What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

I love it when gambit takes over a thread and just kicks the crap outta absolutely everyone....

Foundational principles are sooooooo boring...

Fundamental principles that have nothing to do with the discussion and only used to by you to pad yourself to make you seem knowledgeable when a 3rd grader interested in fighter planes could look up the same thing on Google.

Yes quite boring.

Fundamental principles that have nothing to do with the discussion and only used to by you to pad yourself to make you seem knowledgeable when a 3rd grader interested in fighter planes could look up the same thing on Google.

Yes quite boring.
That is a definite 'must save'. Now we have definitive venture into 'Chinese physics'. Foundational principles in real physics are inapplicable as far as Chinese 'stealth' fighters are concerned.

I love it when gambit takes over a thread and just kicks the crap outta absolutely everyone....

Love it when random Indians come in to fan support on someone that argues with Chinese merely for the fact that they argue with Chinese, when they themselves have no guts to do it themselves.

That is a definite 'must save'. Now we have definitive venture into 'Chinese physics'. Foundational principles in real physics are inapplicable as far as Chinese 'stealth' fighters are concerned.

You put the same thing on every single thread about 5th generation fighters. As if the mere thought that others can google is completely absurd.

Unless you actually have any inside knowledge that others can't merely find on the first page of google pls refrain from reposting it on every single thread over and over again.

Not everyone can be impressed by such novice knowledge.

You put the same thing on every single thread about 5th generation fighters. As if the mere thought that others can google is completely absurd.
To reinforce when someone clearly violated the laws of physics, quite often it is a Chinese poster who did so violated.

Unless you actually have any inside knowledge that others can't merely find on the first page of google pls refrain from reposting it on every single thread over and over again.
Despite the fact that I have been out of aviation for a long time, there are knowledge that are still felonious enough to imprison me for equally a long time that I have been out of aviation, if not longer, if I divulge it here. Have nothing to do with 'stealth' but with radar knowledge. This is where you seems to have a problem: The potential that a Chinese member may be wrong.

To reinforce when someone clearly violated the laws of physics, quite often it is a Chinese poster who did so violated.

An picture of an dihedral reflector proves who is wrong? Stop posting pics that have no relevancy to the current argument. Anyone can post simple pictures.

Despite the fact that I have been out of aviation for a long time, there are knowledge that are still felonious enough to imprison me for equally a long time that I have been out of aviation, if not longer, if I divulge it here. Have nothing to do with 'stealth' but with radar knowledge. This is where you seems to have a problem: The potential that a Chinese member may be wrong.

No one needs precise details of anything. How about credentials that you were actually involved in the design, maintenance, or building of the F 22, F 23, F 35, F 117, x 47B, or any other american stealth products. Any of those would be fine. Otherwise your arguments are going to be taken as any other forum warrior.

No one needs precise details of anything. How about credentials that you were actually involved in the design, maintenance, or building of the F 22, F 23, F 35, F 117, x 47B, or any other american stealth products. Any of those would be fine. Otherwise your arguments are going to be taken as any other forum warrior.
pointless post.

But about 90 thousands were impressed by a certain video...:lol:...So much that he was made a member of the admin staff over at your playground.

I don't need to answer for anyone else's comments or videos. However you do need to answer for your own statements that you were involved in 5th gen projects to verify your credentials.

martian is an admin at the echo chamber? facepalm

Yes the website that is administered by an ex US Navy personnel. And my my he actually has credentials to back it up. Unlike a certain 5th gen guru we have here that coasts by on people not actually questioning his background.

Gambit's just mad that Popeye gave him the ban hammer for refusing to be polite in discussions over and over again.

An picture of an dihedral reflector proves who is wrong? Stop posting pics that have no relevancy to the current argument. Anyone can post simple pictures.
I get it...Real physics does not work in China.

There is a community that I may -- or may not -- be a member of => Electronic Warfare | Information Operations

Each Crow is usually associated with a form of EW which includes radar in all aspects, from design, to testing, to deployment. The AOC is an advisory group whose members comprised of military and civilians and each have above 'Secret' clearance. Many members do not have university degrees but are highly experienced enough that they are admitted into the community. Most seminars and symposiums are closed doors and by invitations only. The AOC serves as a consultant community to the DoD and to DARPA. Not every Crow worked on the current 'stealth' projects but the community's experience and foundational principles -- the same ones you Chinese boys dismissed -- they understood and successfully exploited over the years made them valuable a national asset. Too bad China does not have such a community.

Gambit can't read. I get that. I have stated over and over again that I know nothing and I know that I know nothing. You probably know more than me, but that is still next to nothing and not nearly good enough to judge professional designs.

Also, your founding principles (images googled from the internet), though true, don't apply to this conversation because I don't see anyone arguing about physics of aircraft here. We're just saying that you don't know anything, and you posting random "foundations" up doesn't change that.

First your "invitation" and now you claim to know things that would land you in jail if you told us. You just feel so special, dontcha? Well, guess what? Everyone who's anyone wouldn't be on this forum. The fact that you're here proves you're just another crab in the barrel like everyone else.

Chinese physics? Nice term. I'll make one too. Viet logic. Here's how Viet logic works.

If someone debates you on common sense, post random scientific papers and pictures found off google to try to look smart. Ask people to disprove them not realizing that there's no need to disprove them because they don't pertain to the argument at hand. Challenge people to defend videos posted that they've never seen before made by people who they don't know just because the maker seems to be from the same country. Claim to be a professional even though real professionals are working and fake ones are on the internet making claims. Finally, serve and hide behind the flag of the country that attacked and sprayed toxic chemicals all over your native country. That is "Viet logic" and this shall be the reply to all your BS from now on.

Back
Top Bottom