A personal guess:

Detailed design: H-18
Maiden flights: FC-31 v2.0, J-15B/EW, Sharp Sword v2.0
Certifications/appraisals: J-15S, J-16, Divine Eagle, J-16D

Last edited:
My guess:
Detailed design of one type of aircraft: FC-31

Maiden flights of three types of aircrafts: J-15B, J-15EW, Divine Eagle UAV

Appraisals and certifications of four types of aircrafts: J11D, J-16, J-15S, Sharp Sword UAV

I think Your assessment comes much closer that mine, esp. since the Divine Eagle can't be already certified, ... it has not even flown yet. However Sharp Sword - with no second aircraft flown - seems also a bit too early for certification.

O.k., so let's guess what they are ?! My suggestions are ....

Detailed design of one type of aircraft: something new and still secret

Maiden flights of three types of aircrafts: FC-31-V.2, J-15B, J-15EW

Appraisals and certifications of four types of aircrafts: J-16, J-15S, Divine Eagle UAV, J-11D (maybe a bit too early ?)

Or do You have other suggestions ?

Deino

J-15EW?, China should consider to do J-15 AWAC and J-11s ASAT :D

I think Your assessment comes much closer that mine, esp. since the Divine Eagle can't be already certified, ... it has not even flown yet. However Sharp Sword - with no second aircraft flown - seems also a bit too early for certification.

Having made its maiden flight only recently,the Divine Eagle is obviously not among the 8 aircrafts in question。

My guesses for the 3 aircrafts making maiden flights are:J-15D(D for EW)、FC-31-v2.0 and a new type of UAV。:D:lol:

Having made its maiden flight only recently,the Divine Eagle is obviously not among the 8 aircrafts in question。

My guesses for the 3 aircrafts making maiden flights are:J-15D(D for EW)、FC-31-v2.0 and a new type of UAV。:D:lol:

Any idea when the J-15B will make its debut or when the J-15S will enter service?

Even if OT ... but when has the Divine Eagle flown ???

I can't think it is possible to hide that huge UAV and we not seen any images so far.

I can't think it is possible to hide that huge UAV and we not seen any images so far.

I think the benefit of the doubt should go to CCP/PLAAF, right?

Same with J-20 2102 which has made a number of taxing runs yet still no pics。

Same with J-20 2102 which has made a number of taxing runs yet still no pics。

But to "hide" a taxi test of '2102' is surely much more feasible that to hide the maiden flight of this Monster-UAV !?

So far no evidences showing Divine Eagle has finished its maiden flight, not even much rumors. And I don't quite understand why SAC need to hide this good news if it's successful? We have seen other SAC's new models all publiced their maiden flight news without hiding, so no reason SAC this time need to hide it.
But if Divine Eagle is not that maiden one like Cirr said, then what's likely to be? "Dark Arrow" UAV? This one has been a long time without any news about it, SAC may have been working on this project and make it into reality.

The picture of the catapult-capable J-15 is only that of a model. The actual variant is believed to be under development, though.

If the catapult-capable J-15 variant is under development mean that we will have the aircraft catapult carrier in near future. I'm eager to know how it will look like :D

Whatever happened to the sharp sword? After that initial taxi test, we haven't heard anything about it...at least I haven't.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom