What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

yeah sure , that will be a good induction in PAF ..... till than we still need a new platform in our inventory , we just cant rely on F-16s and Jf's .......... we need a heavy Fighter at least 50 of them ... and SAM"S too ..
but this bird is very potent to counter any threat IAF can pose till 2025 ...

As long as its running on AL31 Pakistan won t get it. Same story with J10 Pakistan deal was, because India raise the objection export of AL31. AL31 is backbone of Indian top of line aircraft fleet. Plus we are broke , a nation don t believe in paying taxes.

Last edited:
What do you mean by "Pakistani j-31" As of know its not even certain whether it will enter serial production or not. And here you have even set grounds for stealthy dog fights between PAF and IAF.
*now

As long as its running on AL31 Pakistan won t get it. Same story with J10 Pakistan deal was, because India raise the objection export of AL31. AL31 is backbone of Indian top of line aircraft fleet. Plus we are broke a nation don t believe in paying taxes.
If all Pakistanis see the urgent need to acquire any potent system to counter a threat to their survival, they will start paying taxes (if they really aren't) and even gathering funds for their armed forces to buy, produce or both any needed gear.

Hi, this is the pre-demo practice flight of the J-31 for Zuhai 2014. This programs seems to be progressing well. It current uses two RD-93 engines; the same engine used for the JF-17. In addition, it is planned to use the WS-13 on it in the future. The WS-13 is the Chinese engine fitted to the JF-17.

Guizhou WS-13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think J-31 is a good candidate for Pakistan to counter Indian's 5th gen. fighter, of course there is also F-35 out there if Pakistan can get it. I don't know if Pakistan airforce has already defined the requirements for it own 5th gen. The sooner the better to get all desirable features of the 5th aircraft ready, and see if J-31 can be buit specific to Pakistan need because any change to an aircraft could take alot of time....of course this is only the feasibility phase of the project, that doesnt mean Pakistan need to commite anything to J-31.

I think J-31 is a good candidate for Pakistan to counter Indian's 5th gen. fighter, of course there is also F-35 out there if Pakistan can get it. I don't know if Pakistan airforce has already defined the requirements for it own 5th gen. The sooner the better to get all desirable features of the 5th aircraft ready, and see if J-31 can be buit specific to Pakistan need because any change to an aircraft could take alot of time....of course this is only the feasibility phase of the project, that doesnt mean Pakistan need to commite anything to J-31.

Indeed, however we are already too worked up on JF-17, its already facing too many delays, Ive waited the whole year for Block 2 and im still waiting and look at you guys, the maiden flight of J-31 an amazing 5th Gen Jet was held in 2012 and look at this platform now, its maturing in a very fast pace, with regards to pace you guy did surpass F-35 which already took like 7-8 years for testing. what im trying to say is that you guys have an abundance of funds while we drastically lack in that aspect.as much as id love to see the J-31 in Pakistani colors it'll take a lot of time to induct it.we first have to fulfill our need of 250 thunders which is gonna take a lot of time if this pace goes on,lets hope our economy improves and somehow the pace increases and then we might see this beauty in our Air force.you every cooperation is deeply appreciated here in Pakistan.:cheers:

i once unknowingly bought a chinese copy of beats headphones. lasted just 2 weeks.

learned the hard way to never buy chinese copies for the rest of my life

did you ever learned anything about trolling?
or do you like it the hard way, cuz I sure see a lot of trolls eventually getting banned.

speaking of a lasting product, heard the Su-30 mki is grounded. is everything ok?

Back
Top Bottom