What's new

Saad Rafique slams Altaf over mourning call; terms Qadri as agent

Pulling him out of trouble in UK....

How do we pull someone out of trouble in U.K.? Last time I checked , the Crown didn't take dictation from anyone let alone the Govt of Pakistan for all that matters , their law follows its own due course in which even the 10 Downing Street doesn't dare interfere in .

Gullu Butt is their known goon. According to showbaaz he is sher e Lahore.

Please feel free to prove this.

@Topic
The supporters of Gullu Butt in Police are already fired and will face inquiry, surely if they are getting accountable they will give the name of those who pushed it (if any). Everyone want to have the politics on people death. Truth is still unknown, there are two side of stories everyone is free to choose one as per their own choice.

Police said: They got fire which killed their colleague which made them replying same. Which is fine in current situation i.e. TTP threats. They recovered automatic weapons from the building as well

PAT workers said: Police brutally start targeting workers.

State killing civilians is always a sad story, how ever you see it, but to me, it still don't make sense that why would State Target Civilians, when if they are really worried about TuQ, they can simply stop his visa plus NICOP. Which is enough to stop him entering the country. On the top, they can simply stop airlines to issue tickets for him. The misadvanture will only help TuQ and all those anti-state actors.

Frankly, I don't know, but this was the most stupid step if done by government, and PML-N is known for doing little bit better then this.

If they actually did pull him out then it is only fair that we say told you so.
They should have left him in jail to rot.
For a calm Karachi, MQM is necessary, unless you don't keep them under control, there can be no development spending in Karachi.

shame on PMLN supportr who is still justifying it .. They are even condeming it with if and butts .. they use to police as personal servants .. they want to use them for political revenge

Gullu has been working as a tout of police. Its usual practice that police maintains touts in different areas for intellegence etc. However, people like Gullu often try to become more loyal to the king than king himself. Once taking a healthy punishment, he may return to his senses.

shame on PMLN supportr who is still justifying it .. They are even condeming it with if and butts .. they use to police as personal servants .. they want to use them for political revenge
:crazy::crazy::crazy: Perhaps next time PTI protestors should also use petrol bombs on police.
182.gif

Gullu has been working as a tout of police. Its usual practice that police maintains touts in different areas for intellegence etc. However, people like Gullu often try to become more loyal to the king than king himself. Once taking a healthy punishment, he may return to his senses.

:crazy::crazy::crazy: Perhaps next time PTI protestors should also use petrol bombs on police.
ajeeb admi hoo... shamelessly depending ur master ... but i was expecting this from a patwari

ajeeb admi hoo... shamelessly depending ur master ... but i was expecting this from a patwari
I have asked a question, a simple one. Is it so hard to answer that?

How exactly did the operation continue for 8+ hours without the Govt of Punjab and the CM taking any action?

I have asked a question, a simple one. Is it so hard to answer that?
well like i see the trend that punjab police is used as servants by sharif family .. to protect the moor and sher they have at home ... I dnt know if PTI will do it or not, but i can tell u what i will do... ill throw petrol bomb in shahbaz sharif house who ordered it .. if my sister or mother were beaten like this .. ill beat mariyan and hamza and drag them on roads .. then u will condem me but with no IF and buts .. like u r doing now...
but im sure gollu butt will do it and them stupid people like saad rafique will come and blame it on PTI .. we all saw how police was trying that they will distroy public property and later use it as excuse to murder PAT workers...
BTW hussian

How exactly did the operation continue for 8+ hours without the Govt of Punjab and the CM taking any action?
eeryone knows that what was happening..ministers were coming on TV and giving statements ..

For a calm Karachi, MQM is necessary, unless you don't keep them under control, there can be no development spending in Karachi.

Unless MQM gets rid of its land grabber and bhata khor attitude untill then there can be no significant change in Karachi. If MQM can get its own act straight then there is nothing stopping them from securing provincial government. Unfortunately MQM is stuck with the likes of Altaf hussain who just cant see any ethnic group other than mohajirs in karachi.

PTI supporters coming to rescue Altaf Hussain and Tahir ul Qadri once again. :rolleyes:

Who's rescuing them? We are bashing PMLN, open your eyes Sir. :P

Please feel free to prove this.

Don't tell me you at Mars? Ask any kid in Faisal Town, Lahore about Gullu Butt and he will tell you about him. You N-League goon caught red handed by all media channels yesterday, now have some shame and show some character.

Check this out:
State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed

Just wait for Gullu butt's millions of pics along with Showbaz Sharif. He's called Sher e Punjab and Showbaz's right hand for some reasons.

Perhaps next time PTI protestors should also use petrol bombs on police.

Stop pulling things from your rear side. Those were PAT protesters, not PTI's.

How do we pull someone out of trouble in U.K.? Last time I checked , the Crown didn't take dictation from anyone let alone the Govt of Pakistan for all that matters , their law follows its own due course in which even the 10 Downing Street doesn't dare interfere in .

If water will be discovered from Mars, it will also be a Ehsan of PML-N.

Last edited:
The Gullu Butt action Proves that Noon League is a Party of Thugs and Mafia.

The shameless people who support this Party should look in the mirror.

How can you justify murder of youth and women for a minor affair as barricade removal.

The barricade was installed by Lahore High Court and there are barricades are all over Lahore and other Pakistani cities.

Back
Top Bottom