What's new

SAAB-2000 Erieye delivery flight to PAF at ATHENS - 27/05/2020

According to Usman Shabbir, plane spotters saw 11 Saab 2000s registered with the PAF, and by his estimation the PAF will ultimately have 9 Erieye AEW&C. Anyways, here's the news I promised by end of year everyone... :P

aj lunghis phir wet kar deen.. kyon neighbor ko rolatay ho

Imran sir on fir today :rofl:
yaar is mulk ki awam ki khawhsheen poori ker ker hum to thak gay . aik saab2000 aya enjoy karo bus . kisi ko block72 chayee ab to kisi ko amraam to kisi ko 50 AWACS .
bangladesh ko dekho aik c130 aya kai saal baad phir bhi 2 maheeny se jashan mana rahy hain wo log .

bhai kama kama ker hamari to kamar dukh gai per is awam ki khawhisheen poori nhi ho raheen .:D

Aap ke baat sun kay yeh shair yaad aya
mirza-ghalib-poetry1.jpg

Last edited:
According to Usman Shabbir, plane spotters saw 11 Saab 2000s registered with the PAF, and by his estimation the PAF will ultimately have 9 Erieye AEW&C. Anyways, here's the news I promised by end of year everyone... :P

Where does Usman Shabbir post these days since PakDef went cold? He was a gem of analyst.

Where does Usman Shabbir post these days since PakDef went cold? He was a gem of analyst.
He's a common FB friend of a few people, so you'll see him post on our walls time to time. But no, he isn't on any forum that I know of. Truth be told, probably the 2nd most reliable guy for this info after Alan Warnes.

He's a common FB friend of a few people, so you'll see him post on our walls time to time. But no, he isn't on any forum that I know of. Truth be told, probably the 2nd most reliable guy for this info after Alan Warnes.

Lucky you. Used to be a fan of you, him and Mansoor Ahmed before the ship sank at that forum.

J-062. One of the 3 delivered in the last 3 years.

View attachment 636062

This one doesn’t seem to have SAR like structure under the belly like the previous Erieyes you posted on this thread.

Yep ... a display of Pakistaniat at its best.

It was fun while it lasted. Only regret is that the repository of information on Pakistan’s military went up in flames with the death of the forum. Sadly became too toxic towards the end. Unprofessionalism seems to be a dominant trait among Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom