What's new

"Sachin is shoiab akhtars Dad" Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Anyone teach me how to compare a Bowler with a Batsman?? I am eager to Learn that Exquisite Talent

its simple !

see the total stats of FACE to FACE between a bowler and batsman.....

compare the two. see who is dominant in totality.

For eg:-

Sachin vs McGrath -----> McGrath > Sachin

Sachin vs Any other Bowler -----> Sachin >>>

THIS IS DA ONLY WAY U COMPARE A BOWLER AND A BATSMAN !

and if some ppl compare a 'batsman for his career stats' vs 'bowler with his career stats' is utterly foolish.

u can only compare face to face record if u really want to !

Thanks !

when saying about sachin
we can expect that 100Mph bowl to go back at 200mph over the bowlers head into the crowd..:victory::victory:

or it can go straight into the wickets, hitting a ball and bowling one are two different things. shoaib can hit a ball 200mph over the bowlers head but can you expect sachin to bowl one at 100mp.

or it can go straight into the wickets, hitting a ball and bowling one are two different things. shoaib can hit a ball 200mph over the bowlers head but can you expect sachin to bowl one at 100mp.

Sachin Tendulkar is next to the greatest Batsman of all time i.s. Sir Don Bradman, if not the best himself.

Is Shoaib the best bowler ever or even close? :no:

It's simple. Sachin is the best at what he does, Shoaib is not, not even near the best.

He will stop chucking when India stops cheating.

and india will stop cheating when pigs start to fly !

offtopic :- what is the current status of all the international players involved in spot fixing.....cant remember the country tough !

(@moderators :- now plz dont call me sarcastic , this was asked for)

Ricky ponting is far better batsman thin Sachin,but that guy didn't get much appreciations as much this man got..Sachin souldn't even prove himself as a good captain whereas in Ponting captaincy,aussies won 2 world cups,champions trophy...etc..............

can you expect sachin to come and bowl at 100 mph...these two can't be compared.

no but we can expect him to return the ball to boundry with 100 mph or even more.....

the point is, compare a batsman with a bowler with face to face records....... not other wise.

Thanks!

Thing talked about is expectation. ...On 100mph bowl, comparing the two.
the expectations are as follow.
Sachin hitting a six >> Shoiab hitting a wicket >>>>>>>>>Shoiab hitting six on it,,:lol::lol:

Last expectation is a joke though.:D

Sachin's most of the centuries were useless and in vain as india lost in those most of the matches.

IN THE TOURNAMENT FINALS
PLAYER Match RUN HS AVG 100 50

Sachin 38 1695 134 52.96 5 10

Ponting 40 1344 140* 39.52 2 7

Highest no of man of the match awards...
Is it the award for the worst player in a match?!!

No it is for the best player... right??

Then tell me the definition of best player in a match???

The most interesting fact is Sachin has scored 43 hundreds, and out of these tons, 31 hundreds came as matchwinning hundreds...14 came while batting second... 17 while batting first which is more than the total no of hundreds scored by the batsman in the second position.

28 hundreds by the Srilankan wonder Sanath Jayasuriya. Third in the list is Saurav Ganguly.

Test Centuries100’s in
Tests India won: 15
100’s in Tests India Lost: 9
100’s in Test Drawn: 17
CRICKET IS A TEAM GAME WITH 11 PLAYERS... RIGHT?????? but 9 times... his mistake?????
List of international cricket centuries by Sachin Tendulkar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He is the leading run getter in TWO world cups... (1996, 2003)
Out of his 43 tons in ODI, 17 were while chasing and and 26 in 1st inn.

:cheesy: mind boggling isnt it???

And Shoiab proved the fact "otherwise" as well.....That's why i posted a video for that "otherwise".

You do not need to shout,There are "other ways" to emphasize.No hard feelings.

but the question remains on the rationality of that 'otherwise' .

now i am definately not the person who wud try teach u rationality ! am i ?

no but we can expect him to return the ball to boundry with 100 mph or even more.....

the point is, compare a batsman with a bowler with face to face records....... not other wise.

Thanks!

i wasn't comparing them, just stating a fact

and india will stop cheating when pigs start to fly !

offtopic :- what is the current status of all the international players involved in spot fixing.....cant remember the country tough !

(@moderators :- now plz dont call me sarcastic , this was asked for)

hehehe mate,there were some news about one young guy(don't remember his country) caught with a woman who has links with bookies,any news from that side?

Ricky ponting is far better batsman thin Sachin,but that guy didn't get much appreciations as much this man got..Sachin souldn't even prove himself as a good captain whereas in Ponting captaincy,aussies won 2 world cups,champions trophy...etc..............

bringing captainacy is offtopic....

we are talking bout sachin vs shoaib....

where does ponting come in this thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom