What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Well, I just hope you don´t send some of these new toys to the SCS or VN. :D

If they always stop at the airports and do nothing,they would be real toys.they are born to play games with other air forces ,maybe your airforces included.

Either that or they are mocking us with the American Eagle that we use as a symbol.;)
FYI, the two Chinese characters on the right side of the symbol google translate to be "Falcon Eagle". It is actually a special eagle in north east China that is also a totem of the Manchurian people.

Some pics from the J-31. Wonder why China new Stealth fighter has another logo on tail: the eagle?

image-420778-galleryV9-iyty.jpg

image-420783-galleryV9-jnli.jpg

image-420784-galleryV9-hhxm.jpg

j31tail_550.jpg

The logo of tail is “Gyrfalcon","not eagle".....

Gyrfalcon, also called "Hai Dong Qing" in Chinese

From the ancient time to today, in the northeastern China, the Manchu hunters living in the forest like to raise and train a kind of gyrfalcon, which is called "Hai Dong Qing" in Chinese, to help them catch preys.

J-31's official name is just “Gyrfalcon” in AVIC

fpCVh.jpg

qD8Aj.jpg

【中华鹰鹘苑】海东青猎天鹅 - YouTube

Yes, copy F-22, paste and add some Chinese ingredients, voila J-31

image-211485-galleryV9-itsn.jpg

a US F-22 "Raptor"

have a look again brother..
Just compare the air intakes of both for instance!!
:)
At least dig up some strong point to defend such baseless comments. That will help you! :)

Discover the difference!

image-53863-galleryV9-gdjc.jpg

a US F-35 "Lightning II"

Again
:lol:
have a look again son!
Check tail fin, vertical stabilizers to start with. :)

Well, I am not aviation expert, just an hobby internet user :D
You are right. They are different. But they look like a twin to me.

image-352022-galleryV9-xwss.jpg

US F-22

image-420783-galleryV9-jnli.jpg

Chinese J-31

It's certainly a more reasonable size fighter than the large J-20.

Yeah...dem dere Pakistanis bees right they don't look nooothing alike.....

New photos from a chinese spotter called Mutha of Project 310 (I don't know who started to call it J-31 which is completely wrong and really not serious)...

militairej2102342012103.jpg

militairej2102352012103.jpg

militairej2102362012103.jpg

militairej2102372012103.jpg

:coffee:

More and more “goodies” are coming your way from China。

Some of you guys have plenty of opportunities to accuse China of “copying” this and that in the coming years。

It always pleases me greatly to see some people,especially the Indians and now including some Americans, blue with jealousy。:azn:

They are many decades away from induction and moreover China is mostly dependent of foreign tech for acionics and engine so it will take time. Right now these are plane which look like 5th gen planes thats all.

LOOK who says that indian is more dependent on foreign tech then any other country ur planes are from russia ur tanks are from russia ur missiles are russian and israel LOkL they just dont look like 5th genrt they work 2 but aHHHHH u r waiting for u prototype which u will get in 2030 cz of delays so u can gess how many of these 5th genrt planes will be in chinese invntry dude just accept ur way behind them so instead of talking rubish out others try and make 1 ur self then say some thing now dont come start abt pak cz jf 17 working badass craft in pak whr u lca still a prototype

New photos from a chinese spotter called Mutha of Project 310 (I don't know who started to call it J-31 which is completely wrong and really not serious)...

militairej2102342012103.jpg

militairej2102352012103.jpg

militairej2102362012103.jpg

militairej2102372012103.jpg

:coffee:

the photos do not appear hk299792458 !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom