What's new

Saad Rafique slams Altaf over mourning call; terms Qadri as agent

Dafuq, who said that? :butcher: :triniti:
a slave .. never mind ... they wills started speaking against Quaid e azam if nawaz sharif ordered them .. btw i answered that canadian jerk .. dnt worry let it go

bs krdo yaar tum b criticize kr kr k mar jao gai... PAT ki bhi ghalti hai mano
ajeeb admi hoo tum yaar .. tu jaa pooja kar ley Sharif family k ..

a slave .. never mind ... they wills started speaking against Quaid e azam if nawaz sharif ordered them .. btw i answered that canadian jerk .. dnt worry let it go

ajeeb admi hoo tum yaar .. tu jaa pooja kar ley Sharif family k ..

Ap ja k pooja kro TUQ ki or Imran Khan ki

Basically PTI knows it cannot deliver and as such, wants mid term elections. They are not calling it outrightly, but it's an understood that that's their intention.

What i think they are probably scared of competition, and knows can't beat SS, which is why playing these games. After getting back door to federal government, they will try to brainwash whole country.

Like this...
I am local from Lahore, have grown up here. Prior to 2008, we had Lahore ring road project which was to encircle entire city with a highway. That project is still where it was prior to 2008, just because it was started by Pervez Elahi. And it was more than 80% done, Showbaz couldn't complete remaining 20% of it.

What a lie, You are telling me from Canal road fly overs, roads upto canal road on the otherside of city all build by Parvez ELahi.. jhoot ki koi haad hotti hey..

What a lie, You are telling me from Canal road fly overs, roads upto canal road on the otherside of city all build by Parvez ELahi.. jhoot ki koi haad hotti hey..

When did I talk about canal road and its fly overs? :o:

I was talking about Lahore Ring Road, google it if you don't know about it.

When did I talk about canal road and its fly overs? :o:

I was talking about Lahore Ring Road, google it if you don't know about it.

I said ring road from Canal road upto otherside of Canal road, I know what i am talking about. you don't know we have flyovers over canal near harbanspurra? The longest patch from Canal road Harbanspurra upto Canal road Bahria Town was build by this guy.

1. Harbanspura Interchange
Harbanspura InterchangeLahore Ring Road project started on 1 March 2009.

2. Airport Interchange
The Abdullah Gul Interchange, named after Turkish PresidentAbdullah Gül, is an interchange of the Lahore Ring Road, giving access to the Allama Iqbal International Airport. The interchange was opened on April 1, 2010. It was completed at a cost of Rs. 2,275 million, in a record period of 7 months.
3. Ring road DHA interchange construction in 2011

& today defense road is also known as ring road after extension. Don't tell me this all happen in Parveez Elahi's time. :P

Dafuq, who said that? :butcher: :triniti:
I said it. Where's your proof that this forum is 18+?

1 . question number one is a comment ..
2 is already answered
3. never said it happened b4 the protesters resstance ...what triggered the event that a meeting was chaired by rana sana ullah .. they planned it .. someone informed PAT workers .. that is why they reached there at 2 o clock at night ... motivation of poilice was clear to PAT that is why they resisted

4) Some people died one day and it becomes terrorism of police? Try to stand in the heat during ramadan like police.
You've no respect for people who protect you.
come from a supporter who demoralize army on borders everyday .. shameless hypocrisy .. yes it is terrorism when u let the forces to be used for political purpose .. when u take forces to beeat up ur opponent like in bakery case .. when u tempe with evidence , when u loot shoot .. it is terrorism .. if it is not terrorism ... what is?

5) If you've eyes, you'll see I'm from Pakistan.
i never said u r not from pakistan ..but u dnt live here ... u and ur noon fellows mock TuQ for everyday that he lives in canada .. he should not take part in pakistani politics .. so it makes me angry that u r such a hypocrate ..when u r come and talk about pakistan ..why cant he ..

6) Yes I know they used police to beat bakery. How long ago was that, remind me again?
last year i guess ... but how many times everythng get caught on camera ..see the program where rana sana ullah murdered a person who took him in court inside police costardy .. how PLMN workers attacked jailed anmd took their MNA out .. i dnt remember the name .. i can bring u link if u want

7) PMLn is the gov't in charge, like it or not. Police falls under the gob'g. Gov't can order police to do what it pleases.
couldnt understand what r u trying to say .. r u saying the punjab government cant order police .. if that is true i can provide u with link where i can show u shahbaz was ordering police on camera ..

8) TuQ is not political opponent. He doesn't participate in elections. He's there to derail Pakistan and bring army in.
who told u that for politics u have to take part part in election .. i can give u numerous examples .. do u know huriyat party in kashmir which dnt take part in election .. all major party decided not to take party in election 2008 .. PMLN was one of them .. but later they turned the back on the promises they made to opposition parties .. please google it ... now lets talk about army .. they dnt need qadri to throw government out .. if they want it they can do it in an hour .. they have enough reasons already

9) The police allowed him to pass, he had connections. Otherwise, remember when he landed in Pakistan and the next flight
he was returned to Saudi?

bro u r talking about 2 different things... here is the link .. please stop lieing ..
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan ex-PM ignores 'arrest'

10) Kill shariffs? Are you kidding me? Does police roam around killing people everyday as PMLn gives orders? This is one unfortunate incident and the death people literaly asked for this.
i have only one reply on this .. shame on u ... it is not a question it is a comment

bro i dnt run away .. please verfy all the answers .. come back to me ..where u r wrong ..man enough to raise ur voice against PLMN and prove to me u r not a Noon league slave.. now can i ask questions

yaar tu kitna jhoot bolay ga ... please kuch tu sharam kar ...

lums k samnay ghar hain .. 15 feet ka difference nnhie hoo ga .. that is why i call u slave of plmn bcoz u make up stuff to defend them ...

I'll get to your answers. But can you link me some incidents. I live in Canada. You said you'll link me some material where protestors throw rock etc.

1) I don't give a flying fock what you think or say about me..

2) Go and create a thread in GHQ and ask mods of this site, is it that hard to do?

I said ring road from Canal road upto otherside of Canal road, I know what i am talking about. you don't know we have flyovers over canal near harbanspurra? The longest patch from Canal road Harbanspurra upto Canal road Bahria Town was build by this guy.

1. Harbanspura Interchange
Harbanspura InterchangeLahore Ring Road project started on 1 March 2009.
2. Airport Interchange
The Abdullah Gul Interchange, named after Turkish PresidentAbdullah Gül, is an interchange of the Lahore Ring Road, giving access to the Allama Iqbal International Airport. The interchange was opened on April 1, 2010. It was completed at a cost of Rs. 2,275 million, in a record period of 7 months.
3. Ring road DHA interchange construction in 2011

& today defense road is also known as ring road after extension. Don't tell me this all happen in Parveez Elahi's time. :P

All this was part of Ring Road plan, even Airport Interchange was in development when Showbaz took over, he just continued the project and only added bridges where they were needed, the rest of ring road from Gulshan-e-Ravi to Thokar Niaz Beg and then again to Darogha Wala is still missing, maybe because that part didn't had any flyover in it, so Showbaz didn't consider it worth constructing. I think you know why "Ittefaq Sarya" is the keyword for you.

This is the current Ring Road map for you:

6938838451_d447fe22bc_b.jpg

It was to encircle entire city, but you can see the incomplete red circle. I'm talking about that part. It had no fly overs and bridges so maybe that's why Showbaz didn't consider it worth construction in past 6 years.

This is the road Pervez Elahi constructed, after that Showbaz just added 3 - 4 fly overs and bridges into this road, that's all.

Last edited:

I'll get to your answers. But can you link me some incidents. I live in Canada. You said you'll link me some material where protestors throw rock etc.

Canada

N.B. shale gas protest turns violent as rocks hurled at police vehicles | National Post
Montreal student protest against austerity ends in 6 arrests - Montreal - CBC News
2010 G-20 Toronto summit protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Protest in Europe
BBC News - Spain austerity: Huge Madrid protest turns violent
Anti-austerity protest in Italy turns violent - Europe - Al Jazeera English
Violence breaks out amid austerity protests in Europe - World News

how many do u want .. there are million avaliable all over the world .. ill keep sending u stuff but i think u r psychological not able to digest that Sharif family could do anythng ... btw how many PPP shot dead during long march by PMLN ??

1) I don't give a flying fock what you think or say about me..

2) Go and create a thread in GHQ and ask mods of this site, is it that hard to do?

All this was part of Ring Road plan, even Airport Interchange was in development when Showbaz took over, he just continued the project and only added bridges where they were needed, the rest of ring road from Gulshan-e-Ravi to Thokar Niaz Beg and then again to Darogha Wala is still missing, maybe because that part didn't had any flyover in it, so Showbaz didn't consider it worth constructing. I think you know why "Ittefaq Sarya" is the keyword for you.

This is the current Ring Road map for you:

6938838451_d447fe22bc_b.jpg

It was to encircle entire city, but you can see the incomplete red circle. I'm talking about that part. It had no fly overs and bridges so maybe that's why Showbaz didn't consider it worth construction in past 6 years.

This is the road Pervez Elahi constructed, after that Showbaz just added 3 - 4 fly overs and bridges into this road, that's all.

Looooollll

what a cry baby. Dodging my question? Aw poor chap, look at you.
I linked you forum rules and there was no mention of age restriction. You never got back to me on it, because that is the truth. Now you can't make up lies anymore.

What a poor chap, I feel sorry for you.

I was waiting for you..

Robert Dziekański Taser incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that the officers later deliberately misrepresented their actions to investigators.
The police initially took possession of the video, refusing to return it to Pritchard. Pritchard went to court to obtain it, then released it to the press.
but picked up a stapler sometime after being told to place his hands on a counter. Shortly thereafter, about 25 seconds after arriving at the scene

You live in Pakistan, that's the problem. You haven't seen outside world. He got tasered for picking up a staple. In Pakistan, people pelt rocks and expect no response from police? Police tried to hide the video, just as police in Punjab doing illegal paperwork. But then oh, CM must resign! PM must resign! We must have mid term elections because 8 people died, who were attacking police! Police murders people everyday.

G20 protest violence prompts over 400 arrests - Canada - CBC News

People threw rocks and did all sort of damaged. Did the PM resigned? It was very political too, as it happened during G7 meeting. You can link the event all you want, but don't deny there were arrests! Meanwhile Pakistan does zero arrests, due to people like you defending criminals.

You see, the west has lesser crimes because police can do as it deems. In Karachi, better busses were imported to improve transportation. Bus mafia destroyed buses. Police couldn't get them, because then oh, it'd be political targetting! And the CM has to resign!

2011 England riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Over 5 people died. Was it police 'murder?' No, police went and arrested more. In Pakistan, police bowed to political pressure and won't be arresting these criminals, yes, criminals.

2011 Vancouver Stanley Cup riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People arrested here too. If riots happen in Pakistan, people roam freely. If someone gets arrested, it'd be political victimization! Great MQM, PPP, PTI must be left untouched! Glory to Imran! Savior of mankind!

Should I get you more events? You think the west is all pure and Pakistan is crap? Yes Pakistan is crap because of people like you, who don't let police do its job, challenge the writ of police and then can't face the repercussions!

@Shabaz Sharif

Last edited:
I was waiting for you..

You live in Pakistan, that's the problem. You haven't seen outside world. He got tasered for picking up a staple. In Pakistan, people pelt rocks and expect no response from police? Police tried to hide the video, just as police in Punjab doing illegal paperwork. But then oh, CM must resign! PM must resign! We must have mid term elections because 8 people died, who were attacking police! Police murders people everyday.

Should I get you more events? You think the west is all pure and Pakistan is crap? Yes Pakistan is crap because of people like you, who don't let police do its job, challenge the writ of police and then can't face the repercussions!
im flattered that you are waiting for me ....
i live in UK for 4 years , 1 year in singapore.. I have lived in more cities in Pakistan then most of you guys .. queeta, okara, DeraBugti, Taal, Kohat, Pindi, islamabad, lahore spend almost 2 + in every city.. expect sindh i have lived in every province ..

Why do people do that in Pakistan ..do u know it??? why do they not listen to police?? have u ever been to pakistani police station ...??? im pretty sure if u have been there u wouldnt ask me this question .. i have been in police stations (not for bad reasons) session courts and high courts .. i have more expirence then u have in this area...
Police there dont loot shops, dont break cars, dont use GulluButt, police act neutral not as pets of a family , they dont temper medical record.. that is why police is respected ...Do u know that how they save GulluButt, have u seen the FIR registered against him .. all the charges put on his is irrelivent .. so police keep him in jail for few days so government can have face saving then they let him go ... same was done when Shahbaz sharif used police to beat Up bakery Boy .. did u get my point why is police respected there ??? do u know that all the protesters are booked for antiterrorism while GulluButt was just just charged for things he haven't done? do u know shahbaz sharif agreed to FIR, then passed it for judicial inquiry .. my brother from canada , in fantasy life what u r saying might be right ... nut here police is used to victimize opponents .. that is done in this case .. still u r justifying it ...

never said it happened b4 the protesters resstance ...what triggered the event that a meeting was chaired by rana sana ullah .. they planned it .. someone informed PAT workers .. that is why they reached there at 2 o clock at night ... motivation of poilice was clear to PAT that is why they

Ok. So big conspiracy there. Rana sana ullah chairs meeting and decides to attack the PAT house? Is that what you're saying? Got proofs? Also take them to court, SS has said he'll resign.

The doors are open bro. He said he'll resign. But where is your proof?

come from a supporter who demoralize army on borders everyday .. shameless hypocrisy ..w

Where did I demoarlize army? Oh wait, I'm the said slave, I'm PMLn supporter and so forth. But the truth, boy, is that I never voted PMLn and wasn't nor am a fan of PMLn. But boy, is PMLn better than PTI!

when u take forces to beeat up ur opponent like in bakery case ..

Bakery was beaten up because he didn't open shop. He wasn't an 'opponent.'

. yes it is terrorism when u let the forces to be used for political purpose ..

Everyone uses police for political purpose. But no one uses it to kill people for no reason. Those people attacked police, hence they are dead.

hen u tempe with evidence , when u loot shoot .. it is terrorism .. if it is not terrorism ... what is?

I posted the links to many events. Police tempers with evidence. Why it happened in Punjab case was because idiots were after the police saying it murdered people, when it only attacked due to protestors refusing to budge and kept attacking police.

This isn't terrorism. Terrorism is an on-going phenonmena. Just because one day 8 people die, who challenged writ of police and gov't, it becomes terrorism? Wait, anything I dislike is terrorism? Look up defination of terrorism. It's when you kill innocent people. The protestors were no innocent, they attacked police. Police fired in the air many times. Police retreated many times.

i never said u r not from pakistan ..but u dnt live here ..

Here you said it, page 8 "ht not be from Pakistan," and then went on to say I live abroad. Yes, I live abroad and damn proud of police here. If such thing happened here, I would expect police to have killed far more and arrested many as well.

u and ur noon fellows mock TuQ for everyday that he lives in canada ..

Where is your proof I'm noon leaguer? Just cuz I stand for what's right, makes me noon leaguer? And actually I donated to TuQ mosque once, big amount. I could probably make a mosque in Pakistan with that much money.

he should not take part in pakistani politics .

I didn't say he shouldn't I said, he DOESN'T. He just wants to derail democracy. The punjab gov't has asked him to participate in election. So has PPP. And the ex CJ dismissed his case because he lives abroad and cares about Pakistan. He is worse than Altaf. At least Altaf openly operates a party and has mandate. What mandate does he have? Few goons running on street and attacking police? Come to election, win seats and then do all your drama.

when u r come and talk about pakistan ..why cant he ..

When I come to Pakistan, I don't challenge writ of gov't or police. The PM is elected official. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean I start attacking police. Millions other like him. This is democracy. You go with the bigger percentage, not with few random people.

last year i guess ...

And you make it sound like it happens every year. How many days are in a year? 365 days. Does police beat bakery 365 times a year, or once or twice? How many times police "murders" people in a year?

i can bring u link if u want

Give me rana sullah article where a credible news website says he has murdered someone.

r u saying the punjab government cant order police .. if that is true i can provide u with link where i can show u shahbaz was ordering police on camera ..

What I said "PMLn is the gov't in charge, like it or not. Police falls under the gob'g. Gov't can order police to do what it pleases."

How can you not understand that? I said Gov't is IN CHARGE, and can ask police to do what it wants to. Police falls under gov't. If a military coup is to occur, police will be siding gov't, naturally.

who told u that for politics u have to take part part in election ..

Common sense. You can't win an election and expect to bring chaos into Pakistan?

do u know huriyat party in kashmir which dnt take part in election ..

Which Kashmir? There are two.

now lets talk about army .. they dnt need qadri to throw government out .. if they want it they can do it in an hour .. they have enough reasons already

Military ALWAYS needs backing. Remember MQM? Remember 2001 parliament? The parliament forgave Musharaf for abrogating the constitution or whatever it was. PMLq was with Musharaf then. You need political support. The reason why army won't do a coup, if it actually wants to, is because Sindh, Baloch and Punjab are not in favour of coup. 2 major parties are not going to derail democracy.

Before, in the 90s, it was the case. When PMLn was in power, PPP will side with army and have them dismiss the gov't. Same happened twice to both parties. Army can't do a coup without public mandate. Public mandate has voted PMLn and PPP.

See Egqypt? Army did coup due to public mandate.

bro u r talking about 2 different things... here is the link .. please stop lieing ..
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan ex-PM ignores 'arrest'

"Police fired tear gas as protesters hurled stones."

"Mr Sharif left Lahore in a convoy."

Wasn't lahore under PMLn then?

i have only one reply on this .. shame on u ... it is not a question it is a comment

And it was stupid comment to say kill shariff. You can't compare apples with oranges.

man enough to raise ur voice against PLMN and prove to me u r not a Noon league slave..

Can you write me out the meaning of slave? And sorry, I can't change your bias mind thinking I'm noon leaguer. The only way I can change is to talk good things about PTI. Unfortunately, PTI hasn't done many good things.

Why do people do that in Pakistan ..do u know it??? why do they not listen to police?? have u ever been to pakistani police station ...??? im pretty sure if u have been there u wouldnt ask me this question .. i have been in police stations (not for bad reasons) session courts and high courts .. i have more expirence then u have in this area...
Police there dont loot shops, dont break cars, dont use GulluButt, police act neutral not as pets of a family , they dont temper medical record.. that is why police is respected ...Do u know that how they save GulluButt, have u seen the FIR registered against him .. all the charges put on his is irrelivent .. so police keep him in jail for few days so government can have face saving then they let him go ... same was done when Shahbaz sharif used police to beat Up bakery Boy .. did u get my point why is police respected there ??? do u know that all the protesters are booked for antiterrorism while GulluButt was just just charged for things he haven't done? do u know shahbaz sharif agreed to FIR, then passed it for judicial inquiry .. my brother from canada , in fantasy life what u r saying might be right ... nut here police is used to victimize opponents .. that is done in this case .. still u r justifying it ...

Oh please, don't start a new topic. You gave me links where protestors attack police. I gave you link where police attacks protestors back. They arrest, they kill. But if same happens in Pakistan, it becomes terrorism.

And PLEASE don't generalize police. Just because police loots here and there, break cars here and there, does it mean all police does it? If this is so, why not get rid of police? Why do you have police? Go to UN and say your police break cars every day of the year, it loots every day of the year.

And FYI, in the west, police has much higher life expectancy than in Pakistan. These people die for you.

"do u know that all the protesters are booked for antiterrorism"

Not anymore. Political pressure now, thanks to you. They're all sort of freed.

"did u get my point why is police respected there ???"

Police is respected no where when it enforces law. People hate police here when they give you speeding tickets. but no one throws rock at police because they gave you a ticket. Mind you, the ticket is anywhere from 10,000 rupees to 100,000 rupees+. How much ticket cost in Pakistan?

"nut here police is used to victimize opponents .. "

That's true. As I said, Police falls under gov't. But TuQ is not opponent. He has not taken part in elections. He's just an anti-democracy dude.

"still u r justifying it .."

Justifying what? Killing of protestors? I'm not justifying it. No killings should've happened. But because police was attacked many times, it was bound to happen. If there were no protestors, no one would be killed or injured.

Last edited:
Ok. So big conspiracy there. Rana sana ullah chairs meeting and decides to attack the PAT house? Is that what you're saying? Got proofs? Also take them to court, SS has said he'll resign.

The doors are open bro. He said he'll resign. But where is your proof?

Where did I demoarlize army? Oh wait, I'm the said slave, I'm PMLn supporter and so forth. But the truth, boy, is that I never voted PMLn and wasn't nor am a fan of PMLn. But boy, is PMLn better than PTI!

Everyone uses police for political purpose. But no one uses it to kill people for no reason. Those people attacked police, hence they are dead.

I posted the links to many events. Police tempers with evidence. Why it happened in Punjab case was because idiots were after the police saying it murdered people, when it only attacked due to protestors refusing to budge and kept attacking police.

This isn't terrorism. Terrorism is an on-going phenonmena. Just because one day 8 people die, who challenged writ of police and gov't, it becomes terrorism? Wait, anything I dislike is terrorism? Look up defination of terrorism. It's when you kill innocent people. The protestors were no innocent, they attacked police. Police fired in the air many times. Police retreated many times.

Here you said it, page 8 "ht not be from Pakistan," and then went on to say I live abroad. Yes, I live abroad and damn proud of police here. If such thing happened here, I would expect police to have killed far more and arrested many as well.

Where is your proof I'm noon leaguer? Just cuz I stand for what's right, makes me noon leaguer? And actually I donated to TuQ mosque once, big amount. I could probably make a mosque in Pakistan with that much money.

I didn't say he shouldn't I said, he DOESN'T. He just wants to derail democracy. The punjab gov't has asked him to participate in election. So has PPP. And the ex CJ dismissed his case because he lives abroad and cares about Pakistan. He is worse than Altaf. At least Altaf openly operates a party and has mandate. What mandate does he have? Few goons running on street and attacking police? Come to election, win seats and then do all your drama.

When I come to Pakistan, I don't challenge writ of gov't or police. The PM is elected official. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean I start attacking police. Millions other like him. This is democracy. You go with the bigger percentage, not with few random people.

And you make it sound like it happens every year. How many days are in a year? 365 days. Does police beat bakery 365 times a year, or once or twice? How many times police "murders" people in a year?

Give me rana sullah article where a credible news website says he has murdered someone.

What I said "PMLn is the gov't in charge, like it or not. Police falls under the gob'g. Gov't can order police to do what it pleases."

How can you not understand that? I said Gov't is IN CHARGE, and can ask police to do what it wants to. Police falls under gov't. If a military coup is to occur, police will be siding gov't, naturally.

Common sense. You can't win an election and expect to bring chaos into Pakistan?

Which Kashmir? There are two.

Military ALWAYS needs backing. Remember MQM? Remember 2001 parliament? The parliament forgave Musharaf for abrogating the constitution or whatever it was. PMLq was with Musharaf then. You need political support. The reason why army won't do a coup, if it actually wants to, is because Sindh, Baloch and Punjab are not in favour of coup. 2 major parties are not going to derail democracy.

Before, in the 90s, it was the case. When PMLn was in power, PPP will side with army and have them dismiss the gov't. Same happened twice to both parties. Army can't do a coup without public mandate. Public mandate has voted PMLn and PPP.

See Egqypt? Army did coup due to public mandate.

"Police fired tear gas as protesters hurled stones."

"Mr Sharif left Lahore in a convoy."

Wasn't lahore under PMLn then?

And it was stupid comment to say kill shariff. You can't compare apples with oranges.

Can you write me out the meaning of slave? And sorry, I can't change your bias mind thinking I'm noon leaguer. The only way I can change is to talk good things about PTI. Unfortunately, PTI hasn't done many good things.

Oh please, don't start a new topic. You gave me links where protestors attack police. I gave you link where police attacks protestors back. They arrest, they kill. But if same happens in Pakistan, it becomes terrorism.

And PLEASE don't generalize police. Just because police loots here and there, break cars here and there, does it mean all police does it? If this is so, why not get rid of police? Why do you have police? Go to UN and say your police break cars every day of the year, it loots every day of the year.

And FYI, in the west, police has much higher life expectancy than in Pakistan. These people die for you.

"do u know that all the protesters are booked for antiterrorism"

Not anymore. Political pressure now, thanks to you. They're all sort of freed.

"did u get my point why is police respected there ???"

Police is respected no where when it enforces law. People hate police here when they give you speeding tickets. but no one throws rock at police because they gave you a ticket. Mind you, the ticket is anywhere from 10,000 rupees to 100,000 rupees+. How much ticket cost in Pakistan?

"nut here police is used to victimize opponents .. "

That's true. As I said, Police falls under gov't. But TuQ is not opponent. He has not taken part in elections. He's just an anti-democracy dude.

"still u r justifying it .."

Justifying what? Killing of protestors? I'm not justifying it. No killings should've happened. But because police was attacked many times, it was bound to happen. If there were no protestors, no one would be killed or injured.
Read the last part first .. the one in red and with big fond .. for me to ur comment i need to establish a fact

What a stupid answer … see the definition of opponent in a dictionary.. the person who opposed u .. in that case it was the barkey boy .. lets not get into that .. the point is who every is a trouble for Sharif family they use police to beat them up like they did in

Everyone uses police for political purpose. But no one uses it to kill people for no reason. Those people attacked police, hence they are dead…

Bro comeon ..show me a Politian which used police to victimize its opponent in Canada … yaar why are u using GulluBUtt logic .. please show it any natural person, even ur friend ,… he will tell u how stupid is ur reply and justification

Please show me that links .. please post me when the provincial government has helped them in Canada to temper with evidence …

Here you said it, page 8 "ht not be from Pakistan,"

Whats wrong with that .. I am right .. u live in Canada

Where is your proof I'm noon leaguer?

Well somethngs dnt need proof …. Its visible , every sane person can understand it .. where have u seen Allah??? U believe he exsisit na .. bcoz the things u see around us .. same goes the way u r coming up with stupid logics and wishing more people should have killed …shows that u r noon league

Lets apply ur stupid logic on u ..u said “ I donated to TuQ mosque once”

Give me prrof of that … if u didn’t u r lair then …now lets see if u bring proof as u believe that u need video or audio recording as proof bring me that .. im just making a point here …

I will tell u how most of ur answers are illogical .. ill tell u how wrong they are after u give me proof that u donated for his mosque … any bank details orf ur transfer, any video of u puting money in the box, any audio of u talk to TuQ while u very donationg , any signed recipt would be avaliable ...

Bhai jannay do, from GT road (Wagha Boarder side) upto Canal Road portion (& Defense road not finishes on Ferozepur, but upto Bahria Town) was build in last SS tenor, while Band road portion which is known now as Ring road is also being build in SS first tenor. For heaven sack, in 2002 i did travel on Band Road portion from Azadi Chowk upto Naizi Chowk, the plan for Ring road was submitted in 1996, not Parveez Elahi's time.

You also know what happen when SS, started the portion of Niazi Chowk upto Tohkar Niaz Baig, everyone went to the cort.

(PS: I don't want to disregard Parveez Elahi, he did lots of good things like rescue 1122, laying metro plans, multan road, good work on health care etc, but I hate lies)

see the definition of opponent in a dictionary.. the person who opposed u ..

There is a better term than that. Opponent is your equal person. For example, political opponent. Nation opponent. Do you hear in news that an opponent of gov't refused to open bakery? Seriously, one guy becomes an opponent who is following his duty? And do you not see I put in quote, 'opponent.' It's emphazied.

"someone who competes against or fights another in a contest, game, or argument; a rival or adversary."

Did he fight? Did he compete? Is he a rival? Yes he argued perhaps, but he has to be a rival.

Bro comeon ..show me a Politian which used police to victimize its opponent in Canada …

What the hell is wrong with you. Stop bringing Canada into everything. Didn't I show how police kills, arrests, hide documents? FYI, SO many countries use police to victimize who it pleases. Isn't there like 200 countries? You think Brazil, India, Russia and so forth are are "clean and pure" nations and its police isn't controlled by the gov't? Seriously, you think that?

he will tell u how stupid is ur reply and justification

First, he wouldn't be able to understand you. It is so hard to understand what you're saying. Neither can you understand me!

Here, let me quote you. I did address this stupidity of yours in last post, but you failed to read.

This is what I said "7) PMLn is the gov't in charge, like it or not. Police falls under the gob'g. Gov't can order police to do what it pleases."

And here is your reply "couldnt understand what r u trying to say .. r u saying the punjab government cant order police .. if that is true i can provide u with link where i can show u shahbaz was ordering police on camera .."

Do you see how bad you are at reading?

Please show me that links .. please post me when the provincial government has helped them in Canada to temper with evidence …

Please post a link first where Punjab provincial gov't has helped police in tempering with evidence.

Here is what you said earlier " the police don't use touts to smash windows, don't temper medical record .. it was preplainned terrorism of police .. as u dont understand urdu "

Where did you say it was provincial gov't who helped police temper with records? You blamed it on police. I gave you an example of police tempering with evidence.

Whats wrong with that .. I am right .. u live in Canada

You need reading comprehension.

This is what you said "As u havent told me which country u have otherwise "

Clearly, I told you where I live, in following post. You couldn't see the nation flag on my profile, I guess. I'll repeat again "Here you said it, page 8 "ht not be from Pakistan," and then went on to say I live abroad." But forget this, read on.
U believe he exsisit na ..

Because of miracles. Because it's said in Qu'ran.

Well somethngs dnt need proof …. Its visible , every sane person can understand it ..
Those who call me in other threads PTI fan are insane?

wishing more people should have killed

Dude, where the fcuk did i say more people should've been killed?

u r coming up with stupid logics

Oh yeah? Where is your answer to my other comments? Didn't I show it in your face how police temper evidence, how police arrests people and whatnot in western countries? No answer to that?

video or audio recording as proof bring me that .

LOL am I going to record audio or video while giving donation? It was back in 2011, I was in Missiaga then and I donated an amount to the mosque. Not to him. If someone here is from missauga, they'll tell you how the donation is done. They tell you what amount serves how many days of expense of mosque. I paid for 1 or 3 days. They had option to pay for 30 days as well or 1 day.

any video of u puting money in the box,

Can you believe how illogical you are? @Shabaz Sharif help me here. Someone is asking me if I made a video of myself donating money to mosque.

any audio of u talk to TuQ while u very donationg

You think he's going to stand at door and asking for donation?

Basically you've given up and know you're wrong (or you're in denial) and hence asking for most illogical thing. You are going to hear me say to TuQ "hey man, I'm donating $1, please say you're TuQ because one day, a guy on internet is going to ask me if I made a donation"

And had I made a video of myself making donation to mosque, then you'd say "OH, it must be different mosque!"

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom