4 4 6 6 4 6 1 4 1 0 6 6 6 6 6 0 0 4 0 1
(including 17 no-balls and only five legitimate deliveries; 2 no-balls not scored off contributed one each, so the over cost 77)

since you know a lot about medium pacers, it wouldn't hurt if you learned a thing or two about fast bowlers.

anyways came across this really interesting most score in a over.
0 4 4 4 6 6 4 6 1 4 1 0 6 6 6 6 6 0 0 4 0 1
(including 17 no-balls and only five legitimate deliveries; 2 no-balls not scored off contributed one each, so the over cost 77)

was it bowled by Sami?:yahoo:

Ricky ponting is far better batsman thin Sachin,but that guy didn't get much appreciations as much this man got..Sachin souldn't even prove himself as a good captain whereas in Ponting captaincy,aussies won 2 world cups,champions trophy...etc..............

bringing captainacy is offtopic....

we are talking bout sachin vs shoaib....

where does ponting come in this thread ?

hehehe mate,there were some news about one young guy(don't remember his country) caught with a woman who has links with bookies,any news from that side?

plz enlighten me with with those facts.... i am alien to what u are saying !

ek PATHAN ko INDIA se bht nafrat thi. ....us ne apne betey( son) ka naam INDIA rkha...ksi ne poocha k tmhey to nafrat hai india se to apne bete ka naam ye kyun rkha ??...PATHAN bola: hm btana chahta hun k HM INDIA KA BAAP HAI :p

No offence to any one just a joke :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom