What's new

SAAB-2000 Erieye delivery flight to PAF at ATHENS - 27/05/2020

not even angels can got it now its burnt to ashes :D

something like this
This ash was once a living aircraft. And I want pic of living aircraft not a dead one. :D

Be respectful..that is the hallmark of a gentleman. The word you used was in bad taste to say the least.
To get respect one needs to give respect no matter the age. You cant simply use a condescending tone just bcz you are a hallmark of a gentleman. Although i admit fault on my part so i have removed the comment already.

not even angels can got it now its burnt to ashes :D

something like this
Karo kuj jabeen pe sare kafan meray qatilon ko guman na ho
Kay ghurur e ishq ka baank pun pus e marg hum nay bhula diya.
A sad moment in PAF's history. Qadar Allah something better came out of that hardship

Last edited:
To get respect one needs to give respect no matter the age. You cant simply use a condescending tone just bcz you are a hallmark of a gentleman. Although i admit fault on my part so i have removed the comment already.
I apologize if my remarks have caused you grief and pain. It was not my intention
We often come across questions which have been repeatedly discussed and sometimes it gets to you. However apologies tendered lets get on.
A

TBH PakDef did a fantastic job controlling Indian trolls and propaganda by simply blocking any and all. Something that should have long been emulated on this forum to stop intentional misinformation.

I remember you from the old pakistanidefence forum too. Glad to see that you are on this forum as well. A forum is only as good as its members. HKhan forgot that basic fact. He treated Bilal Khan in a very nasty way and many members spoke up against his behavior. Members chipped in money whenever required to maintain the forum but the forum was then promptly closed once the donations were made.

Pakdef had many professionals who broke important news consistently and correctly. People like Mansoor Ahmed and others who provided very important perspectives. Sad to see how everything went down the drain. But you are right, moderators need to be more aggressive here to control the filth from across the border.

Just to let you guys know, Pakdef is coming back as pakmil.net. Syed and H Khan will be in charge. Will take time to bring back the whole website.

I have heard same about Pakistani rice being sold as Indian in foreign countries. Is it true?

Just to let you guys know, Pakdef is coming back as pakmil.net. Syed and H Khan will be in charge. Will take time to bring back the whole website.

If this is indeed true, and it is the original leadership then it is welcome. However that site has come and gone so many times( i spent close to 18 years on that forum) that they have lost their participants for ever ..

What proof do we have that Syed and H Khan are in charge and not some pretenders cashing in on old glory?

CEP stands for circular error probable

Where is the evidence PAF fired more than 2 AMRAAMs? And please don’t claim IAF said so? India has totally discredited itself in the on 26 and 27 February 2019 that no one should take anything they say serious.
Not only the IAF, their media and the GoI are discredited.

They claimed balakot proven wrong by impartial analysts.
They claimed F16, proven wrong by everyone including the Pak hating C Fair.

As for the GoI, everything it says is toilet and not worth the paper it signs any agreements on. The Indians are not a credible bunch of people and the world is waking up to the two faces of India, the one facing the West and pretending to be oh Namaste & dignity in poverty and the other where pogroms, lies, murders, demolition of places of worship, abrogation of agreements & treaties, sponsorship of terrorism, salami slicing of territory etc coccurs. And the only thing saving India at the moment is the US. India stands on the shoulders of the US and thinks it is the master of the world. The US is only interest in the babus to use them against China.

Last edited:
Pakistan should go for Saab Globaleye and Saab Swordfish (MPA)
We could probably get 10 Erieyes for the price of 1 GlobalEye.

If i'm not mistaken, the UAEAF are the only ones who have received a GlobalEye. Its crazy expensive.

If i'm not mistaken, the UAEAF are the only ones who have received a GlobalEye. Its crazy expensive.
Expensive, yes. Useful ? Hell yes. Globaleye has better electronics and an extended range. Really necessary for us.

We can't even afford ONE.

Even if we could, what good would just one do? Where would you base it?

Is the first sales crazy expensive because UAE paid for some of theR&D costs? Just like they did with the Block 60 F16s?

Wishful thinking, but why doesnt the PAF buy something like the Erieye ER suite and fit it on strategically placed blimps? Will serve the purpose while saving manpower and fuel.

Doesnt cost that much. Can be used for maritime surveillance as well, so the navy can pitch in a bit too. Can easily buy 2. Then keep on increasing the order as money keeps becoming available. As for basing them, same place that the expanded order erieyes are supposed to be based at.

I also had the same doubt...
probable Reasons:
1. Preparing for a war on two fronts! May be ?
2. Serviceability of these planes us low?
3. To fill in the critical gaps in air defence, highly likely

BY the way extended eyerie is supposed to be more than 450 kms detection range for fighter size objects....

The only way this advantage of Pakistan is negated is using a stealthy plane. These will become useless in such scenario

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saab...ght-to-paf-at-athens-27-05-2020.668393/unread

https://nation.com.pk/24-May-2017/pakistan-to-get-three-saab-2000-erieye-aircraft?version=amp

https://quwa.org/2019/04/14/pakistan-air-force-takes-delivery-of-3-saab-2000-aircraft-2/

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/24618/Pakistan_Certified_To_Repair_SAAB_AWACS

And yet we bought 3 more.. thats 7 2000s (not accounting any new sales)+ 4 ZDKs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom