What's new

Saad Rafique slams Altaf over mourning call; terms Qadri as agent

It's true PTI hasn't used police. But where are 'mega' projects as promised by PTI? Or any resignation by its CM after the jail break?
Basically PTI knows it cannot deliver and as such, wants mid term elections. They are not calling it outrightly, but it's an understood that that's their intention.

And please stop with pathetic calls for resignation of seat holders. Who will be next PM or CM? PMLn is done if sharifs were to leave today. Same with PPP. These parties are dynasties, they can't survive without leaders holding key position/power. Don't ask for what you can't get, makes you sound like a brat.

yaar aik tu mujhay yeh logic samjh nhie ati ... CM KPK ne order dya tha police ko k jail mei loggon ko choor doh .. in this case Proviancal government was involved and they accept it in assembly ... how can u link that with jail break ... did we asked that cM should resign on GHQ attack bcoz it was in pindi which in puunjab government ... that is why i call this patwari logic .. u r justifying that PTI hasnt started any mega project so it is justified to murder people?? bhie please dimaag ka ilaaj karo .. PTI like all other parties said it was wrong .. PTI said they way they are governing their government will not last long , bcoz they committed so much blunder.. how are u linking mega project to justify this .. i dnt like to use harsh word ..but ur replies make me say that u r shameless slaves ... Huh so PTi didnt make a merto so we will use police to victimze our opponent .. bloody patwari logic

Punjab Govt's false flag operation against PAT is caught red handed. Now keep crying me a river. :lol:

I guess if thatswhat they wanted then they would have done it against PTI instead of PAT because you guys are more deserving

1102273568-1.gif

Shaikh Rasheed making efforts to unite Imran and TuQ

yaar aik tu mujhay yeh logic samjh nhie ati ... CM KPK ne order dya tha police ko k jail mei loggon ko choor doh .. in this case Proviancal government was involved and they accept it in assembly ... how can u link that with jail break ... did we asked that cM should resign on GHQ attack bcoz it was in pindi which in puunjab government ... that is why i call this patwari logic .. u r justifying that PTI hasnt started any mega project so it is justified to murder people?? bhie please dimaag ka ilaaj karo .. PTI like all other parties said it was wrong .. PTI said they way they are governing their government will not last long , bcoz they committed so much blunder.. how are u linking mega project to justify this .. i dnt like to use harsh word ..but ur replies make me say that u r shameless slaves ... Huh so PTi didnt make a merto so we will use police to victimze our opponent .. bloody patwari logic
1) I can't read your urdu
2) GHQ is responsible under military. Does provincial gov't supply security to army headquaters?
3) PTI hasn't started mega projects, you agree. Is it justifyable to 'murder' people? No. Does punjab gov't murder everyday? No. Is Punjab gov't senior official involved in the killings? Time will tell, for now, just because gullu butt was leading a charge doesn't mean shahbaz order killings of people. Mind you, they weren't murders. Those people challenged writ of law. They were warned but they kept attacking police, so much that police had to withdraw numerous times.
4) I'm not linking mega projects. I'm linking PTI to a crying party. No projects and they cry about what Punjab gov't does. Sorry, I don't live in fools paradise. If a gov't here promises so much and then delivers little to nothing, then crticize others, we can midterm elections and kick gov't out.
5) PTI promised much more than just metro. Yet, little I see.
6) You're a slave to PTI. I was a supporter of PTI, but no longer. Sorry, I don't believe in dharna politics. Slaves remain loyal to one party forever. Fortunately, I'm not going to be a dog and follow one party.

PTI is becoming another PPP. Their voters will vote despite poor performance. Meanwhile, people who're not slaves will switch and vote other parties who deliver something.

PTI is more pathetic than Balochistan gov't. They have so many problems, yet they cry far less than PTI.

You can keep calling me names and say I'm noon leaguer. But the truth is, I'll vote in 2018. Then will I decide which gov't gave best peformance. For now, stop with your foul tears and creating situation for midterm elections just as gov't finished 1 year. 1 year is not enough time to judge a gov't.

Also PTI is no 'revolutionary' party. There is no naya'ism. It's filled with members from other parties.

One question. Do you like the overall goverence of Musharaf?

I guess if thatswhat they wanted then they would have done it against PTI instead of PAT because you guys are more deserving

Bet you that deep inside their heart, every Patwari wanna do that, but you paper pussy cats are too scared to take such actions.. :lol:

Btw tum logon nay newspiece ka jawab nahi diya.....Alaqmando....Gandha key bhee kuch integrity hoti hay....PTI nay to U-turn ko bhee ek acha word bana diya hay....

Konsay proofs? Hawai batain PTI kay liya proofs he hain just like dhandli kay proofs... :lol:

Its hard to have logical argument with a person like Gullu Butt. :lol: Read my post again, there were 3 links in it, help yourself old man and go through them. Those were the proofs I was talking about. Now ofcouse they will sound like Hawai batain to you because they have busted N-League's arse wide open. :cheesy:

Bet you that deep inside their heart, every Patwari wanna do that, but you paper pussy cats are too scared to take such actions.. :lol:

Its hard to have logical argument with a person like Gullu Butt. :lol: Read my post again, there were 3 links in it, help yourself old man and go through them. Those were the proofs I was talking about. Now ofcouse they will sound like Hawai batain to you because they have busted N-League's arse wide open. :cheesy:
Well I have only seen one party calling links and random things as proofs. Probably you can explain that as per so called Shair-e-Lahore's own statement, he was there to intermediate between the police and the protestors. Who sent him there in the first place. And given his past, its not difficult to ascertain that with whom he has his allegiance. Now start using your brain than being a Gulluish person....

Next time PTI protestors should also use petrol bombs...but oh wait, its summers and there is no air conditioning available for "inqilab"...

Well I have only seen one party calling links and random things as proofs. Probably you can explain that as per so called Shair-e-Lahore's own statement, he was there to intermediate between the police and the protestors. Who sent him there in the first place. And given his past, its not difficult to ascertain that with whom he has his allegiance. Now start using your brain than being a Gulluish person....

Next time PTI protestors should also use petrol bombs...but oh wait, its summers and there is no air conditioning available for "inqilab"...
They'll be on streets again. There's a reason it's called dharna party. Why it's popular? lots of Pakistanis jobless, homeless and so on. This party suits them.

Yes, anything that goes against Gullu League is just random links :lol:

That Ullu Butt of your party was there to do false flag operation against PAT and was leading entire police force from front, was offering stolen cold drinks to Punjab Police officers. And you are trying to save him or make him controversial? Try harder.. :lol:

Sorry, PTI protesters aren't patwaries, we are peaceful people. Out all protests so far have been exemplary in this regard. Its another filthy party which attached Lahore High Court in the past and killed 11 unarmed protesters in Model Town Lahore two days ago.

That butt guy perhaps is worker for PMLn. Please admit that.

News Break. People and Lawyers allegedly associated with PAT have attacked Gullu butt on his appearance before the court, he has been shifted to hospital. Violence attracting more violence.....

Sorry, PTI protesters aren't patwaries, we are peaceful people.
eh???..Now thats a joke of the day for me... :lol:

That butt guy perhaps is worker for PMLn. Please admit that.
Just because he'z been tagged as PML-N worker doesn't make him. His pictures are available where he has been on the agenda of "awami inqilab", his acts are commendable indeed, Violence is violence. Use of it for any purpose doesn't make it acceptable, though how noble the cause may be. But falsely associating him with PML-N is also not a right thing. People like him are self proclaimed Jaggas and proudly call themselves "Shoshal worker"

Gullu Butt presented in court - - DAWN.COM

Watch PTIers come and say it was another PMLn workers attacking gullu butt to showoff.

infamous-gullu-butt-receives-public-drubbing-1403165596-6365.jpg

And they'll say this is the right way in punishing someone. Again taking law into hands. Should police retreat again this time while they attack him?

Pakistan has lost its humanity. Everyone considers Pakistan to be their backyard. Their excuse? Uncle Sam kills and steals, so can we.

We're not sane enough to protest about what is illegal, but protest about why someone else wasn't allowed to do their illegal work.

Last edited:
1) I can't read your urdu
2) GHQ is responsible under military. Does provincial gov't supply security to army headquaters?
3) PTI hasn't started mega projects, you agree. Is it justifyable to 'murder' people? No. Does punjab gov't murder everyday? No. Is Punjab gov't senior official involved in the killings? Time will tell, for now, just because gullu butt was leading a charge doesn't mean shahbaz order killings of people. Mind you, they weren't murders. Those people challenged writ of law. They were warned but they kept attacking police, so much that police had to withdraw numerous times.
4) I'm not linking mega projects. I'm linking PTI to a crying party. No projects and they cry about what Punjab gov't does. Sorry, I don't live in fools paradise. If a gov't here promises so much and then delivers little to nothing, then crticize others, we can midterm elections and kick gov't out.
5) PTI promised much more than just metro. Yet, little I see.
6) You're a slave to PTI. I was a supporter of PTI, but no longer. Sorry, I don't believe in dharna politics. Slaves remain loyal to one party forever. Fortunately, I'm not going to be a dog and follow one party.

PTI is becoming another PPP. Their voters will vote despite poor performance. Meanwhile, people who're not slaves will switch and vote other parties who deliver something.

PTI is more pathetic than Balochistan gov't. They have so many problems, yet they cry far less than PTI.

You can keep calling me names and say I'm noon leaguer. But the truth is, I'll vote in 2018. Then will I decide which gov't gave best peformance. For now, stop with your foul tears and creating situation for midterm elections just as gov't finished 1 year. 1 year is not enough time to judge a gov't.

Also PTI is no 'revolutionary' party. There is no naya'ism. It's filled with members from other parties.
why are u bring PTi in the murder case .. yaar ajeeb banday hoo yaar

typical patwari answer ..

Q. why did u kill innocent people.?
PTI ne kon sa sehad aur doodh k nadiya baha deyain hain

Q why u use police to take revenge from bakery boy boy??
PTI establisment k kahney pe sub kar rahi ha..

Q dont u think that police was break shops to later blame it on TuQ.. ??
Imran khan want to become present

shameless attitude .. we were talking about who police was used as triget killer by PMLN .. u are coming up with stupid answer .. i know in ur next answer like yester you will say "BUT PTI DIDNT AMKE METRO"

Just because he'z been tagged as PML-N worker doesn't make him. His pictures are available where he has been on the agenda of "awami inqilab", his acts are commendable indeed, Violence is violence. Use of it for any purpose doesn't make it acceptable, though how noble the cause may be. But falsely associating him with PML-N is also not a right thing. People like him are self proclaimed Jaggas and proudly call themselves "Shoshal worker"

He's a N-League worker since ages and is famous for such false flag operations, everyone knows him in Lahore as Showbaz's right hand and call him Sher e Punjab. Go ask any kid in Faisal town about him and you will get to know who that SOB is.

His details were all available for news agencies easily, that is why everyone reported him as N-League worker. All newspapers and news channels labeled him N-League worker for some reason.

Here is more Hawai Stuff (as you call it) for you :lol:

Stop hiding this N-League goon, he's caught red handed and N-league along with him.

why are u bring PTi in the murder case .. yaar ajeeb banday hoo yaar

typical patwari answer ..

Q. why did u kill innocent people.?
PTI ne kon sa sehad aur doodh k nadiya baha deyain hain

Q why u use police to take revenge from bakery boy boy??
PTI establisment k kahney pe sub kar rahi ha..

Q dont u think that police was break shops to later blame it on TuQ.. ??
Imran khan want to become present

shameless attitude .. we were talking about who police was used as triget killer by PMLN .. u are coming up with stupid answer .. i know in ur next answer like yester you will say "BUT PTI DIDNT AMKE METRO"
1) If you can't type out a readable response, don't bother.
2) Stop using urdu when responding to me.
3) Don't move over to new ideas until answering my previous comment.
4) Where did I say PTI is responsible for the death?
5) Metro is an example. PMLn has done little more. What has PTI done when it comes to infastructures? When are you going to make your own electricity and sell?
6) Where did i blame bakery incident on PTI?
7) Learn to type proper english, understandable enough.
8) PTI hasn't made s*it. What has PTI done, please enlighten me.
9) If I tell you what other things PMLn has done, you'll start crying and say 'corruption!' and so forth.
10) PTI is paper politics. Keep doing your feasibility policies. Projects take years to complete. With no mega projects started, don't expect them to be finished before the next election. Meanwhile, yes, Metro train, yes, METRO, will be completed and PMLn will be voted in power again. I will not be voting PMLn, people will be. People want to see things, not read. This is what PTI can't swallow. They know that they'll be facing a big defeat in next election if PMLn kills load shedding and goes forward with hosting cricket matches and having Metro train.

P.s. metro projects, be it corrupt and whatnot, are costly and take time to be constructed. Please get off with the pen ans start doing something. Build more hospitals, schools with your OWN money than begging for donation (taking loan is more responsible as you pay them and have bigger amount, whereas donation is small and is never paid. Loan is bad, nonetheless).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom