What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Yes the website that is administered by an ex US Navy personnel. And my my he actually has credentials to back it up. Unlike a certain 5th gen guru we have here that coasts by on people not actually questioning his background.
martian's credentials are only good for stand-up comedy. he is exceedingly good at it :tup:

I get it...Real physics does not work in China.

I get it you had nothing to debunk with that picture and is simply more things you added to pad your post. No need to keep trying to cover that up.

There is a community that I may -- or may not -- be a member of => Electronic Warfare | Information Operations

Each Crow is usually associated with a form of EW which includes radar in all aspects, from design, to testing, to deployment. The AOC is an advisory group whose members comprised of military and civilians and each have above 'Secret' clearance. Many members do not have university degrees but are highly experienced enough that they are admitted into the community. Most seminars and symposiums are closed doors and by invitations only. The AOC serves as a consultant community to the DoD and to DARPA. Not every Crow worked on the current 'stealth' projects but the community's experience and foundational principles -- the same ones you Chinese boys dismissed -- they understood and successfully exploited over the years made them valuable a national asset. Too bad China does not have such a community.

FFS Gambit provide something people can individually verify. All your credentials are things that can not be verified by anyone.

Gambit can't read. I get that. I have stated over and over again that I know nothing and I know that I know nothing.
But YOU made assumptions, challenged others on theirs, and were so certain of yourself that you have no problems opining that you are less wrong than he probably is.

So what you are saying is that if it a Chinese aircraft, only Chinese are allowed to make assumptions. Everyone else -- shut up.

Do I have it correct? :lol:

martian's credentials are only good for stand-up comedy. he is exceedingly good at it :tup:

Serious reading malfunction I see. Last time I checked the administrator of sinodefence is Popeye, an EX US navy personnel.

Sinodefence unlike certain unnamed Indian forums actually focuses on technical discussion rather than circlejerks.

FFS Gambit provide something people can individually verify. All your credentials are things that can not be verified by anyone.
I do not care. On an anonymous Internet forum, the contents of one's arguments make the person. But that is where you Chinese boys have a problem -- you do not like to be challenged. You believed Chinese arguments are absolute.

But YOU made assumptions, challenged others on theirs, and were so certain of yourself that you have no problems opining that you are less wrong than he probably is.

So what you are saying is that if it a Chinese aircraft, only Chinese are allowed to make assumptions. Everyone else -- shut up.

Do I have it correct? :lol:

People are allowed to make assumptions and their opinions.

However that is with the full admission it is an opinion.

You however pull up credentials no one can verify and state your opinions as fact.

See the difference?

Serious reading malfunction I see. Last time I checked the administrator of sinodefence is Popeye, an EX US navy personnel.

Sinodefence unlike certain unnamed Indian forums actually focuses on technical discussion rather than circlejerks.
Yeah, right...When a certain Chinese member who called himself 'Engineer' declared that the J-20's all-moving vertical stabs are 'more advanced' than the F-22's rudder system, no one challenged him on it despite nearly one hundred years of aviation history that says otherwise.

i simply queried about martian's status. is he an admin at the echochamber?

I do not care. On an anonymous Internet forum, the contents of one's arguments make the person. But that is where you Chinese boys have a problem -- you do not like to be challenged. You believed Chinese arguments are absolute.

Its fine to be challenged. Its not fine to be challenged by someone that tries to do so with paper thin credentials and take them as absolute fact.

People are allowed to make assumptions and their opinions.

However that is with the full admission it is an opinion.

You however pull up credentials no one can verify and state your opinions as fact.

See the difference?
Which are supplied with impeccable sources and key words for anyone to verify. Explain why is it that none have returned with other sources that says I lied or misled people.

F-16.net enforces better arguments than both, we should stop talking about other forums though.

i simply queried about martian's status. is he an admin at the echochamber?

If you've ever been on Sinodefence and actually looked at the threads you would realize that theres consistent argument between people. Its probably one of the best run forums out there. Try to compare to some Indian forums......

Your tone of disrespect if completely unwarranted and the only one with actual admin powers is popeye. Pretty sure Martian admins China defence forum not Sinodefence.

Which are supplied with impeccable sources and key words for anyone to verify. Explain why is it that none have returned with other sources that says I lied or misled people.

That is your own personal opinion. Just like everyone elses. Others don't make up credentials to try to support their opinions like you do.

Your not exempt from that principal.

Gambit, it's Viet logic messing with you again. It's not that Chinese people don't like to be challenged, it's that you haven't issued a legitimate challenge. Prove your diagrams wrong? That's a challenge? They're not wrong; they just have nothing to do with the conversation. Viet logic.

I can make assumptions because my assumptions are based on common sense. "You change for the better, not for the worse." That's not a stretch at all. When Korean makes an assumption, it's based on what he thinks he knows better than the guys who made the plane. "Make it flatter to make it more maneuverable and stealthier" he said. LOL. This is literally the 3rd time I had to tell you this. Also, I never claimed to know a lot about aircraft but you just threw it in there like I did. If you just don't remember things that happened a few hours ago, you need to remedy your Viet memory and Viet logic with some Viet pills.

Yeah, right...When a certain Chinese member who called himself 'Engineer' declared that the J-20's all-moving vertical stabs are 'more advanced' than the F-22's rudder system, no one challenged him on it despite nearly one hundred years of aviation history that says otherwise.

Pretty sure Mig 29 challenged it. In fact he's challenged pretty much everything in the Airforce section. And Guess what hes not banned like you are.

manqiang just base your arguments on Gambits statements. Not all Vietnamese are like him.

Gambit, what the heck is this? Are you doing Viet logic again where you ask people to defend the arguments of other people just because they are from the same country? Hey, Ho Chi Minh said he'd rather eat Chinese dung than French food. That's you too from now on just cus you're both Vietnamese. How was your bowl this morning? Was there any corn in it?

100 years of aviation history? In 1912, people knew which jet was gonna have the better rudder between the J-20 and F-22? Viet logic...

Back
Top Bottom