What's new

Saad Rafique slams Altaf over mourning call; terms Qadri as agent

I was not in Lahore prior to 2008, so commenting on this will be baised.

I am local from Lahore, have grown up here. Prior to 2008, we had Lahore ring road project which was to encircle entire city with a highway. That project is still where it was prior to 2008, just because it was started by Pervez Elahi. And it was more than 80% done, Showbaz couldn't complete remaining 20% of it.

We had new traffic wardens, motorway police, 1122 ambulance systems prior to 2008. What contribution Showbaz has made in these projects since then? Zilch? These are the projects which are directly effecting common man. Thanks God we had Pervez Elahi's govt in between otherwise Showbaz would never had given these projects to Punjab by now.

But all 4 years from 2008-2012 I spend in Lahore. I can practically see the difference, in medical facilities, Computerizing exams, giving leverage to People of Punjab, when whole Pakistan was worried about floor, sugar, chicken, we were getting cheaper then whole country

All Punjab has got, is ghost danish schools, poor healthcare facilities because health funds were diverted towards metro bus, most of the developments were Lahore centric: Development budget: Half of Punjab’s spending concentrated in Lahore – The Express Tribune What happened to that all time successful Yellow Cab scheme? Where those 10,000 yellow cabs went after elections that were distributed in Lahore only? Guess those were just to bribe people to vote for PML-N in elections and now people are using them as private vehicles. I don't see them running in Lahore as taxi anymore.

when he try to catch corrupts while take action in mid nights, to hospitals, police stations.. My cousin is a doctor, used to work in a rural area of Punjab, his fellow doctors were sacked when SS went on the bike to see who missing from his Job.

Paying photo ops visits to hospitals and police stations etc and firing a couple of officers doesn't mean anything. How many places Showbaz can visit in a massive province like Punjab? And how many people he alone can dismiss like this? The system needs to be reformed. If there is a will, there is a way. But looks like Showbaz never had will to reform police, patwari and education system. I don't wanna quote KP govt here because you may not like it. But just as an example, we have uniform education system in KP, medium of learning in school is english for all kids (rich or poor), police department is completely de-politicized, patwari culture completely uprooted in KPK in just one short year. Can we say this for Punjab after PML-N having ruled it for almost 26 years?

This guy is known for not trusting many people, which is why he keeps most of the ministries with himself. He work 18 hrs a day to make sure things are intact. He probably not the genius guy for this Job, but always try to be honest.

Administration doesn't mean keeping all ministries to himself. Ever heard of institution building and work load management? A good administrator is always a good team player. These dictatorship style governance isn't called democracy my friend. He works 18 hours not because he is hard working or he want to do perfect job. He works 18 hours because of his greed of power and his poor work management. He has all resources available to him being CM of Pakistan's largest province with over 10 crore population. If he can't find 10 competent people for these ministries from 10 crore Punjabi population, then call him anything but not leader and administrator.

yes, infrastructure is one of the best powers of Both brothers, and that is why Punjab is much better then all other Provinces. Just recently, a colleague from here went to Karachi and Lahore for some medical purpose, and he was surprise to see how good Lahore roads were, better then muscat. He is Balushi, and used to always complain about Pakistan, Pakistani establishment & Pakistani politicians, but when he came back, he said Baluchistan should also get a Administrator like SS.

You probably didn't even seen the people in Sindh who were asking SS to become their CM. The example set by SS has raised the bars, which is why CM KPK is getting hard time to keep up the peace.

I admire his work in infra development, but having said that. Lahore metro is poorly executed project. Says a man who lives in Lahore and daily passes through the road from where Metro Buses are roaming. The roads under metro bridges are completely fucked up for traffic. We now have daily traffic jams on road where we never used to have any road blocks.

Yesterday's Event was the misfortunate, & yes Punjab Government is responsible for it. It were their responsibility to keep Police as well administration at their bay. But due to your personal glitch, if you say SS was responsible since he planned this, then sorry mate you are wrong.. Logically, as well as morally.

This incident took place in heart of Lahore in day light. Near Showbaz's own Lahore residence. 9 people were dead in this clash. It didn't happen in 10 or 20 minutes. It continued for 8 long freaking hours with all TV channels broadcasting every second of it. What was Shahbaz Sharif and his govt smoking at that time, were they all sleeping? Why no one from govt intervened to stop this mess before its too late? This criminal negligence to me is a core reason to believe that Punjab Govt was either behind this or was indirectly supporting this.

In democracy, Ministers don't resign or get sacked for their direct involvement in scandals only, the are sacked or forced to resign because of their failures too. Punjab govt miserably failed to stop this Model Town incident and entire blame is on Showbaz. Instead of scoring brownie points in press conferences, he should take the responsibility like a man and resign immediately.

Yesterday's incident is another example of Showbaz's failed administration. Since he keeps all core ministries to himself, he has to manage a lot of things at same time, hence he misses a lot of critical things at wrong time. Its also a question mark on his steps to improve police department in Lahore (provincial capital, not talking about entire punjab). If Lahore police can do this in day light, then God knows what gunda gardi police officers are doing in far fetched rural areas of Punjab.

Just yesterday, a SHO has killed a 17 year boy in Faisalabad just because he argued with him. :hitwall: What now? Showbaz will go to that boy's family for photo ops, will announce grant for his family, will suspend the SHO and will call an inquiry. The end of the story. Have you ever heard anyone getting seriously punished in Punjab under Showbaz's rule?

My support for SS is for his work, I haven't got any laptop, neither any scholarship, nor I am living in Lahore who will expect anything from him for my self but only my country.

I also support or oppose him for my country, his right actions are always appreciated but his wrong doings are heavily criticized. And I do so with KP govt too. Unfortunately, Showbaz's wrong doings are way much more than his right actions.

Last edited:
You advocate a party that is ruling Punjab for 6th time, 9 people are dead in day light in heart of Lahore, provincial capital of Punjab. And you don't consider it of national value? Enough said.
9 People died, indeed unfortunate, but the way the storm was created here especially by PTI to gain petty point scoring. Now its clear that who was Gullu butt and what was his agenda. PTI is famous for farting before thinking. No body here would answer me that 1) Has any political party ever used women and elderly as human shield? 2) has any political party used petrol bombs on police before? You can only fuel a fire too much before it gets out of control. The first ever news break was that of a policemen getting killed. I don't know any of you were watching the news screens on that day but now when TuQ refuses to accept the judicial inquiry, we can all see who is running from the truth and who is not. And yes of course, there is no limit on ranting which takes place at around 60-70% of the content on this forum.....

MQM+vs+tahir+ul+qadri.jpg

9 People died, indeed unfortunate, but the way the storm was created here especially by PTI to gain petty point scoring. Now its clear that who was Gullu butt and what was his agenda. PTI is famous for farting before thinking. No body here would answer me that 1) Has any political party ever used women and elderly as human shield? 2) has any political party used petrol bombs on police before? You can only fuel a fire too much before it gets out of control. The first ever news break was that of a policemen getting killed. I don't know any of you were watching the news screens on that day but now when TuQ refuses to accept the judicial inquiry, we can all see who is running from the truth and who is not. And yes of course, there is no limit on ranting which takes place at around 60-70% of the content on this forum.....

Bullcrap! How about talking with facts and proofs?

1) Those women and elders were present there in the madrassa besides secretariat when police stormed it.
2) Bullcrap again, where is the proof? Police was also reported to fire straight rounds at protesters, there are even footages available. Can you post a proof of petrol bombs, any footage or pictures perhaps?

And about police man getting killed, it was a made up story. No police officer got killed in the clash as per final reports, only few with minor injuries were reported that too from stones and pebbles not from bullets.

While on the other hand, all PAT workers are dead because of gun shorts with injuries at head, neck, jaws and chests. Clearly police shot them to kill.

And about your N-League tiger Gullu Butt, well yea. Its obvious now who he really is:

Gullu Butt is Punjab police's tout, IG Punjab admits | Pakistan | Dunya News

Gullu Butt: The ugly face Pakistani politics – The Express Tribune Blog

Police arrests PML-N activist for vandalism in Model Town protest - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Punjab Govt's false flag operation against PAT is caught red handed. Now keep crying me a river. :lol:

I don't like any of these three but Mr.Rafeeki got a point here
he is right on one thing, easy to level allegation but hard to prove it. he is dam right on that. So basically you can suck last drop of money from Pakistan and no one can do sh1t against you because you need prove which pakistanis wont have.

supporters of badnamu khan trying to divert attention. thier zani leader didnt even support Zarb e Azb ' operation start ho gia hai to himayat kerni he peray ge. Bas....rd

Agar Imran zani ha to Noora kon sa firshta ha. Foreign journalist tak ko nahi chorta or iphone offer kerta hain kah un sa dosti ker li jai.

Bullcrap! How about talking with facts and proofs?

1) Those women and elders were present there in the madrassa besides secretariat when police stormed it.
2) Bullcrap again, where is the proof? Police was also reported to fire straight rounds at protesters, there are even footages available. Can you post a proof of petrol bombs, any footage or pictures perhaps?
Thats exactly what i meant dispensing the argument with rants like "bullcrap". I shared the newspiece and the pictures, if you would have cared to have a look......Rants Rants and Rants....Thats all you guys have got.....

Now Imran is dancing on the same tune as that of the masters of TuQ
1102273560-1.jpg

Its high time that Imran leave the politics of hypocracy and join TuQ in his "inqilab".
1102273560-2.gif

@jazib Now is the time for throwing that petrol bomb.....Looking forward for you throwing that, :tup:

Last edited:
newspiece and the pictures, if you would have cared to have a look......Rants Rants and Rants....Thats all you guys have got.....
Now Imran is dancing on the same tune as that of the masters of TuQ

I presented proofs in my previous post, don't show me political statements of politicians. Show me the proofs of your claims.

always condeming N league with a but.. Tum b Gollu Butt he ho yaar

1) how are they using it a human shield??? they were there to support their leader.. Sharif family has made Punjab police their pets .. billa and recent gavava issue is recent examples.. Please tell me u were saying it was better for them to kill men instead of their women.. so u r saying 7 men who died is justified .. shamesless noora logic ..

2) Well if u do street sponsor terrorism on people , they will use it ... didnt ur people fought police in musharraf regime .. bloody hypocrites ... that is why people in kashmir use petrol bombs .. when u victimize them ...

I presented proofs in my previous post, don't show me political statements of politicians. Show me the proofs of your claims.
bro no matter how much u proof u give ..they will keep defeanding them ..when we show them rigging videos .. they dont even expect it .. we show them ballot paper stamped with on sher they dnt accept it ...they are shameless slaves

bro no matter how much u proof u give ..they will keep defeanding them ..when we show them rigging videos .. they dont even expect it .. we show them ballot paper stamped with on sher they dnt accept it ...they are shameless slaves

ن لیگ کا کارکن ہونے کے لئے زہنی پسماندگی اور پستی کا ہونا ضروری ہے

پٹواری جہالت کی اس کفیت کا نام ہے جس میں انسان 11 لوگوں کو بے دردی سے قتل کرنے کو بھی ڈیفنڈ کر سکتا ہے

always condeming N league with a but.. Tum b Gollu Butt he ho yaar

1) how are they using it a human shield??? they were there to support their leader.. Sharif family has made Punjab police their pets .. billa and recent gavava issue is recent examples.. Please tell me u were saying it was better for them to kill men instead of their women.. so u r saying 7 men who died is justified .. shamesless noora logic ..
Phir wohi...Jithay di see khoti othay ee aan khaloti....Main nay jo pocha hay uska jawab to dedo...tumharay ghar key bahir police ajai to tum apni ammi aur abba ko ghar key bahir khara kardo gay ya khud laro gay?

2) Well if u do street sponsor terrorism on people , they will use it ... didnt ur people fought police in musharraf regime .. bloody hypocrites ... that is why people in kashmir use petrol bombs .. when u victimize them ...
What an excellent argument.......Victimization for what? Pehlay thora dimagh use karliya karo bachay....Bongi marna asan hota hay.

Btw tum logon nay newspiece ka jawab nahi diya.....Alaqmando....Gandha key bhee kuch integrity hoti hay....PTI nay to U-turn ko bhee ek acha word bana diya hay....

Konsay proofs? Hawai batain PTI kay liya proofs he hain just like dhandli kay proofs... :lol:

Phir wohi...Jithay di see khoti othay ee aan khaloti....Main nay jo pocha hay uska jawab to dedo...tumharay ghar key bahir police ajai to tum apni ammi aur abba ko ghar key bahir khara kardo gay ya khud laro gay?

What an excellent argument.......Victimization for what? Pehlay thora dimagh use karliya karo bachay....Bongi marna asan hota hay.

Btw tum logon nay newspiece ka jawab nahi diya.....Alaqmando....Gandha key bhee kuch integrity hoti hay....PTI nay to U-turn ko bhee ek acha word bana diya hay....

Konsay proofs? Hawai batain PTI kay liya proofs he hain just like dhandli kay proofs... :lol:
Mei chaon na choan k meray parents bahir ayain ya na ayain .. my parents will come to support me against the brutallity of police .. now just answer me one thing .. if u were beaten infront of ur house will ur father or mother will not come to help u .. stupid patwari logic

bongi marna asaan ha woh aik patwari se acha kon janta ho ga... viticmization of people .. u use police to victimze ur opponents .. ill give u an proof but i know u will say even accept it and change the topic...

didnt nawaz sharif daughter use to police to beat the bakery boy??

Last edited:

Stop responding to the trolls.

I shut their mouth in other thread. Gave proof and then he ran away.

These people consider PTI to be high, PTI can never make mistake. And when you point their mistake, they resort to dharnas or laugh at proof.

Point is, PTI is a crying party and wants mid term elections.

Last edited:
Stop responding to the trolls.

I shut their mouth in other thread. Gave proof and then he ran away.

These people consider PTI to be almighty, PTI can never make mistake. And when you point their mistake, they resort to dharnas or laugh at proof.

Point is, PTI is a crying party and wants mid term elections.
patwari k such kursi aur power taak he rehti ha ...

If PTI use police as pets we will be the first one to speak against them ... they used police for victimzation before and proofs are there

patwari k such kursi aur power taak he rehti ha ...

If PTI use police as pets we will be the first one to speak against them ... they used police for victimzation before and proofs are there

It's true PTI hasn't used police. But where are 'mega' projects as promised by PTI? Or any resignation by its CM after the jail break?
Basically PTI knows it cannot deliver and as such, wants mid term elections. They are not calling it outrightly, but it's an understood that that's their intention.

And please stop with pathetic calls for resignation of seat holders. Who will be next PM or CM? PMLn is done if sharifs were to leave today. Same with PPP. These parties are dynasties, they can't survive without leaders holding key position/power. Don't ask for what you can't get, makes you sound like a brat.

Back
Top Bottom