What's new

Saad Rafique slams Altaf over mourning call; terms Qadri as agent

i was not supporting PML-N but showing that PAT did all this which is not being showed by our stupid media and what police did was also wrong me nai bht c post me pehle b kaha hai
PLEASE SHOW ME A POST WHICH WAS NOT A REPLY .. SHOW ME UR FIRST POST .. WHERE U CONDEMED THE POLICE BEFORE CONDEMING THE TUQ ...

Media didnt showed it bcoz it was not as important as the government using police for political revenge .. the more important thing is how police was busy in looting and burning the shops .. busy in showing how many people are killed ... protesters everywhere in world resist .. the important thing is how government ahndles it ...

This what they not getting. They pinning all blame on police and not one ounce on the workers, who challenged writ of police.

If this happened in Canada,mQadri along with his supporters be put in jail and deported. No one challenges writ of police.

Remove quote so i can read properly.

And answer all my questions. Don't pick what you like.

if it was canada .. police dont temper record, police dont burn shops and take orders from a plmn worker.. if it was acanda the PM would have been tried for negligence and booked for murder ...

This what they not getting. They pinning all blame on police and not one ounce on the workers, who challenged writ of police.

If this happened in Canada,mQadri along with his supporters be put in jail and deported. No one challenges writ of police.

Remove quote so i can read properly.

And answer all my questions. Don't pick what you like.
here are your answer bro

i answer couple of times but u r too dumb to understand ...

let me answer ur question one by one?
1) people take law into jnd and challenge police?
the protesters stand by their office bcoz they know it was done to politically vitimized them ..it was political plan by PMLN .. that is why police distroyed shops and tried to temper medical record.. i will give u one example .. Nawaz sharif was in house arrest when long march was about to start, he broke the house arrest ( which is against the law) to join his supporter .. every person have the right to stand up against the thing which he think is right .. u r supporting nawaz league here .. so u r suggestion nawaz sharif should have be shot in the face , mariyan was beaten to death ...

2) police does something illegal, are you going to throw rocks at them?
As u havent told me which country u have otherwise i would have provided u a video from that .. all over the civilized worlds .. when people are attacked by police , the resist .. please tell me if u need links ..ill provide u with many

3) Don't be pathetic person like @Jazzbot ?
i never ran away from question .. pathetic are the people who support terrorism against civilians .. pathetic are the GolluButt who justify the murder by the party they support

40 Are you going to do the same? Run?
NO BOY I WILL STAY HERE AND KEEP ANSWERING THE STUPID QUESTIONS WHICH U ARE ASKING

PLEASE SHOW ME A POST WHICH WAS NOT A REPLY .. SHOW ME UR FIRST POST .. WHERE U CONDEMED THE POLICE BEFORE CONDEMING THE TUQ ...

Media didnt showed it bcoz it was not as important as the government using police for political revenge .. the more important thing is how police was busy in looting and burning the shops .. busy in showing how many people are killed ... protesters everywhere in world resist .. the important thing is how government ahndles it ...

Not important :woot::woot::woot: seriously.. just to put all the blame on one party and saying others are innocent that's just fine... why they are not showing what PAT is doing...?? barriers ko hatana political revenge :woot::woot::woot::woot: hahahah barriers ne kaun sa PML-N k khilaf dharna dia hua tha dost :rofl::rofl::rofl: there are many other ways for political revenge... they resist by throwing stones bricks on polic enot by throwing petrol bombs or opening fire

every one bark on others but no one do anything about the peoples who are died or they losses their beloved ones no one notices .
Please Our Great Political Leader Do Something Just For The Sake Of Pakistan Not For

every one bark on others but no one do anything about the peoples who are died or they losses their beloved ones no one notices .
Please Our Great Political Leader Do Something Just For The Sake Of Pakistan Not For
People die everyday.

Perhaps you shouldn't 'bark' and pay the victims a visit? Why waste time at pdf?

if it was canada .. police dont temper record, police dont burn shops and take orders from a plmn worker.. if it was acanda the PM would have been tried for negligence and booked for murder ...

here are your answer bro

i answer couple of times but u r too dumb to understand ...

let me answer ur question one by one?
1) people take law into jnd and challenge police?
the protesters stand by their office bcoz they know it was done to politically vitimized them ..it was political plan by PMLN .. that is why police distroyed shops and tried to temper medical record.. i will give u one example .. Nawaz sharif was in house arrest when long march was about to start, he broke the house arrest ( which is against the law) to join his supporter .. every person have the right to stand up against the thing which he think is right .. u r supporting nawaz league here .. so u r suggestion nawaz sharif should have be shot in the face , mariyan was beaten to death ...

2) police does something illegal, are you going to throw rocks at them?
As u havent told me which country u have otherwise i would have provided u a video from that .. all over the civilized worlds .. when people are attacked by police , the resist .. please tell me if u need links ..ill provide u with many

3) Don't be pathetic person like @Jazzbot ?
i never ran away from question .. pathetic are the people who support terrorism against civilians .. pathetic are the GolluButt who justify the murder by the party they support

40 Are you going to do the same? Run?
NO BOY I WILL STAY HERE AND KEEP ANSWERING THE STUPID QUESTIONS WHICH U ARE ASKING
Can you please all all my questions then? I'll reply at once then.

People die everyday.

Perhaps you shouldn't 'bark' and pay the victims a visit? Why waste time at pdf?

Can you please all all my questions then? I'll reply at once then.
i answer the one in reply .. please write 5- 10 questions .. number them. i will answer them .. please tell me where do u live , country/city...

Not important :woot::woot::woot: seriously.. just to put all the blame on one party and saying others are innocent that's just fine... why they are not showing what PAT is doing...?? barriers ko hatana political revenge :woot::woot::woot::woot: hahahah barriers ne kaun sa PML-N k khilaf dharna dia hua tha dost :rofl::rofl::rofl: there are many other ways for political revenge... they resist by throwing stones bricks on polic enot by throwing petrol bombs or opening fire
didnt get what u r tring to say .. please see the video and answer me when u will raise the voice against these barriers

Special Package on Rana Sanaullah House Security

here you go.

the challanged writ of PMLN .. the police don't use touts to smash windows, don't temper medical record .. it was preplainned terrorism of police .. as u dont understand urdu .. u might not be from Pakistan, living abroad .. did u know that they use police to beat bakery? the main point im making PMLN used police their pets ...do u know they suspend police men when a billa eat killer their peacock? that is my point ..police was used to terrorise political opponent ... same thing is done in kashmir against kashmiris and isreal against Palestine

my dear GulloButt, did u know that nawaz sharif was in house arrest before long march started and he broke the house arrest to go join the long march ...

please answer me should the police have shot him in the face and beat mariyan nawaz to death .. why r u not getting my point??

yaar kasam se what kinda of logic u guys come up with ...
1) PMLn is gov't, no some mulana sitting in Canada and watching people die.
2) Challenging police at that time is challenging writ of gov't. Like it or not, they were fighting police and challenging law. Police is law.
3) What you're saying, breaking stuff and so forth, happened AFTER the protests started. Who was challenging police before? How brainless are you? I hate to be rude, but you must really need to study whole event. What triggered the event than just what happened in the end.
4) Some people died one day and it becomes terrorism of police? Try to stand in the heat during ramadan like police. You've no respect for people who protect you.
5) If you've eyes, you'll see I'm from Pakistan.
6) Yes I know they used police to beat bakery. How long ago was that, remind me again?
7) PMLn is the gov't in charge, like it or not. Police falls under the gob'g. Gov't can order police to do what it pleases.
8) TuQ is not political opponent. He doesn't participate in elections. He's there to derail Pakistan and bring army in.
9) The police allowed him to pass, he had connections. Otherwise, remember when he landed in Pakistan and the next flight he was returned to Saudi?
10) Kill shariffs? Are you kidding me? Does police roam around killing people everyday as PMLn gives orders? This is one unfortunate incident and the death people literaly asked for this.

I'm not getting your point because you're slave to PTI and you want midterm elections, when it's not possible.

Police doesn't kill people everyday, as you make it seem like.

----

I posted before already. Make sure you don't cherry pick questions.

I live in Canada.

i answer the one in reply .. please write 5- 10 questions .. number them. i will answer them .. please tell me where do u live , country/city...

didnt get what u r tring to say .. please see the video and answer me when u will raise the voice against these barriers

Special Package on Rana Sanaullah House Security

i saw the program... you are saying if rana sanaullah have berriers then everyone should have barriers..?? they are in Gov and the ruling party for God sake sir g... did any university or madrassa have barriers infornt of their gates??? Cant u see they were protesting about shit barriers man if they have LHC orders about barriers why don't take legal action???? why not they went to LHC for appeal...?? Wahan pe Police PAT k university or madrassay pe qabza krne ni gai thi just barriers hatane gai thi us pe itna resist k police k against jana ghalti 2 9 taraf se hui hai mere bhai aankhein khol lo ab zara talli dono hathn se bajti hai na k 1 hath se.... sara blame police pe PML-N pe PAT wale to sale fariste thy kal me apne ghar k aage barrier lagaon ya ap lagao police aai hatane to pathar marna wo apko shahbash dain gai... ni ... if u have court orders you will go to court wont you or you will gather some people and and start resisting their actions

i saw the program... you are saying if rana sanaullah have berriers then everyone should have barriers..?? they are in Gov and the ruling party for God sake sir g... did any university or madrassa have barriers infornt of their gates??? Cant u see they were protesting about shit barriers man if they have LHC orders about barriers why don't take legal action???? why not they went to LHC for appeal...?? Wahan pe Police PAT k university or madrassay pe qabza krne ni gai thi just barriers hatane gai thi us pe itna resist k police k against jana ghalti 2 9 taraf se hui hai mere bhai aankhein khol lo ab zara talli dono hathn se bajti hai na k 1 hath se.... sara blame police pe PML-N pe PAT wale to sale fariste thy kal me apne ghar k aage barrier lagaon ya ap lagao police aai hatane to pathar marna wo apko shahbash dain gai... ni ... if u have court orders you will go to court wont you or you will gather some people and and start resisting their actions

yaar bhie kon si duniya mei rehta hoo ...

i will tell u every uni i have seen have barriers ... let me give u example ..lums, GC univeristy, LSC and fast .. please yaar go and see them

agar tumhara protest hoo .. all of the sudden then came at 2 o clock at night and try to remove barriers .. u r wise enough too know that it is not about barriers .. it is too scare u .. u know a meeting held where the plan was decided .. thats someone informed pat and their workers came ...

If u have high court orders and u have a political party and police came at 2 at ur night to remove barriers u can protest ill support u .. every day these thngs are happened even in europe as well .. proptesters resist ... police dont shoot them on face ...

i will tell u every uni i have seen have barriers ... let me give u example ..lums, GC univeristy, LSC and fast .. please yaar go and see them

agar tumhara protest hoo .. all of the sudden then came at 2 o clock at night and try to remove barriers .. u r wise enough too know that it is not about barriers .. it is too scare u .. u know a meeting held where the plan was decided .. thats someone informed pat and their workers came ...

If u have high court orders and u have a political party and police came at 2 at ur night to remove barriers u can protest ill support u .. every day these thngs are happened even in europe as well .. proptesters resist ... police dont shoot them on face ...

chalo ab yeh masla k raat ko 2 bjay q aai well din me kya wahan pe larkian aurtein ni aati hain?? univ or madrassa hai yaar raat ko ni hataien gai to kb ya raat ko operation hta hai ya subha subha even here in islamabad they came at 4 am in the moring to take all those shops and barriers at karachi company market...

bhai in uni k samne barries hain bhi to wahan loog rehte ni hain unkay ghar ni hain.... agaer itna hi drana tha to jb last time dharna dia tha 4 5 cities me tb bhi kr sakte thy TUQ tb bhi kehta tha k inqalaab aai ga

answer my questions? I posted them.

here you go.

1) PMLn is gov't, no some mulana sitting in Canada and watching people die.
2) Challenging police at that time is challenging writ of gov't. Like it or not, they were fighting police and challenging law. Police is law.
3) What you're saying, breaking stuff and so forth, happened AFTER the protests started. Who was challenging police before? How brainless are you? I hate to be rude, but you must really need to study whole event. What triggered the event than just what happened in the end.
4) Some people died one day and it becomes terrorism of police? Try to stand in the heat during ramadan like police. You've no respect for people who protect you.
6) Yes I know they used police to beat bakery. How long ago was that, remind me again?
7) PMLn is the gov't in charge, like it or not. Police falls under the gob'g. Gov't can order police to do what it pleases.
8) TuQ is not political opponent. He doesn't participate in elections. He's there to derail Pakistan and bring army in.
9) The police allowed him to pass, he had connections. Otherwise, remember when he landed in Pakistan and the next flight he was returned to Saudi?
10) Kill shariffs? Are you kidding me? Does police roam around killing people everyday as PMLn gives orders? This is one unfortunate incident and the death people literaly asked for this.

I'm not getting your point because you're slave to PTI and you want midterm elections, when it's not possible.

Police doesn't kill people everyday, as you make it seem like.

----

I posted before already. Make sure you don't cherry pick questions.

I live in Canada.

1 . question number one is a comment ..
2 is already answered
3. never said it happened b4 the protesters resstance ...what triggered the event that a meeting was chaired by rana sana ullah .. they planned it .. someone informed PAT workers .. that is why they reached there at 2 o clock at night ... motivation of poilice was clear to PAT that is why they resisted

4) Some people died one day and it becomes terrorism of police? Try to stand in the heat during ramadan like police.
You've no respect for people who protect you.
come from a supporter who demoralize army on borders everyday .. shameless hypocrisy .. yes it is terrorism when u let the forces to be used for political purpose .. when u take forces to beeat up ur opponent like in bakery case .. when u tempe with evidence , when u loot shoot .. it is terrorism .. if it is not terrorism ... what is?

i never said u r not from pakistan ..but u dnt live here ... u and ur noon fellows mock TuQ for everyday that he lives in canada .. he should not take part in pakistani politics .. so it makes me angry that u r such a hypocrate ..when u r come and talk about pakistan ..why cant he ..

last year i guess ... but how many times everythng get caught on camera ..see the program where rana sana ullah murdered a person who took him in court inside police costardy .. how PLMN workers attacked jailed anmd took their MNA out .. i dnt remember the name .. i can bring u link if u want

couldnt understand what r u trying to say .. r u saying the punjab government cant order police .. if that is true i can provide u with link where i can show u shahbaz was ordering police on camera ..

who told u that for politics u have to take part part in election .. i can give u numerous examples .. do u know huriyat party in kashmir which dnt take part in election .. all major party decided not to take party in election 2008 .. PMLN was one of them .. but later they turned the back on the promises they made to opposition parties .. please google it ... now lets talk about army .. they dnt need qadri to throw government out .. if they want it they can do it in an hour .. they have enough reasons already

9) The police allowed him to pass, he had connections. Otherwise, remember when he landed in Pakistan and the next flight
he was returned to Saudi?

bro u r talking about 2 different things... here is the link .. please stop lieing ..
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan ex-PM ignores 'arrest'

i have only one reply on this .. shame on u ... it is not a question it is a comment

answer my questions? I posted them.
bro i dnt run away .. please verfy all the answers .. come back to me ..where u r wrong ..man enough to raise ur voice against PLMN and prove to me u r not a Noon league slave.. now can i ask questions

chalo ab yeh masla k raat ko 2 bjay q aai well din me kya wahan pe larkian aurtein ni aati hain?? univ or madrassa hai yaar raat ko ni hataien gai to kb ya raat ko operation hta hai ya subha subha even here in islamabad they came at 4 am in the moring to take all those shops and barriers at karachi company market...

bhai in uni k samne barries hain bhi to wahan loog rehte ni hain unkay ghar ni hain.... agaer itna hi drana tha to jb last time dharna dia tha 4 5 cities me tb bhi kr sakte thy TUQ tb bhi kehta tha k inqalaab aai ga
yaar tu kitna jhoot bolay ga ... please kuch tu sharam kar ...

lums k samnay ghar hain .. 15 feet ka difference nnhie hoo ga .. that is why i call u slave of plmn bcoz u make up stuff to defend them ...

bs krdo yaar tum b criticize kr kr k mar jao gai... PAT ki bhi ghalti hai mano

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom