What's new

S Korea may accept THAAD deployment despite China's objections

U are still overestimating urself.

Look at japan now..............after decades of growth its slowing down.
U guys will have demographic problem too in 10-20 years while we will have no such problem till 2050's.

There lies our strength and china would be wise to solve the border issue with us as like i said we will be a major player in 2030's

i know it,u know it and most certainly ccp knows it too
Demographic problem as in what? Manual labor will be take over by robotic while human will maintain the service sector. That is the peak of an advance country. This is not mentioning we can allow immigrants. By the time we slow down, we might be the biggest economy in the world with a conservative $1 trillion dollar defense spending. It would be scary for sure.

We are always ready to talk. We always open for negotiation. Ask your government if they want to settle first. That is a must. Please don't always look at us. Look yourself in the mirror if you are serious about it as I told you Zhou Enlai offered to settle before.

Japan should allow 100,000 people to immigrate a year for 10 years and make gaijin zones til they are accustomed to Japan and kick out people who don't assimilate.

Demographic problem as in what? Manual labor will be take over by robotic while human will maintain the service sector. That is the peak of an advance country. This is not mentioning we can allow immigrants. By the time we slow down, we might be the biggest economy in the world with a conservative $1 trillion dollar defense spending. It would be scary for sure.

We are always ready to talk. We always open for negotiation. Ask your government if they want to settle first. That is a must. Please don't always look at us. Look yourself in the mirror if you are serious about it as I told you Zhou Enlai offered to settle before.

I have told u million times.
There is only one way..........................make LAC as defacto border.

We cannot cede anything as we are a democratic country............the govt will simply fall as people won't like it.
Whats stopping ccp to be pragmatic,,,people have no say there.

And regarding future u are overestimating urself big deal.
We have all the advantages as china plus way more younger labour force,,,cheaper too.

We have been stuck due to reforms,infrastructure and power problems.I would say post 2020 we are gonna take off to 9-10% growth again and china owing to higher labour costs will have to outsource its factories to india just like usa and japan did in the past to save money and make more profit.

Its inevitable dude,,,and by 2040-50 we maybe 2nd or 3 rd biggest economy

I have told u million times.
There is only one way..........................make LAC as defacto border.

We cannot cede anything as we are a democratic country............the govt will simply fall as people won't like it.
Whats stopping ccp to be pragmatic,,,people have no say there.

And regarding future u are overestimating urself big deal.
We have all the advantages as china plus way more younger labour force,,,cheaper too.

We have been stuck due to reforms,infrastructure and power problems.I would say post 2020 we are gonna take off to 9-10% growth again and china owing to higher labour costs will have to outsource its factories to india just like usa and japan did in the past to save money and make more profit.

Its inevitable dude,,,and by 2040-50 we maybe 2nd or 3 rd biggest economy
That is exactly what Zhou Enlai offered but your Indian government will not accept.

I'm not overestimating ourselves. It is just a fact. A fact that many don't want to hear because it scares them. Trust us, I am scare myself, too. LOL In fact we don't even want to be the biggest economy in the world. It just bring us more unwanted spotlight. Beside we don't want our American friend getting butthurt. We are happy that our American friend is the world police. LOL

That is exactly what Zhou Enlai offered but your Indian government will not accept.

I'm not overestimating ourselves. It is just a fact. A fact that many don't want to hear because it scares them. Trust us, I am scare myself, too. LOL In fact we don't even want to be the biggest economy in the world. It just bring us more unwanted spotlight. Beside we don't want our American friend getting butthurt. We are happy that our American friend is the world police. LOL

As i said,,,read my post again.
I am telling u whats gonna happen in future.................no way i am saying china sucks but that india will be a major power by 2030's.

As i said,,,read my post again.
I am telling u whats gonna happen in future.................no way i am saying china sucks but that india will be a major power by 2030's.
If you one day become major power, remember us that help you achieve that.

If you one day become major power, remember us that help you achieve that.

Same way usa and japan and eu helped u guys,
And yeah don't forget russia..........................j-series comes to mind:D

The economies work this way only...u have to find the cheapest place to maximise the profits

It's politics that means talk forth and back to deal with things. I saw many 'urged' from our leader but no 'complain'.

Old man stay away from politics, please. :D

Urging is the same as complaining. If China didn't care there would be no urging at all.

Stop complaining. North Korea has already threaten South Korea and the U.S. with nuclear missiles and China doesn't do shit. China shouldn't even do shit on whats going on in South Korea as well.
China stopped supply oil to them for a long time.

Leaders don't meet at all.

Really? You talk about a BMD system brings chaos when North Korea your ally tests missiles and nukes and threatens SK and U.S. with them. Purpose of THAAD is exactly in response to North Korea's threat and that is the excuse. Don't want to give the U.S. an excuse, China should stop North Korea. Otherwise as your President of your country has in the past complaining about the system being deployed. Maybe you should tell him to stop complaining.
Who pays for the system? You think SK is that stupid?

Deploying this system makes SK a target. U.S. draws its ally into shit.

China stopped supply oil to them for a long time.

Leaders don't meet at all.

Who pays for the system? You think SK is that stupid?

Deploying this system makes SK a target. U.S. draws its ally into shit.

We are paying for the system and deploying it if approved. We already have U.S. military forces in SK so having THAAD makes no difference. Having NK with nuclear weapons pretty much gave us that excuse.

We are paying for the system and deploying it if approved. We already have U.S. military forces in SK so having THAAD makes no difference. Having NK with nuclear weapons pretty much gave us that excuse.

NK only has nuclear devices. Their bombs are as big as trucks. They can't deliver them.

When they have the capabilities to make them smaller, it will be a real problem. And intercept the missiles
can't stop the contamination.

NK only has nuclear devices. Their bombs are as big as trucks. They can't deliver them.

When they have the capabilities to make them smaller, it will be a real problem. And intercept the missiles
can't stop the contamination.

So you say with all the ballistic missile tests that they are doing to improve payload and so on.o_O

And from many news reported, they are more interested in the Israel iron dome system, which is more suitable for them.

So you say with all the ballistic missile tests that they are doing to improve payload and so on.o_O
Their bombs are made of plutonium, which is very hard to make it small. It has to be delivered by strategic bombers.
When they can make uranium bomb, it will be very dangerous.

In the meantime, they are still working on how to make the missiles more accurate. At least don't disintegrate in the sky.

And from many news reported, they are more interested in the Israel iron dome system, which is more suitable for them.

Doesn't stop IRBMs or other ballistic missiles. These are just against short range rockets.

if S Korea deploy the thaad system, I believe china will deliver 40km rocket launchers to their good neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom