What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

It needs to have a buyer first. I dont know whether PLAAF or PLANAF or PLAN are interested in these project. The arabs or Pakistan needs to comfirm , pay the downpayment then this project can really move forward at lightning speed.
This is somewhere Chinese diplomacy will come in handy. Chinese need to convince the Arabs that they need weaponry which can counter the US and it's North Atlantic Terrorist Organization alliance. Especially with Islamophobes like Donald Trump having high prospects of becoming the next US president, these Arab states need to prepare for the worst and for that Chinese can serve their interests well. China should launch a rigorous 5th gen fighter jet campaign in the Arab world, as even they know that they wont be getting their hands on the F-35 anytime soon. J-31 is probably their best bet at stealth ac.

This is somewhere Chinese diplomacy will come in handy. Chinese need to convince the Arabs that they need weaponry which can counter the US and it's North Atlantic Terrorist Organization alliance. Especially with Islamophobes like Donald Trump having high prospects of becoming the next US president, these Arab states need to prepare for the worst and for that Chinese can serve their interests well. China should launch a rigorous 5th gen fighter jet campaign in the Arab world, as even they know that they wont be getting their hands on the F-35 anytime soon. J-31 is probably their best bet at stealth ac.
Current J31 is only for Pakistan. If the Pla navy could induct, it will be cheaper.

I dont think PAF has make an concrete promise or down payment. So far, its from all AVIC Shenyang own pocket money.

I completely agree with You. So far the first bird is a pure concept-demonstrator and I can't think that any country already put some money on the table.

Anyway ... come on, show us that bird !!

Here are some cg picture to quench the thirst before the real photo of ver 2.0 come out.

123734cdmd6mtyhgmzpph6.jpg
123735eve5lkxplc5vi5il.jpg
123735k7vbh22wlh97lxxx.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom