What's new

Saad Rafique slams Altaf over mourning call; terms Qadri as agent

... I dnt know if PTI will do it or not, but i can tell u what i will do... ill throw petrol bomb in shahbaz sharif house who ordered it .. if my sister or mother were beaten like this .. ill beat mariyan and hamza and drag them on roads ..
Please go ahead, I would wait for the day you do so.....

Stop pulling things from your rear side. Those were PAT protesters, not PTI's..
If you would've read the sentence properly, i was giving an example.....:alcoholic:

Unless MQM gets rid of its land grabber and bhata khor attitude untill then there can be no significant change in Karachi. If MQM can get its own act straight then there is nothing stopping them from securing provincial government. Unfortunately MQM is stuck with the likes of Altaf hussain who just cant see any ethnic group other than mohajirs in karachi.
Exactly....

now the question is Gullo BUtt SHARIF or NON SHARIF

I opt for dissolving every single political party.....everyone is a daaku/ ghadaar/ pimp

Those who cant put their people first dont deserve nothing but the grave!

Please feel free to prove this.

@Topic
The supporters of Gullu Butt in Police are already fired and will face inquiry, surely if they are getting accountable they will give the name of those who pushed it (if any). Everyone want to have the politics on people death. Truth is still unknown, there are two side of stories everyone is free to choose one as per their own choice.

Truth is this is PMLN sixth govt of Punjab. they always get the govt in majority. why police is this corrupt and politicized

Police reforms is a provincial subject. As we all know the state of police in Pakistan and we are always told by PMLN followers Shehbaz is a great administrator, why he did not do police reform? We also know for a fact that PMLN govt always places the officers of their choice in Punjab. This is politicizing police.

Gullu Butt. He was part of police contingent. Police can be seen in live video destroying property and providing him cordon to destroy property. PMLN does have Gullu Butt type characters in their ranks as other status quo parties too have close association with criminal elements. I know this for a fact as my relatives are both in KArachi and Lahore.

I dont have to prove anything. PMLN sympathizers have to prove what justifies this govt to stay in power. A CM who does not even know what his police is up to? Actually he does know. It was media that caught Punjab police red handed.

I dont have to prove anything. PMLN sympathizers have to prove what justifies this govt to stay in power. A CM who does not even know what his police is up to? Actually he does know. It was media that caught Punjab police red handed.

So you know the people heart's or have some solid evidence? Whatever, you have to go into your grave and me into mine. & I know i could be wrong but certainly not a hypocrite.

To me still it looks like a conspiracy against Punjab Government, everyone knows how quick this media has become in Pakistan. Just for the race of "me caught first". Which government will take a risk of doing something like this, which will for sure hit back themselves only. And Media haven't caught anyone red handed, police was deliberately doing so, as they were thinking they are right on this operation. And if this found to be true, this is the last time for my support for Sharif brothers.

Regardless of your political affiliation how can one justify killing of women and kids.

And if this found to be true, this is the last time for my support for Sharif brothers.

Better start looking for another party which you can support, its official that Gullu Butt was PML-N worker and N-League and Punjab police was behind this:

Police arrests PML-N activist for vandalism in Model Town protest - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Gullu Butt: The ugly face Pakistani politics – The Express Tribune Blog

Lahore clashes: Police tamper with medical reports of injured – The Express Tribune

Truth is this is PMLN sixth govt of Punjab. they always get the govt in majority. why police is this corrupt and politicized

Police reforms is a provincial subject. As we all know the state of police in Pakistan and we are always told by PMLN followers Shehbaz is a great administrator, why he did not do police reform? We also know for a fact that PMLN govt always places the officers of their choice in Punjab. This is politicizing police.

Gullu Butt. He was part of police contingent. Police can be seen in live video destroying property and providing him cordon to destroy property. PMLN does have Gullu Butt type characters in their ranks as other status quo parties too have close association with criminal elements. I know this for a fact as my relatives are both in KArachi and Lahore.

Punjab police just did a mess yesterday and look at what they've done today. A boy is killed just for and arguing with SHO in Faisalabad:

فیصل آباد میں ایس ایچ او سے تلخ کلامی پر نوجوان قتل – ایکسپریسس اردو

PTI supporters coming to rescue Altaf Hussain and Tahir ul Qadri once again. :rolleyes:
supporters of badnamu khan trying to divert attention. thier zani leader didnt even support Zarb e Azb ' operation start ho gia hai to himayat kerni he peray ge. Bas....rd

Is it? From your link.
PML-N's Pervaiz Malik admitted that the the culprit was their party activist but did not endorse his actions.

However, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif had directed the inspector general of police for Butt's immediate arrest.

&

Shahbaz takes notice of reports alleging 'police tampering' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The guy is arrested today afternoon. And its good that Shabaz took notice after media broke the story. :whistle:
Wonder what is happening where media couldn't see or approach?

supporters of badnamu khan trying to divert attention. thier zani leader didnt even support Zarb e Azb ' operation start ho gia hai to himayat kerni he peray ge. Bas....rd

I expected way better from you, I'm highly disappointed. Another good member of this forum has descended down to low level.

The guy is arrested today afternoon. And its good that Shabaz took notice after media broke the story. :whistle:
ohh come on, he was worried one of his worker caught on camera, so given order because of media, while wasnt worried when he new all police misadvanture will fall on him, and didnt stop that operation on time. While whole media was there all the time.
Really how you guys think what is he? A dumb person? Too intelligent? Some one who does like king ship a.k.a living and enjoying life in palace or do showoff, by coming into public, buses, or at rain water? Is he scared of media or have all media on his payrole? Seroously, how exactly you have his image in your head. Since, many times your images do comtracdite each other.

I expected way better from you, I'm highly disappointed. Another good member of this forum has descended down to low level.
my bad i admit it bhai but it was my reaction after so many low level and name calling posts from senior members. my point is simple majority of pakitanis choosed their party then why others are trying sack the gov of pakitan. give them time. my support is with innocent peopleas who were killed in this incident.parties like Q league and killer of thousands and thousans of Pakistanis (aka Altaf nhai supporting a man who has foriegn agenfa.
tell me brother when PTI appreciate current gov fot its so many good works amd projects only critisism gor critisism. right from the start of the gov every pti member is calling gan... this and that he is our prime minister atleast show some respect to your PM.
i appriciate your feedback brother. atleast you will not see such behaviour from mu side and i am also expectingdue respect for PM of pakistan from my PTI brother.
my key board is playing with me sorry for rough post.:cheers::cheers:

my bad i admit it bhai but it was my reaction after so many low level and name calling posts from senior members.
Actually word "low" is also quite high for the morality of them. PTI has proven again and again to be paikar-e-zanan than mard-e-maidan. They will continue to politicize this sad incident. Never mind them

Unless MQM gets rid of its land grabber and bhata khor attitude untill then there can be no significant change in Karachi. If MQM can get its own act straight then there is nothing stopping them from securing provincial government. Unfortunately MQM is stuck with the likes of Altaf hussain who just cant see any ethnic group other than mohajirs in karachi.

and MQM should also stop rapes, like you got raped in Karachi and blame was put on MQM :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom