What's new

SAARC Countries Bypass Pakistan to Sign Sub-Regional Motor Vehicle Agreement

So Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Afghanistan have not signed this motor vehicle agreement? Shouldnt the title be certain saarc memberrs sign a vehicle agreement, given that 3 out of 7 member states havent signed.it.
Did you fail in geography??? Last time I checked srilanka was an island....Afghanistan has no border with India(presently)...it's has to pass through Pakistan....which on its wishes of her master(China) declined to sign...don't post for sake of posting...and make yourself look stupid!!

So Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Afghanistan have not signed this motor vehicle agreement? Shouldnt the title be certain saarc memberrs sign a vehicle agreement, given that 3 out of 7 member states havent signed.it.

And how the hell are you gonna link Sri Lanka with a ROAD??? It's called an ISLAND NATION for a reason.

Sri Lanka cant sign it as we don't have a land connection with them.

Sri Lanka is however onboard for BIMSTEC(another initiative by us) group which is a maritime group just like this is a land group.

And Pakistan is not part of BIMSTEC either.

SAARC did not bypass Pakistan, Pakistan gave them cold shoulders
Um..no.
They bypassed Pakistan.

Pakistan blocked all these proposals at SAARC to ensure South Asia does not integrate economically.

Therefore the rest of us decided to form new groupings keeping Pakistan out and passed each of those proposals that Pakistan blocked.

Um..no.
They bypassed Pakistan.

Pakistan blocked all these proposals at SAARC to ensure South Asia does not integrate economically.

Therefore the rest of us decided to form new groupings keeping Pakistan out and passed each of those proposals that Pakistan blocked.

yes that means Pakistan give them cold shoulders

Um..no.
They bypassed Pakistan.

lol reminds me of Simons episode where the secretive club members make a club where specifically Homer couldnt join
more like the Saudis and their allies gave up the Arab league (because of Asad/ Syria)_ and made GCC

power to you guys. have fun

Nothing?Pakistan can be a source of major energy supply to the rest of south asia from Central asia/Iran.

Anyway i do want Pakistan to pull out of SAARC or even south asia but we can't forgot our true friend like Sri lanka and Bangladesh(without the RAW govt)

Are you sure they want to leave India to be Pakistan's friend I don't think so

lol reminds me of Simons episode where the secretive club members make a club where specifically Homer couldnt join
more like the Saudis and their allies gave up the Arab league (because of Asad/ Syria)_ and made GCC

power to you guys. have fun
The tough part is actually starting.
Now that the agreement is done between BBIN and model draft ready with Myanmar and Thailand, we will all have to harmonize/converge our laws so that people and business don't suffer when they cross borders.

That means everything from the standards systems to labeling mechanisms, customs processes, regulatory mechanisms.

It is going to be difficult.

no matter how you try we will never let you enter Afghanistan - central Asia baby. you ask first transit from us we refused then you bring this lame idea of saarc loolz are we stupids ? what the hell we send via land to Bangladesh Nepal Bhutan :o::o::o::o: what exactly ? you are doing it wrong you guys already have same road links with nepal Bhutan Bangladesh what is new in this damn deal then crossing pakistan to afghanistan and c-asia ?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom