What's new

SAARC Countries Bypass Pakistan to Sign Sub-Regional Motor Vehicle Agreement

GDP per capita =/= middle class

Didnt say that either...
it varies but the interweb says there are about 160 million and growing rapidly Indian middle class households, China are around double that, Pakistan is at 70million something. The projected Indian middle class in just the next 10 years is more than double the population of Pakistan ;)

160 milion? (ok lets accept that)... and what percentage does that make ? wrt 1.2? billion population?

Pak has a 45% strong midde class...

As for your middle class doublin in the next ten years... bro.. your poor are tripple the size of Pak population ... as we "type"//

All in all.. S.A is a poor region... and everyone can take cheap shots at the others... something indian fella cloud_6 or whatever doesnt understand//

All in all.. S.A is a poor region... and everyone can take cheap shots at the others... something indian fella cloud_6 or whatever doesnt understand//
this place in infested with trolls and jingoistic crazies, let's all try and not take cheap shots then.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

Be the change that you wish to see in the world - Gandhi

A

The fact that it has zero impact on Pakistan, i don't know why 'bypassing Pakistan' needs to be mentioned. It's like saying, Pakistan signs a border trasit agreement with Afghanistan, bypassing India?

Just because we are in SAARC doesn't mean we have to abide by everything. Pakistan only Borders India from SAARC, but India borders more, but smaller nations. If it works for you, great.

And here we have stupid and more stupid quoting how Srilanka stopped the visa on arrival for Pakistan.

It's good for both Pakistan and SAARC, it sees no benefit in the srmva, thus it doesn't need inclusion. Other SAARC members see benefit in it, thus it is a good development for the regional parties.

Next step for India is to focus on trade arrangements with BIMSTEC, that to me much larger business potential.

ground reality is pretty grim.

P.S: Dont get into this mud slinging fest.... im tryin to teach the big mouth nri some humility here... he should know that both sides can play the game.
Humility ??? :o:

Apologies everyone for posting pics of myself drinking cheap *** whiskies and guns.Just wanted to pretend I was some big shot around my place.
:lol:

Humility ??? :o:

Apologies everyone for posting pics of myself drinking cheap *** whiskies and guns.Just wanted to pretend I was some big shot around my place.
:lol:

So i posted a pic of bootlegged walker in some thread years ago (when i was 19ish) ... and pics of my weapons in the "whats in your gun locker" thread.. means that i "pretend" to be some big shot? :lol:

Unhealthy obsession?.... Are you a homosexual sir? :D

Last edited:
Will continue to block any moves by India that are against the interests of Pakistan.
So be it!!!
Its very unfortunate that Pakistan views every move by India as anti-Pakistan.
Pakistan is a key land route for exports to Afghan and Central Asia and right now, Pakistan is blocking this huge benefit to India. So for its own good, India is also deploying Saarc to get more trade concessions from Pakistan, which your govt. has refused, unless full-scale trade opens among all the Saarc countries under safta agreement. But a day 'll come when these reservations 'll have to be withdrawn and trade starts flowing freely in the Saarc region.

Last edited:
So i posted a pic of bootlegged walker in some thread years ago (when i was 19ish) ... and pics of my weapons in the "whats in your gun locker" thread.. means that i "pretend" to be some big shot? :lol:

Unhealthy obsession?.... Are you a homosexual sir? :D
Thanks for teaching us how to be humble.

Well you can call me whatever you want because I'm not the wanker who logs on to the internet to prove his manliness.

Thanks for teaching us how to be humble.

Well you can call me whatever you want because I'm not the wanker who logs on to the internet to prove his manliness.
He deserves some spanking for the kind of language he uses on this forum.

Actually Pakistan should be kicked out coz it is a disfunctional member of the organization. All it does is in SAARC IS whine about making china a full member when china is not south asia:hitwall:

:omghaha::omghaha:

It's good for both Pakistan and SAARC, it sees no benefit in the srmva, thus it doesn't need inclusion. Other SAARC members see benefit in it, thus it is a good development for the regional parties.

Next step for India is to focus on trade arrangements with BIMSTEC, that to me much larger business potential.

Never heard of BIMSTEC before.
After wiki I realized it was formed in 1997 but has achieved very little.
Maybe Indo-Asean FTA killed it.

Last edited:
Never heard of BIMSTEC before.
After wiki I realized I was formed in 1997 but has achieved very little.
Maybe Indo-Asean FTA killed it.

This has been rejuvenated since 2014, with even more focus from the new government. It has the perfect potential to be a tool progress the look east policy of the Indian Government and build a viable, sustainable regional trade, diplomatic relations and enhance educational exchanges and cooperation.

// Events/Activities Details - Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation

// Events/Activities Details - Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation

This road network will soon join India- ASEAN proposed highway and its good to see its end in India.
A port in Gujarat region can be utilised for the good for ASEAN as they dont have to travel all the way through sea to access West.

Land route to where, nepal and bhutan? How is that of much benefit? How big are their economies that having a land route to nepal and bhutan is going to be much of a boom to Bangladesh? Please stop talking rubish.

DESERT FIGHTER said:
There is no benefit for us to sign that... we have good relations with Nepal n Bhutan... but than again... our economic cooperation n their markets are not lucrative (as pointed out by another member).... For Bangladesh n Sri Lanka... why would we use indian route to reach them? shipping or sea route is much more shorter,safer and more economically viable for Pak than land route through india...

In short Pak gets nothing.. so why should we sign such an agreement?

IND151 said:
No, land route is better, espcecially for Bangladesh.

I was aying land route through India is better and shorter for Paksiatn if it wants reach to Sri Lanka and Banglaesh (for trade), especially Bangladesh.

As you can see in map route to Bagladesh from Pakistan is much shorter through land than through sea.

Back
Top Bottom