What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

why do you entertain him, block him, ever since i have it has been bliss.

Hi,

Why would he block me---? He is a spook---he is desperately trying to instigate posters to leak information on this forum---.

Everyone of his posts is trying to dig deeper into why the poster is stating what he is.

He needles---pins and prods---insults---degrades---humiliates just to get the the poster to spill out more than needed---.

Last edited:
I don't understand this awkward discussion. I think we are all mature. let's respect each others opinion. just RELAX!

The guy sits in America, lectures Pakistanis about our country and always is condescending toward others. He seems to think that the father of nation, Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a whiskey drinking, pork eating, secularist who fought to gain a independent state for the Muslims of South Asia. Ever since, I have stopped taking this guy seriously. He can babble all he wants, goes in one ear and out the other.
happy new year

cool it bro
Hi,

Why would he block me---? He is a spook---he is desperately trying to instigate posters to leak information on this forum---.

Everyone of his posts is trying to dig deeper into why the poster is stating what he is.

He needles---pins and prods---insults---degrades---humiliates just to get the the poster to spill out more than needed---.
if the pictures are to be believed then the craft looks much more streamlined and sleek. indeed its what its made of is important.

like you been saying. China will surprise us all specially the suspicious ones

happy new year

cool it bro

if the pictures are to be believed then the craft looks much more streamlined and sleek. indeed its what its made of is important.

like you been saying. China will surprise us all specially the suspicious ones

Hi,

Actually it is the Paf that has been pushing them beyond the limits---. Foreigners have no clue about the exposure of the Paf engineers and pilots---and as I stated---engineering is a frame of mind---.

Right now the " show me the link mafia " is in control---so many a posts get badgered---.

Is that really the F-35? I see some lines on the wings, though it is difficult to see from the angle, if they will allow the wing to fold up, of carrier operations.

This is J-31. J-35 will be based on this.
Hopefully we can see J-35 maiden flight in this year (2021)

Back
Top Bottom