What's new

Saad Rafique slams Altaf over mourning call; terms Qadri as agent

my dear GulloButt .. they have court orders for the barrier.. why cant u get this point? it was not illegal ...
So the people take law into jand and challenge police? Let the police remove barriers, they're law enforcing agency. If they're not following law, go to the court.

If police does something illegal, are you going to throw rocks at them? Or will you, as a civilized citizen, go to the court?

And where are your questions? Where are my answers? Don't be pathetic person like @Jazzbot and run away when confronted with proof. He still hasn't proven that this forum is 18+ and when I gave proof, he has stopped replying to me.

Are you going to do the same? Run?

we are talking about murder of innocent people and u r bring up PTI again... bhie kasam se yaar haad kartay hoo

oo yar murder ko me nai kb kaha k police nai sb thek kia hai magar slaves kehna??? hamramkhor supporters khna wo sb thek hai??? form the start keh rha hn k police or Gullu butt ne bht ghlat kia but PAT or TAQ bhi barabar k shareek in sb me simple is that

mujhy ni tha pata k KPK me ager kisi ko order do to wo hath joor laita hai hahhaha may be wo hath jor k rok rha ho use k bas krdai.. shyad KPK police ko jb order milte hain wo salute ki bjai hath jor laity hain

Initially I thought you were better than rest of the troll of N-League on this forum, but you've disappointed me big time. Any blind person can tell after seeing that videos that Gullu Butt was leading the police force in that operation. But if you want to remain in denial and be with wrong side, then its your choice. It makes you as bad as those criminals who have killed those 11 innocent people 2 days ago.

Remember Hazrat Ali (R.A) once said:

"jo zulm o baatil k zarye izzat chahta hai Allah usay insaaf o haq k zarye zaleel kerdeta hai"

Maybe that's why N-League's false flag operation against PAT got caught red handed, then they tried to temper medical proofs yesterday and again got caught in Jinnah Hospital. May Allah does justice to those 11 innocent souls and make an example out of all those who were behind this. May their children will suffer same painful death in front of them.

Oh and one more quote of Hazrat Ali (R.A) for you:

"Zulm ka sath dene wala, Zalim se ziyada gunahgaar hota hy"

Watch this video:

Police and Gullu Butt were just tools, the real criminals were behind the scene controlling them. If you still remain in denial and want to keep supporting criminal police or govt then good luck.

my dear GulloButt .. they have court orders for the barrier.. why cant u get this point? it was not illegal ...

if it's not legal then stand against police..?? then should have let them remove the barriers and in the morning they should have gone to LHC with same orders simple is that.. but inhn ne anna ka masla bna lia niklo bahir shaheed hojao sir mat jhukao shit

It's not murder. They challenged the writ of police.

None of this would've happened if they didn't confront police.

the challanged writ of PMLN .. the police don't use touts to smash windows, don't temper medical record .. it was preplainned terrorism of police .. as u dont understand urdu .. u might not be from Pakistan, living abroad .. did u know that they use police to beat bakery? the main point im making PMLN used police their pets ...do u know they suspend police men when a billa eat killer their peacock? that is my point ..police was used to terrorise political opponent ... same thing is done in kashmir against kashmiris and isreal against Palestine

if it's not legal then stand against police..?? then should have let them remove the barriers and in the morning they should have gone to LHC with same orders simple is that.. but inhn ne anna ka masla bna lia niklo bahir shaheed hojao sir mat jhukao shit
my dear GulloButt, did u know that nawaz sharif was in house arrest before long march started and he broke the house arrest to go join the long march ...

please answer me should the police have shot him in the face and beat mariyan nawaz to death .. why r u not getting my point??

yaar kasam se what kinda of logic u guys come up with ...

10410437_10152509886064919_7302720590585872227_n.jpg

Initially I thought you were better than rest of the troll of N-League on this forum, but you've disappointed me big time. Any blind person can tell after seeing that videos that Gullu Butt was leading the police force in that operation. But if you want to remain in denial and be with wrong side, then its your choice. It makes you as bad as those criminals who have killed those 11 innocent people 2 days ago.

Remember Hazrat Ali (R.A) once said:

"jo zulm o baatil k zarye izzat chahta hai Allah usay insaaf o haq k zarye zaleel kerdeta hai"

Maybe that's why N-League's false flag operation against PAT got caught red handed, then they tried to temper medical proofs yesterday and again got caught in Jinnah Hospital. May Allah does justice to those 11 innocent souls and make an example out of all those who were behind this. May their children will suffer same painful death in front of them.

Oh and one more quote of Hazrat Ali (R.A) for you:

"Zulm ka sath dene wala, Zalim se ziyada gunahgaar hota hy"

Watch this video:

Police and Gullu Butt were just tools, the real criminals were behind the scene controlling them. If you still remain in denial and want to keep supporting criminal police or govt then good luck.

seriously bro is pic me order ni tha dai rha 1 dafa clip daikho police bta rhi k kya krna kya ni isharon se k udhar ja k kro udhar ja k kro man rha k wo PML-N ka supporter tha police nai bhi bht ghlat kia saza milni chahye sbko jo jo involve but u guys are not getting the point all this i was posting just to show k jitna police ne ghlat kia utna PAT or TUQ ne bhi kia petrol bombs phenke police pe pics post kr chuka me.. agar unkay pass court orders they so simple sa kam tha unko barriers hatane daity kya hojata?? kam az kam 11 loog to na marte subha hote LHC me unhi court orders k sath jate appeal krte court dobara barriers ka order dai daiti simpe is that but yahan to ana ka masla bna lia sb nai Even gov ne k hatane hi hain or TUQ ne k bahir nikal aao shaheed hojao sir na jhukao had hai

my dear GulloButt, did u know that nawaz sharif was in house arrest before long march started and he broke the house arrest to go join the long march ...

please answer me should the police have shot him in the face and beat mariyan nawaz to death .. why r u not getting my point??

did they threw patrol bombs on police ?? yar police ka dmag to ni khrab k awae fire khol dai kuch to baat hui hogi... but jo bhi hua bht bht ghlat hua 11 loog mar gai PAT TUQ or gov and police sb braber k shareek is me simple is that you can't blame just one party tali 2 9 hathn se bajti hai

oo yar murder ko me nai kb kaha k police nai sb thek kia hai magar slaves kehna??? hamramkhor supporters khna wo sb thek hai??? form the start keh rha hn k police or Gullu butt ne bht ghlat kia but PAT or TAQ bhi barabar k shareek in sb me simple is that
u know why i said it ... bcoz see all ur u posting picture against pat , supporting police and Noon league .. u know that police couldnt do it alone.. u know that it happened for 18 hours and no one stopped police ...still u r here defending police and coming up with stupid justification of the murders ..show tweets that TuQ said stand up against police terrorism, showing picture of a man throwing petrol bomb ... what u r doing was clear ..supporting PLMN and spreading venom against the protesters

one more sharif family slave here trying to justify the murder of protesters .. one more GulloButt

u know why i said it ... bcoz see all ur u posting picture against pat , supporting police and Noon league .. u know that police couldnt do it alone.. u know that it happened for 18 hours and no one stopped police ...still u r here defending police and coming up with stupid justification of the murders ..show tweets that TuQ said stand up against police terrorism, showing picture of a man throwing petrol bomb ... what u r doing was clear ..supporting PLMN and spreading venom against the protesters

one more sharif family slave here trying to justify the murder of protesters .. one more GulloButt

You better control your language Mr.
I hate PMLN + all political parties.........

the challanged writ of PMLN .. the police don't use touts to smash windows, don't temper medical record .. it was preplainned terrorism of police .. as u dont understand urdu .. u might not be from Pakistan, living abroad .. did u know that they use police to beat bakery? the main point im making PMLN used police their pets ...do u know they suspend police men when a billa eat killer their peacock? that is my point ..police was used to terrorise political opponent ... same thing is done in kashmir against kashmiris and isreal against Palestine

1) PMLn is gov't, no some mulana sitting in Canada and watching people die.
2) Challenging police at that time is challenging writ of gov't. Like it or not, they were fighting police and challenging law. Police is law.
3) What you're saying, breaking stuff and so forth, happened AFTER the protests started. Who was challenging police before? How brainless are you? I hate to be rude, but you must really need to study whole event. What triggered the event than just what happened in the end.
4) Some people died one day and it becomes terrorism of police? Try to stand in the heat during ramadan like police. You've no respect for people who protect you.
5) If you've eyes, you'll see I'm from Pakistan.
6) Yes I know they used police to beat bakery. How long ago was that, remind me again?
7) PMLn is the gov't in charge, like it or not. Police falls under the gob'g. Gov't can order police to do what it pleases.
8) TuQ is not political opponent. He doesn't participate in elections. He's there to derail Pakistan and bring army in.
9) The police allowed him to pass, he had connections. Otherwise, remember when he landed in Pakistan and the next flight he was returned to Saudi?
10) Kill shariffs? Are you kidding me? Does police roam around killing people everyday as PMLn gives orders? This is one unfortunate incident and the death people literaly asked for this.

I'm not getting your point because you're slave to PTI and you want midterm elections, when it's not possible.

Police doesn't kill people everyday, as you make it seem like.

i was not supporting PML-N but showing that PAT did all this which is not being showed by our stupid media and what police did was also wrong me nai bht c post me pehle b kaha hai

This ia what I', saying. If something is illegal, they think doing illegal is justifyable.

If you steal electricity, so will i. If police comes after me, I'll throw rocks and injure or kill police. Why? Because they tried to stop me from stealing when other people do it too.

Pathetic people. Because nawaz has barriers, everyone in Pakistan can have them?

My heart is in full tears after watching these scenes, was she carrying gun or petrol bombs?

The man in the background rightly prayed "Allah in ki godain ujar de". Ameen.

And I hope too the responsible people are dealt with writ of Allah.
But what if Allah gudain ujar de of you, or the workers themselves? Who're you to judge who is right or wrong? You think the workers are all innocent?

You think Allah forgives someone who throws rocks at an institution that protects people? The reason terrorism hasn't touched much Punjab is because the police is much better than other provinces. Yet you go out and pelt rocks at this institution.

So the people take law into jand and challenge police? Let the police remove barriers, they're law enforcing agency. If they're not following law, go to the court.

If police does something illegal, are you going to throw rocks at them? Or will you, as a civilized citizen, go to the court?

And where are your questions? Where are my answers? Don't be pathetic person like @Jazzbot and run away when confronted with proof. He still hasn't proven that this forum is 18+ and when I gave proof, he has stopped replying to me.

Are you going to do the same? Run?[/quote]

i answer couple of times but u r too dumb to understand ...

let me answer ur question one by one?
1) people take law into jnd and challenge police?
the protesters stand by their office bcoz they know it was done to politically vitimized them ..it was political plan by PMLN .. that is why police distroyed shops and tried to temper medical record.. i will give u one example .. Nawaz sharif was in house arrest when long march was about to start, he broke the house arrest ( which is against the law) to join his supporter .. every person have the right to stand up against the thing which he think is right .. u r supporting nawaz league here .. so u r suggestion nawaz sharif should have be shot in the face , mariyan was beaten to death ...

2) police does something illegal, are you going to throw rocks at them?
As u havent told me which country u have otherwise i would have provided u a video from that .. all over the civilized worlds .. when people are attacked by police , the resist .. please tell me if u need links ..ill provide u with many

3) Don't be pathetic person like @Jazzbot ?
i never ran away from question .. pathetic are the people who support terrorism against civilians .. pathetic are the GolluButt who justify the murder by the party they support

40 Are you going to do the same? Run?
NO BOY I WILL STAY HERE AND KEEP ANSWERING THE STUPID QUESTIONS WHICH U ARE ASKING

Last edited:
i was not supporting PML-N but showing that PAT did all this which is not being showed by our stupid media and what police did was also wrong me nai bht c post me pehle b kaha hai
This what they not getting. They pinning all blame on police and not one ounce on the workers, who challenged writ of police.

If this happened in Canada,mQadri along with his supporters be put in jail and deported. No one challenges writ of police.

Remove quote so i can read properly.

And answer all my questions. Don't pick what you like.

Back
Top Bottom