What's new

S Korea may accept THAAD deployment despite China's objections

Your "policy" has failed miserably. So much so everybody doubts it even exists.
So you have to carry an ax to deal with flies? :D
Typical aggressive actionist.

Now you will be dealing with its complete failure by having a missile shield next door.
You are responsible to the failure too. You are one party of six parties meeting. Remember?
Good it's a shield not a spear. That means some people can even use ax as offensive tools and let the situation be more complex that is not good.:meeting:

Last edited:
That's it. So the victim maybe S Korea.

Yes, yes.

Please deploy more THAAD / F22 and all other weapons in S Korea. 2 - 3 AC will be better.

:D

china should stop blocking the US selling advanced weopons to taiwan too. i think the more they sell the better for china. this is easy free tech transfer to motherland. i've seen many reports of higher ranked taiwanese officers busted working for china voluntarily popin up a lot. this gives pretty good idea of how many motherland lovers or potential lovers out there.. :D

Last edited:
china should stop blocking the US selling advanced weopons to taiwan too. i think the more they sell the better for china. this is easy free tech transfer to motherland. i've seen many reports of higher level taiwanese officers busted working for china voluntarily popin up a lot. this gives pretty good idea of how many motherland lovers or potentially lovers out there.. :D
Not too more please, expensive and not all are needed. Our weapon system breakthrough everyday, please save some money for future. :D

I'd like to see they send 3 more AC to these region to help us.

:o:

china should stop blocking the US selling advanced weopons to taiwan too. i think the more they sell the better for china. this is easy free tech transfer to motherland. i've seen many reports of higher level taiwanese officers busted working for china voluntarily popin up a lot. this gives pretty good idea of how many motherland lovers or potentially lovers out there.. :D

China isn't blocking anything.
The US has always had a long standing policy of not selling anything too cutting edge to Taiwan simply because they could have a unification referendum any day and if it passes China automatically gets any weapons we have sold to Taiwan.

It's just simple logic.

The US has always had a long standing policy of not selling anything too cutting edge to Taiwan simply because they could have a unification referendum any day and if it passes China automatically gets any weapons we have sold to Taiwan.

It's just simple logic.

It seems smart but it's too complicated.

6. Having in mind the foregoing statements of both sides, the United States Government states that it does not seek to carry out a long-term policy of arms sales to Taiwan, that its arms sales to Taiwan will not exceed, either in qualitative or in quantitative terms, the level of those supplied in recent years since the establishment of diplomatic relations between the United States and China, and that it intends to reduce gradually its sales of arms to Taiwan, leading over a period of time to a final resolution. In so stating, the United States acknowledges China's consistent position regarding the thorough settlement of this issue.

It's just simple logic.

SK is thinking along the same lines, they are hoping to possess nuclear weapon through Korea-unification

does THAAD even work?
I know we deployed some to Guam, it's more of a deterrent to NK than China so I don't know why they are whining.

damn, we don't want to hurt little Korea if US-China ever get involve in a conflict. Those housewives will be watching re-runs of korean drama.

does THAAD even work?
I know we deployed some to Guam, it's more of a deterrent to NK than China so I don't know why they are whining.
You guys really do a good job trying to paint NK military capability as very dangerous. What a joke! LOL

Nice..........:devil:

You guys really do a good job trying to paint NK military capability as very dangerous. What a joke! LOL

U cannot take on south korea,india,vietnam,japan and usa on ur own.
China must resolve border dispute with india to at least put us out of equation of the alleged enemy.

That would be a master stroke

meh just guessing
10,000 howitzers
1,000 scuds
<10 a-bomb type nukes
all within reach of seoul

seems pretty dangergous to me
don't see how THAAD or anything could stop that from destroying a third of South Korea.

Nice..........:devil:

U cannot take on south korea,india,vietnam,japan and usa on ur own.
China must resolve border dispute with india to at least put us out of equation of the alleged enemy.

That would be a master stroke
While we cannot take out all of you, especially if the USA involved, neither one of you have enough ball to start anything with us so I see no point of talking tough against us. LOL

meh just guessing
10,000 howitzers
1,000 scuds
<10 a-bomb type nukes
all within reach of seoul

seems pretty dangergous to me
don't see how THAAD or anything could stop that from destroying a third of South Korea.
My American friend, you are playing a very fake game. LOL If you want to help South Korea defending North Korea, you can fund an Iron Dome like you did to Israel. No need for such THAAD system which range is to cover ballistic missile from China/Russia.

Back
Top Bottom