What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Maybe there are many way to interpret it, but there will only be one reasonable way to interpret the rumor, if you understand Chinese well, and be familiar with Chinese weapons.

If you find another way to interpret it, tell me and I will tell you where the illogical part of your interpretion is.

The members at SDF think that the rumor is hinting at a twin-seat J-20 variant, while also stating that it's a "good idea" to develop a naval J-20. And apparently there are a lot of references to the Three Body Problem novel.

The members at SDF think that the rumor is hinting at a twin-seat J-20 variant, while also stating that it's a "good idea" to develop a naval J-20. And apparently there are a lot of references to the Three Body Problem novel.

The rumor also make it quite clear that eventually the J-20 beat up FC-31 in the end.

The rumor also make it quite clear that eventually the J-20 beat up FC-31 in the end.

Interesting, would you mind highlighting the part where that is claimed? Sure, the J-20 might have beat the FC-31 for the PLAAF contract, but is the rumor specifically referring to the PLAN?

Interesting, would you mind highlighting the part where that is claimed? Sure, the J-20 might have beat the FC-31 for the PLAAF contract, but is the rumor specifically referring to the PLAN?

The cjdby mod has hide the original topic, show me the sinondefence link I will highlight the sentence basically tell you the decision is J-20 instead of FC-31

The cjdby mod has hide the original topic, show me the sinondefence link I will highlight the sentence basically tell you the decision is J-20 instead of FC-31

Thanks

北海哥哥,我怀孕了

额额,这~~~可你还没有毕业

没关系,生儿育女是女人的任务,其他都是臆造的
是资产阶级民主制度所虚构的
我会和学校解释清楚这件事情的,放心好了,北海哥哥,不会影响到你的,也应该不会影响我在军校毕业,这种事情现在虽然不常见,但也并非没有

好吧,那我动用执行舰长权利,给你换一个舱室吧,你觉得31号舱怎么样,那里靠近舰首,有巨大的舷窗,很漂亮温馨,又是单人 舱室

我不,我要和你在一起,再说为什么不用20号舱室呢,改一改就行了呀

因为这是我的决定(那里靠近逃生舱)更何况,你既然怀孕了我们又不能做什么了,乖

谁说的,没有什么比生理本能的需求更纯洁的,我们要充分享受爱的力量

呵呵,只是为了让你安心养胎

没关系啦,新时代的医学制度已经证明那样更有利于胎儿的发展

好吧,听你的,等一下,三体星人的探测器还有多久到达

嗯,我听学姐们说,大概还有22天就能到达海王星轨道附近,那个时候我们就要出发去拦截了

好吧,我知道了,你觉得蓝色空间的舰长褚岩怎么样

为什么问他呢?

我是想说,如果在拦截的过程中,有什么意外,你一定要去找他

难道你不打算带我一起去么?

本来是打算的,但现在你有了我们的孩子,就应该,乖,听我的安排,女人抛弃现在的男人是为了寻求强者
爱是神圣和牢固的,难道在床上和自己的男人,管他是第几个呢,要彻底摆脱羞耻感,这也是臆造的,更何况这是我的命令

……虽然难以接受,但既然你这么说,我照办就是了

呵呵,你们危机纪元的孩子,也这么矜持了么

不是,只是有点难过,但蓝色空间号并没有我们的自然选择号强大呀,我们有96万吨,巡航速度可以达到10%光速,极速可以达到18%,部署位置又在木星轨道,燃料补给是最优先的

这和燃料补给有什么关系

我虽然不说,但别以为我不知道你想做什么

…………你说什么

没什么,我都听你的安排

附录,绝密!党卫军区队长花花.冯.色雷尔的个人档案
纯血地球人,女,最高领袖的个人生活秘书,
危机190年出生,
特色蓝星主义亚洲舰队共产党危机206年党员,
性格开朗坚定,乐观积极,对同志温柔体贴,
工作中组织能力极强,而对人类的敌人毫不留情,
运动员,蓝色空间号游泳冠军,
受到过国父章北海的亲自指导
,并受到过褚岩最高领袖的勋章。
未婚,情人们得人选都是经过党组织严密考察过的纯血地球人。
与国父北海育有一子,名曰召忠。

Check the highlighted text:
我会和学校解释清楚这件事情的,放心好了,北海哥哥,不会影响到你的,也应该不会影响我在军校毕业,这种事情现在虽然不常见,但也并非没有

好吧,那我动用执行舰长权利,给你换一个舱室吧,你觉得31号舱怎么样,那里靠近舰首,有巨大的舷窗,很漂亮温馨,又是单人 舱室

我不,我要和你在一起,再说为什么不用20号舱室呢,改一改就行了呀

因为这是我的决定(那里靠近逃生舱)更何况,你既然怀孕了我们又不能做什么了,乖

谁说的,没有什么比生理本能的需求更纯洁的,我们要充分享受爱的力量

呵呵,只是为了让你安心养胎

没关系啦,新时代的医学制度已经证明那样更有利于胎儿的发展

好吧,听你的

FC 31 V2 1/2

DQDLhVVX0AAM-Ja.jpg

DQDLhVMXkAAlWTB.jpg

DQDLhVLXcAAUCwG.jpg

FC-31 V2 2/2

DQDL_QoXcAAosrB.jpg

DQDL_QwXcAEaEGK.jpg

DQDL_QkXUAE2l4n.jpg

Huu ... are you so much desperate that you already post old images only to keep that thread alive? :p:

No the thread was dead and project is giving no updates. Ever since the J-20 became live every one is forgetting FC-31 lol. The Images are not that old.

I will find new images and info on the FC-31.

No the thread was dead and project is giving no updates. Ever since the J-20 became live every one is forgetting FC-31 lol. The Images are not that old.

I will find new images and info on the FC-31.

Depends on what you call "not old" !? I have them since November 14/15 and December 2. Anyway ... me too I'm eager for news and I ask myself when SAC finally will paint V2? ... maybe for Zhuhai? :-)

Depends on what you call "not old" !? I have them since November 14/15 and December 2. Anyway ... me too I'm eager for news and I ask myself when SAC finally will paint V2? ... maybe for Zhuhai? :-)

I have was a landing trail video of FC-31 2.0 from April 2017

Those who kindly ask will be give ... :-)

FC-31V1 under construction (see two-parts canopy)

View attachment 454340

FC-31V2 under construction (single-piece canopy)

View attachment 454341

Allegedly from this video:

https://v.qq.com/x/page/j05544bcy07.html?

Thank you for the update.

Okay looking at the changes what I can under stand is that China has finalized the jet design and tested it well but the reason for production delay in my understanding is that now they are working to convert the design into modular design so that Industrial scale production can be done and plus the repairs and overhaul can also be easy for the jets. If you look at the differences in V1 and V2 they are modular and not physical.

Thank you for the update.

Okay looking at the changes what I can under stand is that China has finalized the jet design and tested it well but the reason for production delay in my understanding is that now they are working to convert the design into modular design so that Industrial scale production can be done and plus the repairs and overhaul can also be easy for the jets. If you look at the differences in V1 and V2 they are modular and not physical.
This jet is so hot! I just lovin it.

FC31V2 is far bigger than I thought it will be.

Back
Top Bottom