What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Welcome PAF pilots come and try before making final decision. Mostly important, bring your advice for improvement.
now, make some ammo :lol:
Let's keep on J31, don't derail it, then let troller ruin the thread, and you know, Indian also are victim.

On the topic, If the picture is true, I guess they will fly soon, and around the base, there will be many military amateur and spies will gather!!

I don't know why people are already calling this plane J-31. "J" designations are reserved for official national programs, such as J-10 and J-20. This plane is SAC's pet project, with very limited funding from the government. I don't think it will receive its "J" designation anytime soon.

20110710082800866.jpg

I believe it was this one, according to huzhigeng.

More like a CAD design, not a prototype for real.

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/09/16/0916125556959.JPG

Interesting visual analysis. Its not just hardware that needs to be state-of-the-art, Avionics,weapon suite and testing are equally important.

Congratulations to China, there is still a long way to go. But as they say:"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Its already been posted in previous page of this thread.

too many models。got confused。actually meant China's “X-47” the UACV made by 320。

Its already been posted in previous page of this thread.

too many models。got confused。actually meant China's “X-47” the UACV made by 320。

Back
Top Bottom