What's new

Saad Rafique slams Altaf over mourning call; terms Qadri as agent

1) If you can't type out a readable response, don't bother.
2) Stop using urdu when responding to me.
3) Don't move over to new ideas until answering my previous comment.
4) Where did I say PTI is responsible for the death?
5) Metro is an example. PMLn has done little more. What has PTI done when it comes to infastructures? When are you going to make your own electricity and sell?
6) Where did i blame bakery incident on PTI?
7) Learn to type proper english, understandable enough.
8) PTI hasn't made s*it. What has PTI done, please enlighten me.
9) If I tell you what other things PMLn has done, you'll start crying and say 'corruption!' and so forth.
10) PTI is paper politics. Keep doing your feasibility policies. Projects take years to complete. With no mega projects started, don't expect them to be finished before the next election. Meanwhile, yes, Metro train, yes, METRO, will be completed and PMLn will be voted in power again. I will not be voting PMLn, people will be. People want to see things, not read. This is what PTI can't swallow. They know that they'll be facing a big defeat in next election if PMLn kills load shedding and goes forward with hosting cricket matches and having Metro train.

P.s. metro projects, be it corrupt and whatnot, are costly and take time to be constructed. Please get off with the pen ans start doing something. Build more hospitals, schools with your OWN money than begging for donation (taking loan is more responsible as you pay them and have bigger amount, whereas donation is small and is never paid. Loan is bad, nonetheless).
lol .. u didnt answer my question .. intead u bring PTI and metro again .. typical BoulluButt logic ...

answer my one question... where in lahore other barriers were removed let alone the barriers infront of sharif family and friends houses

PML-N admitted that Gullu Butt is core PML-N worker, now they are saying that he wasn't allowed to enter N-League conferences since 6 months. :lol:

N-League's so called Sher e Lahore got his @ss kicked in LHC today.. :woot:

@hasnain0099 @Muhammad Omar @WishLivePak @Jzaib @Leader @pkuser2k12

941862_233608843471017_1319888001_n.jpg

where did i said that Gullu butt did the ryt thing now punish him

View attachment 35652
BolluLogic he was saying he was Noon league 6 month ago, after that is he not allow to enter punjab essembly and plmn fuction (which obviously they are saying as they are caught red handed).. police is being escape goat so that no blame will be put on PLMN

View attachment 35652

No one can say that he did right thing now that he is caught red handed. :lol:

And punish him? He's proved as N-League worker and he was leading entire police force so definitely he had some support from high ups from Punjab Govt behind him, on top of it Punjab Govt didn't stop this mess for 8 - 10 hours and let people die.

That, my friend, means that only he shouldn't be punished. Heads from Punjab govt and police must be rolled. :lol:

And punish him? He's proved as N-League worker and he was leading entire police force so definitely he had some support from high ups from Punjab Govt behind him, on top of it Punjab Govt didn't stop this mess for 8 - 10 hours and let people die.

That, my friend, means that only he shouldn't be punished. Heads from Punjab govt and police must be rolled. :lol:
bro u r wasting ur time ... BolluButt and other noon league slaves will never admit it

hahahahahah he was controlling police :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but we saw police giving him orders what to do....

hahahahahah he was controlling police :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but we saw police giving him orders what to do....

Then you need to watch the footages again, and try pulling your N-League glasses away while watching the footage. :woot:

See who was giving orders:

tn_gullusmall.jpg

That police officer is none other than SP Model Town, not some tom, dick or harry from police.

bro u r wasting ur time ... BolluButt and other noon league slaves will never admit it

Gullu Butt, Bubble Butt and all ullu supporters of N-league. Sab k sab awara kisam k log hain. :omghaha:

shameless slaves will never admit it ..no matter how much proof is given
Bqam4JMCEAATm7W.jpg:large

how dare you call us slaves :pissed::pissed: supporting one party makes you slave then u are the slaves of U-turn+dhandli khan mind your words... sick mindset you PTI supporters have saying haramkhor noon wale etc etc

Then you need to watch the footages again, and try pulling your N-League glasses away while watching the footage. :woot:

See who was giving orders:

tn_gullusmall.jpg

That police officer is none other than SP Model Town, not some tom, dick or harry from police.

Gullu Butt, Bubble Butt and all ullu supporters of N-league. Sab k sab awara kisam k log hain. :omghaha:

mujhy ni tha pata k KPK me ager kisi ko order do to wo hath joor laita hai hahhaha may be wo hath jor k rok rha ho use k bas krdai.. shyad KPK police ko jb order milte hain wo salute ki bjai hath jor laity hain

lol .. u didnt answer my question .. intead u bring PTI and metro again .. typical BoulluButt logic ...

answer my one question... where in lahore other barriers were removed let alone the barriers infront of sharif family and friends houses
What were your questions? Trying to pull a fast one on me.You wrote useless comments with a question and underneath you wrote in Urdu saying PTI is responsible, to mock me.

Try and type out questions again, without using urdu.

To answer your question, can you please read my post? How many times do I say that if someone is doing illegal work, it doesn't mean so shall others.

People in Pakistan protest if something illegal is being fixed. Their excuse? Other places are illegal too.

Sane people in west will protest outside shariff house and ask for removal of barriers. Insane people will protest and ask barriers to stay because shariff brothers have them.

Do you now see why the world laughs at us?

Also the shariff brothers are in power and live in Pakistan. Who's Qadri?

What were your questions? Trying to pull a fast one on me.You wrote useless comments with a question and underneath you wrote in Urdu saying PTI is responsible, to mock me.

To answer your question, can you please read my post? How many times do I say that if someone is doing illegal work, it doesn't mean so shall others.

People in Pakistan protest if something illegal is being fixed. Their excuse? Other places are illegal too.

Sane people in west will protest outside shariff house and ask for removal of barriers. Insane people will protest and ask barriers to stay because shariff brothers have them.

Qadri is Canadian Citizen who talks about revolution in Pakistan... :rofl::rofl::rofl: if he care so much about Pakistan why doesn't he leave his Canadian nationality

how dare you call us slaves :pissed::pissed: supporting one party makes you slave then u are the slaves of U-turn+dhandli khan mind your words... sick mindset you PTI supporters have saying haramkhor noon wale etc etc

mujhy ni tha pata k KPK me ager kisi ko order do to wo hath joor laita hai hahhaha may be wo hath jor k rok rha ho use k bas krdai.. shyad KPK police ko jb order milte hain wo salute ki bjai hath jor laity hain

we are talking about murder of innocent people and u r bring up PTI again... bhie kasam se yaar haad kartay hoo

What kind of pathetic questions are these??

____
Q. why did u kill innocent people.?
PTI ne kon sa sehad aur doodh k nadiya baha deyain hain

Q why u use police to take revenge from bakery boy boy??
PTI establisment k kahney pe sub kar rahi ha..

Q dont u think that police was break shops to later blame it on TuQ.. ??
Imran khan want to become present

_____

I don't want to come off rude, but what are you even trying to say here? You sound as confused as Imran.

And what is that writing under the questions? PTI establishment? what??? Imran khan wants to become present?

Why do you say 'why you use?' I'm not police. I don't live in Pakistan. I didn't vote noone.

we are talking about murder of innocent people and u r bring up PTI again... bhie kasam se yaar haad kartay hoo
It's not murder. They challenged the writ of police.

None of this would've happened if they didn't confront police.

my dear GulloButt .. they have court orders for the barrier.. why cant u get this point? it was not illegal ...

Back
Top Bottom