What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Did you notice that the AMCA looks like the YF23 Black Widow??

Yeah, but there are noticeable differences, so the design is only inspired by the black widow. This would mean that it's not a true multi role fighter (neither was the black widow) and will be limited in similar ways that the black widow was. It'll probably have superior stealth than most of the 5th gens, but will have limited capabilities in the area of air-superiority.

Then again, it's only a paper plane at the moment, so my assessment is probably completely wrong.

The Indians here are making fun of themselves as usual. :lol:

We actually have a working and flying prototype.

Whereas the Indian AMCA crap, is still just "a concept on paper". And yet they think we copied them? :rofl:

Hell, India still hasn't inducted even the LCA yet, let alone anything else. There is some big joke going on here.

Ignore that dude
Probably trolling,most Indians know that AMCA is a paper plane right now

Anyways is it a variant of J-31 bcauz it looks just like it
& are there more than the 2 fighter designing companies [Shenyang & Chengdu] in china

Indians love to talk but actually make very little:omghaha:

I would disagree. Indians make a lot of facebook pages about Indian superpower. And India make a lot of articles about being the superpower. They even made a feature film about being a superpower, a racist superpower, that was posted on storm front.

Except Pakistan nobody would buy it. Even for Pakistan, if given a choice between the outdated f16 and this jet, they would choose f16.

Except Pakistan nobody would buy it. Even for Pakistan, if given a choice between the outdated f16 and this jet, they would choose f16.

You love making nonsensical predictions, don't you?

Like when you said that China would extradite Snowden back to America. Only 1 day later and you were proved wrong. :lol:

You love making nonsensical predictions, don't you?

Like when you said that China would extradite Snowden back to America. Only 1 day later and you were proved wrong. :lol:

I said China would not shelter Snowden. If Snowden would have been there in China longer, he would have been extradited to US.

I said China would not shelter Snowden. If Snowden would have been there in China longer, he would have been extradited to US.

What a shameless liar. :rofl:

Here, read your own posts:

Bull$hit. This Eddie guy is trying to escape extradition to US, but I doubt China has guts to deny US the extradition. For sure, this guy is going to spend rest of his life behind bars.

China will extradite this guy. China is no Sweden. He did a terrible mistake to 'hide' in China. He should have taken refuge in any of the European union country.

You are so shameless, I in fact quoted these two posts to you before, when you denied saying it before. :lol:

Damn this baby looks amazing.... China you are killin em....

As for the Indian trolls...
First finish LCA Tejas.. Then act like China copied you :lol: :omghaha:

110212trvvk8hvms353sr5.jpg.thumb.jpg

You know what's the problem here? We need more info on it's RCS & performance. We are getting so many pretty pics, however, main juicy stuff is missing.

@cnleio, mate, try to get us some specs kindly! :D

Simply elegant man, this thing is a beauty on wings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom