What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Told you guys before... you will see the picture in Sept :P LOL

Again since you did not reply! ... What do you mean with "the picture"? This particular aircraft is not new, we know it already since some time and even if images are quite rare, it is nothing we needed to wait until September, since we already know it since late 2019.

Or do you expect the true J-35 prototype in September?

Again since you did not reply! ... What do you mean with "the picture"? This particular aircraft is not new, we know it already since some time and even if images are quite rare, it is nothing we needed to wait until September, since we already know it since late 2019.

Or do you expect the true J-35 prototype in September?

I told this in some other thread in response to someone that “we would see any pic of the aircraft in 2021”. I have no idea about this is the actual final version or not. What I know is, the development is in the final stages.

I told this in some other thread in response to someone that “we would see any pic of the aircraft in 2021”. I have no idea about this is the actual final version or not. What I know is, the development is in the final stages.

But that's exactly my and other members' point; it is 100% for sure the same old prototype we know since years as V2. As such this particular aircraft and this image does not fit to your claim “we would see any pic of the aircraft in 2021” since this refers to the final version called J-35.

Anyway ... let's hope for 2021!

Last edited:
But that's exactly my and other members' point; it is 100% for sure the same old prototype we know since years as V2. As such this particular aircraft and this image does not fit to your claim “we would see any pic of the aircraft in 2021” since this refers to the final version called J-35.

Again I didn't say anywhere that this is a new prototype. I clearly stated "you guys will see the picture in Sept" I don't care whether its V2 or a V5. As far as I know, it's a new picture, and that's what I was talking about.

Again I didn't say anywhere that this is a new prototype. I clearly stated "you guys will see the picture in Sept" I don't care whether its V2 or a V5. As far as I know, it's a new picture, and that's what I was talking about.

Ok, if you don't care on the details as long it is a new image, then I see it as important to note, what i and others already noted. This is even more important since many others are otherwise confused and thing the one you meant with "you guys will see the picture in Sept" is most often read and understood by others as "you guys will see the picture of the new type aka the J-35 in Sept".

Otherwise Your hint "you guys will see the picture in Sept" would be senseless if it is related to simply a new image of any type.

Best

Ok, if you don't care on the details as long it is a new image, then I see it as important to note, what i and others already noted. This is even more important since many others are otherwise confused and thing the one you meant with "you guys will see the picture in Sept" is most often read and understood by others as "you guys will see the picture of the new type aka the J-35 in Sept".

Otherwise Your hint "you guys will see the picture in Sept" would be senseless if it is related to simply a new image of any type.

Best

Why would anyone posts a picture of old thingy?

Why would anyone posts a picture of old thingy?

Oh please !!! Why would anyone post an image of a J-8, H-6 or J-10? Simply since some of us are true collectors of new images, but that does not mean any new image shows something new.

Again, that particular aircraft is old, we know this one since late 2016 and everyone is expecting the new one ... aka the J-35.

Oh please !!! Why would anyone post an image of a J-8, H-6 or J-10? Simply since some of us are true collectors of new images, but that does not mean any new image shows something new.

Again, that particular aircraft is old, we know this one since late 2016 and everyone is expecting the new one ... aka the J-35.

lol comparing an aircraft that is under development and the pictures of the aircraft appears after some time whenever there are some new updates with those which are already existing from the last 2 decades...

An enthusiast, who is following FC-31 development since day one and he/she doesn't even know what will be the final output of the aircraft when the developer already presented the final version on different occasions. That's amazed me!

Now compare this with the LATEST PICTURE. You got the hint (which was completely wrong) from my words (which I don't even say) but never got a correct hint from the images lol

u545db3fddae532136.jpg
fc_31_engine.jpg
j-31.jpg
1587450538_100.jpg

Last edited:

I think the guy made comments as a humor to someone. He never made a claim of what you thought. Why you always got serious? :-)

Fair enough if the WS-19 progressing to outperform that proposed engine. Just an FYI of a project who’s research could be looked into for some insight.

glad to hear the WS-19 is using WS-15 technology to get there on its own (not sarcastic). I would like to see the Russians out of the JF-17 project as soon as possible.
I think the main reason for the RD-33 engine still being in the JF-17 may be some hidden agreement between Pakistan-China-Russia. It is clear that the WS-13 is already a pretty advanced engine as it is powering the FC-31 so I think it might be that the Pakistanis and Chinese are supporting Klimov behind closed doors.

I think the main reason for the RD-33 engine still being in the JF-17 may be some hidden agreement between Pakistan-China-Russia. It is clear that the WS-13 is already a pretty advanced engine as it is powering the FC-31 so I think it might be that the Pakistanis and Chinese are supporting Klimov behind closed doors.

Perhaps a fixed contract for a number of units and support for a number of years as an offset for something?

Back
Top Bottom